Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

False nostalgia

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

Innotech

Innotech

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 514 posts
  • Interests:videogames, cars, girls, anime, drawing, origami, weather, classic rock music, trance, japanese and asian cultures, catgirls &gt;^^&lt;<br />
Ok, so Im all for new NiGHTS fans and any and all hype for this game is totally awesome, but Im seeing this stuff pop up more and more and its blatantly f*!*ing obvious these people never played the original game. Im so sick of people commenting on this trailer and others and making fun of this game deespite not knowing a goddamned thing about it :blink: Maybe Im going overboard here, but when a so called game journalist or web reviewer makes a comment like you see below, its pretty damn obvious that they have no business talking about this game and that trailer.

http://www.gamebrink.com/blog/2007/09/02/n...ler-disappoints

Guest_submas13_*

Guest_submas13_*
  • Guests
Its all this online hype that are attracting 'fans'. We all knew someday this would happen, where someone who thinks they're all that can talk about such a moving game and then call themselves a fan. Yeah right! We true fans of the game have stuck by it for 11 years, and have some of the fondest memories of our lives around that game! This site has real fans, the kind that draw NiGHTS art, or make tribute music for the game, or even dress up like thier favorite character. The real fans are on this forum, obsessing about the new game and counting every second until they can get it.

You call yourself a fan, yet all I see is sellout....

iLLViLLAiN

iLLViLLAiN

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,992 posts
  • Interests:Mainly video games although I'm also interested in art, poetry, and the occasional political story. Oh wait I forgot anime XD
So true submas except I haven't been on the game for 11 years. Try 7 but it's all good right? :blink:

Machenstein

Machenstein

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 322 posts
What's with all the retarded blog posts? First Joystiq, then Kotaku, now this. Are these sites even relevant?

EDIT: I left a comment.

Innotech

Innotech

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 514 posts
  • Interests:videogames, cars, girls, anime, drawing, origami, weather, classic rock music, trance, japanese and asian cultures, catgirls &gt;^^&lt;<br />
This is the main reason why its difficult to take a game from 11 years ago and try to make it relevant to todays market. I know I will love htis game to death but Im honestly afraid of it getting a cold reception simply because the majority of todays gamers have abandoned their childhood memories in favor if f*!*ing blood and guts and guns. Once again it iwll be a very niche title no matter how well its marketed because so many people simply DONT GET IT. I tried to explain this game to my Sony loving friends who have no appreciation for it. They likened it to platoforming games like Crash f*!*ing Bandicoot and questioned how flying through rings could even be remotely fun. I swear people will NEVER respect this game beyond us fans and maybe a few newcomers. Its sad really. Sega puts out a game with real soul and character in a market full of faceless clones and it is rejected before it even goes on sale. THis is why I stick with Nintendo and Sega. they know how to keep dreams alive. Literally.

Guest_Ideya Fairy_*

Guest_Ideya Fairy_*
  • Guests
I already posted my opinion on the thing...

Guest_submas13_*

Guest_submas13_*
  • Guests

So true submas except I haven't been on the game for 11 years. Try 7 but it's all good right? :blink:

Well, if you've been a fan for years, than it still counts. ;) But you know what I mean. I'm talking about people who are dedicated to the game.

Mitsuu

Mitsuu

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 317 posts
i'm not a real fan, never played NiGHTS before *twiddles thumbs*

anyways, i totally agree that if someone is going to write something about a sequal to something they've never seen or played, they should do some research first.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
  • Interests:What?
Wait, what?! You're telling me to be a fan of something, you have to love it for years, then devote all of your time drawing, making music, and writing about it??? That's quite bull if I do say so myself. I'm sure about 25% of the people on this website haven't actually played NiGHTS. I'm ALSO sure that given the chance, they would. NiGHTS is a beautiful thing, even though it's just some programs on a disk. It's touched the lives of people, and although some insult it, that doesn't mean everyone who hasn't played it isn't a fan. I was a LOYAL fan of NiGHTS before I got the game, because the story, characters, and setting enticed, enthralled, and excited me.

So yes, Mitsuu. You ARE a real fan.

Machenstein

Machenstein

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 322 posts
If you really want to play NiGHTS, locate the nearest flea market, buy a Saturn, a copy of NiGHTS and maybe a 3D control pad (Which comes with NiGHTS anyway). It's not that expensive. I found a clean Saturn at the flea market for around $20-$30 two years ago. I still enjoy it today. I recently bought the 3D control pad but it was rather expensive. I suppose that's because it was new.

sharky

sharky

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts
  • Interests:SEGA Games/Consoles.
ays: Your comment is awaiting moderation.
September 6th, 2007 at 7:48 am

Your article makes me want to shoot you in the face.

