Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

NiGHTS the Traitor

• Please log in to reply
55 replies to this topic

SCRiBBLER

SCRiBBLER

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts
ya know, theres evidence in the storybook that NiGHTS is just a regular NiGHTOPIAN

animejosse

animejosse

Dreamworld Police

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,692 posts
Mind telling us what this evidence is? Because the manual refers to him as a maren, and he looks more like Reala than a pian.

YamiLover13

YamiLover13

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts
  • Interests:Video games, NiGHTS, Sonic The Hedgehog, computer, drawing, reading, Egypt, more video games...

ya know, theres evidence in the storybook that NiGHTS is just a regular NiGHTOPIAN

I know what you are saying. The storybook does make it seem like NiGHTS was a regular resident of Nightopia before he was trapped in the palace and doesn't even mention at him being a maren. Heck, he doesn't even seem to have met Reala before. That blows all the thorys of "There is no NiGHTS" out of the water. Maybe the book was not meant to be completely true with the storyline. I would not count the books info for this reason. But its still cute and fun to read.

Kori

Kori

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 475 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, reading, writing, making AMVs, games, movies, romance, anime & manga (current fave: Naruto), 80s and 90s cartoons, and of course, anything to do with NiGHTS! X3
I hadn't considered the storybook before! I guess it really can go any way - rebel with/without a cause, good denizen of Nightopia, pillow fighter, the list goes on! X3

Yanno, on the one hand, I hope DEARLY that JOD sheds some light on NiGHTS' past, I've always wanted to know the whole story. But on the other hand, just a bit, I kinda hope some tiny bit of it stays a mystery... if only to give us fans some creative elbow room, know what I mean?

Guest_submas13_*

Guest_submas13_*
  • Guests
:) Maybe NiGHTS has multiple personality disorder! One moment, he could be a happy-go-lucky denizen of Nightopeia, and the next, a maren with a bad personality and and even worse temper. He would go back and forth between personalities, never remembering the former personality or any of the memories during that time.

What a plot twist that would be! :D

Fushidane

Fushidane

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
I was kind of thinking along the lines of NiGHTS being originally playfully sadistic and evil, and got purified by something into the NiGHTS we know and love today, and rebelled XD

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
  • Interests:What?
Hmm...perhaps the Ideya have a slight benevolent will all their own, and the Red Bravery Ideya convinced NiGHTS to fight for what is right...

Guest_submas13_*

Guest_submas13_*
  • Guests

Hmm...perhaps the Ideya have a slight benevolent will all their own, and the Red Bravery Ideya convinced NiGHTS to fight for what is right...

Awesome! That means that NiGHTS is pure (not), hopeful, wise, and a genius. :D

TRAViS

TRAViS

THE GUY THAT BOUGHT THE BETA

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 662 posts

Awesome! That means that NiGHTS is pure (not), hopeful, wise, and a genius. ^_^

Like there was ever any doubt? :D

Guest_submas13_*

Guest_submas13_*
  • Guests
Maybe NiGHTS became traitorous because Wizeman kept telling him to do barrel-rolls.... ^_^

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
  • Interests:What?

Maybe NiGHTS became traitorous because Wizeman kept telling him to do barrel-rolls.... :P

NiGHTS: Do do dooo...do do dooo...

Wizeman: DO A BARREL ROLL!

Reala: -roflbiscuit-

NiGHTS: THAT'S IT! I'M OUTTA HERE!

Wizeman: ...good one, Reala.

Reala: But I...!

Wizeman: DO NOT QUESTION ME! -slaps a mindcontrol mask on him-

^_^ Go Dreamer

^_^ Go Dreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts
  • Interests:I am a big fan of NiGHTS, Reala, And Jackle! I love to play video games, mostly (SEGA & Nintendo). Love Anime. I Love talking about NiGHTS!!! Also I like surfing the internet! ^_^

NiGHTS: Do do dooo...do do dooo...

Wizeman: DO A BARREL ROLL!

Reala: -roflbiscuit-

NiGHTS: THAT'S IT! I'M OUTTA HERE!

Wizeman: ...good one, Reala.

Reala: But I...!

Wizeman: DO NOT QUESTION ME! -slaps a mindcontrol mask on him-

Hahahahahaa!!! Thats hilarious! ^o^

Guest_submas13_*

Guest_submas13_*
  • Guests
Or maybe NiGHTS was pissed because Jackle kept asking for a Doovde Player and a Lucde Tiv.

iLLViLLAiN

iLLViLLAiN

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,992 posts
  • Interests:Mainly video games although I'm also interested in art, poetry, and the occasional political story. Oh wait I forgot anime XD
NiGHTS found Wizeman's pr0n collection.

DiENE

DiENE

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 491 posts
  • Interests:*Imagination<br />*Drawing<br />*Anime<br />*Video Games<br />*Dreaming<br />*Music
I had a theory but with the way JoD is unraveling it seems to be void at this point. I can' recall where, but somewhere it says NiGHTS used to have a mask similar to Reala's, and from what we know now the mask is some mind control device (I really hope not). I'm assuming that Wizeman just threw one of those masks on him, and then NiGHTS broke it or something along those lines to free him from Wizemans control. (I really hope NiGHTS doesn’t like, remove Realas mask and he’s all " Ho mah gosh, I am purified! ::Turns bright shades of pink and starts frolicking threw a meadow:: )

Sweep

Sweep

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 98 posts
  • Interests:drawing, archery, writing, anime, manga, running, swimming, daydreaming, yaoi, religion, biking, INTERNET
I think he's faking it. He just wants an excuse to eat pian cake.

hey, i'd sit in a small, blue shrine for some cake.

mmhm.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users