Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

New trailer tonight

• Please log in to reply
204 replies to this topic

Zero 22

Zero 22

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 105 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, Sonic, Drawing, Plushies, the list goes on ^____^
Yeah Reala!!!!!... In-FREAKIN'-credible!!!!! Wow!!!!! ^___________________^

Sega, I never gave up hope and its looking to be a must have and must loved game!!! GO NiGHTS!!!!

Guest_DreamWeaver_*

Guest_DreamWeaver_*
  • Guests
I'm a bit disappointed to see that the items still look too far apart and sparse... In the original they were a lot closer together and made for some pretty hectic gameplay. It was really fun linking them into chains of 100 plus. But I still don't see any evidence of the same thing in JoD.
I love the FMV and NiGHTS looks awesome, but the gameplay thing is still worrying me...

Jof

Jof

Beard status: Distinctly Hobo.

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,388,607 posts
  • Interests:Making NiGHTS shine. In an oily way.

I'm a bit disappointed to see that the items still look too far apart and sparse... In the original they were a lot closer together and made for some pretty hectic gameplay. It was really fun linking them into chains of 100 plus. But I still don't see any evidence of the same thing in JoD.
I love the FMV and NiGHTS looks awesome, but the gameplay thing is still worrying me...

The Gameplay footage looks to be still from an old build of the game. If you look at the movie on the Jap site, and the screenshots there too, both levels have far more items than what is shown in this trailer...

iLLViLLAiN

iLLViLLAiN

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,992 posts
  • Interests:Mainly video games although I'm also interested in art, poetry, and the occasional political story. Oh wait I forgot anime XD

The Gameplay footage looks to be still from an old build of the game. If you look at the movie on the Jap site, and the screenshots there too, both levels have far more items than what is shown in this trailer...

Excellent observation.

Also in my honest opinion...

HELEN MUST DIE!!!

Posted Image

Xay

Xay

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 215 posts
  • Location:Scenic Chavland, United Kindom. Just passed the Burned Cars...
  • Interests:Composing/Writing/Getting Inspired by/Listening AND Criticising music, drawing, reading, comics, cartoon, playing video ga... You get the idea.
OH MY JESUS.
REALA LOOKS FREAKIN RAD.
Sans mask, obviously, but still... BA-DASS. I even find im Liking the Kid's desing, despite the fact that they Remind me of... Ugh... Elise... But that aside, i acctualy like them wuite a bit. NiGHTS looks freaking Adorable... Not sure about wiseman yet though, judging by the fact i can barely see him and he is onscreen for barely 2 seconds...

Anyway. One things is still bugging me...
THERE IS NO JACKLE. GODS DAMNIT DX.

Niraven

Niraven

Ninja News Reporter

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 143 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, Zelda, Sonic, Resident Evil, artwork, photography, cats, dragons, random stuff, games of course
The trailer was quite nice, however it's a shame it didn't show any of the intro's completely, but perhaps that will change soon (if not, the release isn't too far away, at least it's not being pushed back a full year).

The footage was very nice and I liked seeing the new levels.

I think that giant fish-thing is the new Gulpo, but that's just me.

*off to draw pretty pictures of NiGHTS and Reala with new self-taken screenshots*

Jof

Jof

Beard status: Distinctly Hobo.

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,388,607 posts
  • Interests:Making NiGHTS shine. In an oily way.
I think everyone's overlooking the single biggest, most important detail in that trailer.

Posted Image

Posted Image

WTF. CAR AND LiGHTS ARE NOW RED. O_O. IT'S MAGIC.

Xay

Xay

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 215 posts
  • Location:Scenic Chavland, United Kindom. Just passed the Burned Cars...
  • Interests:Composing/Writing/Getting Inspired by/Listening AND Criticising music, drawing, reading, comics, cartoon, playing video ga... You get the idea.

I think everyone's overlooking the single biggest, most important detail in that trailer.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Im not sure weather to be offended, or amazed at the Strereotypicalness of that Car. Newsflash Sega- NOT EVERY BRIT HAS A MINI COOPER (Although it'd be pretty depressing if we did =P)

Meh, im just kidding around.
I still wanna see jackel though. Although, with the whole "OMIZAWSH NEXT GEN REMAKE" Thing going on... Im worried they might give him... *Le Gasp* PANTS D=

Reala5481

Reala5481

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 173 posts
  • Location:The Dream of Glass, Crystal Palace. Searching for my dreams...
  • Interests:Reading, Anime, Video Games, Poetry, And Singing.
REALA...IS...SO...HOT!

YamiLover13

YamiLover13

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts
  • Interests:Video games, NiGHTS, Sonic The Hedgehog, computer, drawing, reading, Egypt, more video games...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Actually when I first saw it I remember thinking, "wasn't that car blue or green?" But then I saw NiGHTS and I completely forgot and didn't care. Thanks for reminding me. Wonder why they would go through all the effort to change the color though? Maybe they wanted it to stand out more?