Your clearly a complete tool and never played the original or you’d have know that its a nostalgic song from the original game. So why are you disappointed? If you never even touched the original?

Do I smell me some anti Sega bias? yes I f**king do.
what a sh!t website.. credibility 0%..

GTFO you tool.

Lets see it get deleted.

animejosse

animejosse

Dreamworld Police

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,692 posts

Lets see it get deleted.

And with good reason. While I think it's stupid of the guy to post about something he has no knowledge for, it's no reason for people to bash or flame him.

sharky

sharky

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts
nonsense, that IS the reason to flame him!

Machenstein

Machenstein

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 322 posts
The whole Internet is inflamed with anti-SEGA bias. Anyone can smell it and it reeks of toxic fumes.

Xay

Xay

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 215 posts
  • Location:Scenic Chavland, United Kindom. Just passed the Burned Cars...
  • Interests:Composing/Writing/Getting Inspired by/Listening AND Criticising music, drawing, reading, comics, cartoon, playing video ga... You get the idea.

The whole Internet is inflamed with anti-SEGA bias. Anyone can smell it and it reeks of toxic fumes.

And i can tell you why. People seem to forget Sega makes Many other Game Franchises then Sonic.
And we all know about Sonic 2006, so i won't go there...

In any case, even though i've only recently taken an Interest in NiGHTS And can barely call myself a fan, i can safely say im a hell of a Lot more of a Fan then this guy is. Even though im not too Big on the NiGHTS Orchestral Theme, even i wouldn't degenerate myself to as low of a Level as to Say it "Makes me want to Shoot Myself in the Face", because it doesn't. As much as i will say (under the threat of Violent 'E Beatings' from fellow NiGHTS Fans)
Im Definetly NOT a fan of that music, it's very well composed and fit's NiGHTS Very Well.

Don't worry, One mans Opinion cannot change the World. If this Idiot wishes to Display his, frankly Silly opinions about a game because of the Music, to the World, then So be it. Let him make an Ass of Himself. We'll get the Lul's in the end anyway when It comes out and Millions of People that have waited a good damn 11 years for something this Good to happen flock into Game stores and Start Buying it.

DMC_Dreamer

DMC_Dreamer

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts
  • Interests:Much...but it changes everyday. Currently Dark Souls and Tokyo Jungle. Oh, and NiGHTS, duh!

Post...

What the...? Look, I know most people like myself would laugh at you for making a ridiculous comment, followed by a random "Internet: Serious business" gif...but I shan't. Instead to you and everyone...don't take these things so personal. So, would you kindly all calm down???

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,949 posts

And i can tell you why. People seem to forget Sega makes Many other Game Franchises then Sonic.
And we all know about Sonic 2006, so i won't go there...

In any case, even though i've only recently taken an Interest in NiGHTS And can barely call myself a fan, i can safely say im a hell of a Lot more of a Fan then this guy is. Even though im not too Big on the NiGHTS Orchestral Theme, even i wouldn't degenerate myself to as low of a Level as to Say it "Makes me want to Shoot Myself in the Face", because it doesn't. As much as i will say (under the threat of Violent 'E Beatings' from fellow NiGHTS Fans)
Im Definetly NOT a fan of that music, it's very well composed and fit's NiGHTS Very Well.

Don't worry, One mans Opinion cannot change the World. If this Idiot wishes to Display his, frankly Silly opinions about a game because of the Music, to the World, then So be it. Let him make an Ass of Himself. We'll get the Lul's in the end anyway when It comes out and Millions of People that have waited a good damn 11 years for something this Good to happen flock into Game stores and Start Buying it.

Nani? He was complaining about "Dreams Dreams".

sharky

sharky

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts

What the...? Look, I know most people like myself would laugh at you for making a ridiculous comment, followed by a random "Internet: Serious business" gif...but I shan't. Instead to you and everyone...don't take these things so personal. So, would you kindly all calm down???

I didnt get angry or even break sweat.. I said what I thought.
Hes basically saying he is dissapointed in the new NiGHTS game.. but cearly he hasnt played the original.
On the internet or in real life, what does it matter? This guy is clearly talking nonsence.

Xay

Xay

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 215 posts
  • Location:Scenic Chavland, United Kindom. Just passed the Burned Cars...
  • Interests:Composing/Writing/Getting Inspired by/Listening AND Criticising music, drawing, reading, comics, cartoon, playing video ga... You get the idea.

Nani? He was complaining about "Dreams Dreams".