Also, the more I look at it...all the people in her look like porcilin dolls! O.O Or maybe its just me.

Tangocat777

Tangocat777

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 940 posts
  • Interests:Pokemon and sonic team games.
Noeezzz! It gets to the gameplay I've already seen, then stops loading. So far, it looks good.

iLLViLLAiN

iLLViLLAiN

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,992 posts
  • Interests:Mainly video games although I'm also interested in art, poetry, and the occasional political story. Oh wait I forgot anime XD

Actually when I first saw it I remember thinking, "wasn't that car blue or green?" But then I saw NiGHTS and I completely forgot and didn't care. Thanks for reminding me. Wonder why they would go through all the effort to change the color though? Maybe they wanted it to stand out more?

Also, the more I look at it...all the people in her look like porcilin dolls! O.O Or maybe its just me.

Perhaps they wanted more emphasis on the car that I hope hits Helen.

Another thing, it's been Rating Pending for quite some time. Makes me wonder if this will be E10.

And another thing, Will runs like he is the most constipated person on Earth lmao 1:30

Feniiku

Feniiku

iMAGNi SPY!

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 314 posts
  • Interests:Writing<br />Drawing<br />Gaming<br />Reading
I told myself not to drool like an idiot when I watched this.

I sat there with my jaw open instead XD

I like NiGHTS' petally sparklies now :3

NeoKairi

NeoKairi

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 132 posts
I really do hate Reala's redesign. I think it looks horrible. It's just... just TACKY lookin'.

iLLViLLAiN

iLLViLLAiN

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,992 posts

I really do hate Reala's redesign. I think it looks horrible. It's just... just TACKY lookin'.

Upon further observation I think they wanted Reala to look a little like a Ninja. Just look at his arm braces. And also his thighs have those things that samurai wear.

Machenstein

Machenstein

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 322 posts
I'll wait until I see Reala's design from more angles until I can make a fair judgement. Until then Sonic Team better have a good explanation.

Sierra

Sierra

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts
  • Interests:Books, gaming, animals, books, my computer, writing. Oh, did I mention books?
CURSE THE STUPID COMPUTER VIRUS THAT CRASHED MY COMPY. Triiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiippyyyyyyy......I have your cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurssssssssssse! /whine!
At least I can see it now. Reala made me wince, (NOMASKKTHXBAI) but everything else made me squeee pretty much. Even If NiGHTS DOESN'T have fangs, I am pretending s/he does, as a reference to his/her nightmaren heritage. Besides, fangs would be AWESOME.
Also, I too am liking the slight TP influence on the Gulpo relative...I'll call him Twilipo! (Now let's see if it sticks!) XD

Guest_Ideya Fairy_*

Guest_Ideya Fairy_*
  • Guests
This is going to sound stupid but where can I see the video??? ;_;

Sierra

Sierra

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts
  • Interests:Books, gaming, animals, books, my computer, writing. Oh, did I mention books?

This is going to sound stupid but where can I see the video??? ;_;

http://media.wii.ign.com/media/873/873984/vids_1.html

there ya go. Tell me if it doesn't work.

Guest_Ideya Fairy_*

Guest_Ideya Fairy_*
  • Guests
Thank you Sierra! Yes it works!^^

*Very hig pitched fan girl squeal*

OH dear lord it looks so amazing!!! I think I just died! OH the video is so smooth and the doors looks just how I pictured them!

The game play looks a wee bit off, BUT I DON'T CARE!!!

*Glomps NiGHTS*

They made him look so playful and speedy! *cries* Oh I can't wait for this game to come out.

But on Reala, I was hoping for something different. He's not awesome on certain parts but he's okay.

MKTRanma

MKTRanma

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, Pokemon, Megaman, Yugioh, Sonic, Ranma 1/2, Tsubasa Chronicle, Ouran High School Host Club, Drawing, Photoshop
For those of you who can't view it, I uploaded it to my Youtube account... If you wanna know how, Realplayer can rip you videos off of any embed. lol

shh.... don't tell anybody. ;D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGfz92itMlE

I was completely stunned by this trailer. It made me feel fuzzy inside. Obviously anyone who can find something bad in this is way too old to be playing this game~!

iNSOMNiAC

iNSOMNiAC

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 660 posts
Just realized I don't like Reala's mask. DX I hope he takes it off at some point. (TAKE IT OFF! TAKE IT OFF-*brick'd*)

Other than that, I just hope they improve the in-game graphics, and I happy.

Also:
I
demand
Jackle
in
this
GAME!

They'll probably give him an uber makeover or something like the 'New Puffy' and 'New Gulpo' if they do. Dunno if that's good or bad.

Sierra

Sierra

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts
Ppft. Growing up is for losers, that's what I say.

*continues watching it over and over and over..*

Artemis

Artemis

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 165 posts
  • Interests:Brazillian dancing, NiD (duh), drawing, swimming, music, debate, taiko drumming, and making people laugh.
OH.....MY.....FREAKING.....GOD!!! This is so awesome!!!! *sqeal* EEEEE!! What a WONDERFUL thing to come home to from school!!! *watches video a million more times* it kept skipping on me when it came to NiGHTS running...BUT IT WAS STILL KICK-ASS!!!!

Oh, and: WE WANT JACKLE, DAMMIT!!!! *starts smashing things with a hammer that says "Free Jackle" RAWR!!!

VERTiGO

VERTiGO

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts
  • Interests:well, NiGHTS, of course, but besides that, we got the video games, the techno music, the card magic, and anything that can ammuse the easily ammused. such as the evil golf ball snow globe.
Reala! X3

The mask is amazing! Detail~~ and I love how he does the arm pump. "Yeah! I got the part!"

Ok, so I've seen Reala's remake, Puffy's remake, Gulpo's remake, but we're missing one crazy card shark... and if that certain character doesn't show up remade or not, I'll make sure Sega gets a god ol' rant from Vert.

The new dreamers are adorable! I can't wait to play it >w<

whatabout_paul

whatabout_paul

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 73 posts
  • Interests:Obsessed with games. I've got most recent consoles bar a PSP (I had one but it was crap so I sold it) and PS3 (It's too expensive to bother with). Other than that I'm into my wrestling. I'm training to be a pro wrestler and am a huge fan. I like my music too, guitar bands of all shapes and sizes. As long as it's a good tune you can sing to I'm happy.
Bah. Reala looks great. The fact Wizeman is behind him makes that brief look of him even better. It sounds like this is the trailer Niraven was talking about. Damn I’m excited. As good as the FMV looks I’m a tiny bit scared about the barren looking levels. I’m hoping it’s still from an early build but you can’t tell with these things. Really though I am excited.

iNSOMNiAC

iNSOMNiAC

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 660 posts

Ok, so I've seen Reala's remake, Puffy's remake, Gulpo's remake, but we're missing one crazy card shark... and if that certain character doesn't show up remade or not, I'll make sure Sega gets a god ol' rant from Vert.

*chants*Jackle, Jackle, Jackle!!! >D

VERTiGO

VERTiGO

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts
  • Interests:well, NiGHTS, of course, but besides that, we got the video games, the techno music, the card magic, and anything that can ammuse the easily ammused. such as the evil golf ball snow globe.

*chants*Jackle, Jackle, Jackle!!! >D

I smell the birth of a cult. =P

iNSOMNiAC

iNSOMNiAC

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 660 posts
MUWAHAHAHA! But..My love is for Reala! D=

Artemis

Artemis

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 165 posts
  • Interests:Brazillian dancing, NiD (duh), drawing, swimming, music, debate, taiko drumming, and making people laugh.

I smell the birth of a cult. =P

Yup!! I think I started it though since I brought up the subject when we first heard that Reala was making a comeback....COOL!! *walks around in Jackle cape I wish I had*

VERTiGO

VERTiGO

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts

MUWAHAHAHA! But..My love is for Reala! D=

*evilly low satanic voice* joooin us! joooooin us!

(What has Sega done?) :o

Guest_Ideya Fairy_*

Guest_Ideya Fairy_*
  • Guests
Majority Rules! Jackle HAS to be in the game!

Artemis

Artemis

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 165 posts

Majority Rules! Jackle HAS to be in the game!

YESH!!! YA HEAR THAT SEGA!?!?! I DUN CARE IF YOU PUSH THE GAME BACK EVEN MORE!! PUT JACKLE IN IT NOW!!!

Sierra

Sierra

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts
Jackle rules. This is a fact. Nay, a LAW.
*jackle fangirl herself*

Mitsuu

Mitsuu

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 317 posts
you know, it's kind of weird looking, but i don't mind reala's new design. and that's the first time i noticed the puppet strings on that boss.

iNSOMNiAC

iNSOMNiAC

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 660 posts

*evilly low satanic voice* joooin us! joooooin us!

(What has Sega done?) :o

:o *protagonist pose* NEVAR!! I shall NEVAR join the DARK SIDE! D<

VERTiGO

VERTiGO

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts

:o *protagonist pose* NEVAR!! I shall NEVAR join the DARK SIDE! D<

Then we shall join you by force!... wait, did you say you won't join the 'Dark Side'? Arent you a Reala fan?

iNSOMNiAC

iNSOMNiAC

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 660 posts
>>
<<
REALA IS MY LIIIIIGHT! *dramatic music plays*

*watches trailer moar*

Tangocat777

Tangocat777

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 940 posts
  • Interests:Pokemon and sonic team games.
*joygasm*

VERTiGO

VERTiGO

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts

>>
<<
REALA IS MY LIIIIIGHT! *dramatic music plays*

*watches trailer moar*

Jackle is more like dim... He's not evil, just demented.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users