Ah. My bad...

Innotech

Innotech

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 514 posts
Im not talking about whether or not the guy is a longtime fan. I never even said a fan had to even play NiGHTS, but whatI m ranting about hewre is a guy who clearly never played the game, but complains about it as though he has. He even mistook a very classic OLD NiGHTS song for something new and no actual NiGHTS fan should make that mistake with even a tiny knowledge of the game. But also, its not just his opinion, but I see this EVERYWHERE that has footage of this game. Nobody seems to understand it but suddenly everyone is an expert on it. and they are 100% sure that it will just suck because it dares to have bright colors and whimsical music. Thusly it is either just for children or its clearly flaming gay. This sh!t makes me sick.

YamiLover13

YamiLover13

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts
  • Interests:Video games, NiGHTS, Sonic The Hedgehog, computer, drawing, reading, Egypt, more video games...
I am not fazed by it because I knew it was going to happen. And guess what...its going to continue like this. I never expected many average people to accept the new game, and I don't think it will happen in the future. But I can only hope more will accept it once somone important actually plays it and says, "Hey this game is actually fun. I don't like how it looks, but its fun."

Anywho...where did the guy say he was an expert on NiGHTS? I didn't see anywhere on there that he said he had even played the game before. Nor do I see anywhere with him claiming to even be a NiGHTS fan. I thought he was just a random person who is investigaing games for the site, found NiGHTS, and now doesn't care for it.

Guest_Ekairi_*

Guest_Ekairi_*
  • Guests

I am not fazed by it because I knew it was going to happen. And guess what...its going to continue like this. I never expected many average people to accept the new game, and I don't think it will happen in the future. But I can only hope more will accept it once somone important actually plays it and says, "Hey this game is actually fun. I don't like how it looks, but its fun."

Anywho...where did the guy say he was an expert on NiGHTS? I didn't see anywhere on there that he said he had even played the game before. Nor do I see anywhere with him claiming to even be a NiGHTS fan. I thought he was just a random person who is investigaing games for the site, found NiGHTS, and now doesn't care for it.

All I have to say is ditto...

Who wants to bet that he only watched half of it and didn't even get to the new game parts of it? <_<

Either way it is his opinion, although I believe that he shouldn't have a stable opinion of this game yet more for the fact that he has yet to play it.

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, NiGHTS into Dreams, flailing around the forum and helping people, anime, manga, making my own comic, video games, Guild Wars, movies (especially horror) Lots of stuff. Old video game/movie/TV show trivia..
I wouldn't encourage going over to another website and flaming someone for their ignorance and I don't want all of you riling each other up over here, either. Please try and calm this topic.

In my personal opinion, I seriously doubt people like this guy will have an affect on any of us or the way the game is gonna come out or the way its gonna sell. People flame everything for any reason. That includes each and every one of you. We all do it. We all dislike things. And sure, the jerk shouldn't have made it sound like some avid fan, but how does this hurt you? It just makes him look like an arse. Let it go.

Don't go post something you think is impressive over there and then paste it back here- if anyone is interested I'm sure they'll go back and read it for themselves. <_<

Curiosity Inc.

Curiosity Inc.

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 368 posts
Personally, I don't have a problem with more people discovering NiGHTS. We need to get the word out and there's always room here for one more fan.

I myself am relatively new to this whole craze and I've never played the original game (though I've longed to for some time). However, I would never pretend to know the game better than anybody else, nor would I lie and say that I've played the game. I have no idea how difficult Stick Canyon is, I do not know how to beat any of the bosses, and I would never say otherwise. To do so would be insulting to everyone here, and that's exactly what the blogger in question did.

Then there's this:

i'm not a real fan, never played NiGHTS before *twiddles thumbs*

"Real fan." *shakes head* "Real fan." I've been through this with my Transformers fanboy friends, and I will not let this happen here.

The concept of a "real fan" is bullshit and this crap has to stop now. There are no "real fans." There is no fanboy hierarchy. Just because you have so much merchandise and you've played the game and you've done all the cosplaying, that does not make your opinion any more valid than anyone else's. There is no One True Opinion of Power and you sure as hell won't find it here.

If you love NiGHTS and you're willing to pay money for a truly amazing sequel, you are a fan. Period. There are fake fans, like our blogger friend, but there are no "real fans."

Are we clear?

AYRiES

AYRiES

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 175 posts
I dunno, you can judge JoD without playing NiD and so without being a 'real fan' or whatever I think. I mean, JoD is a different game, NiD being good doesn't make JoD better and if NiD hadn't existed JoD wouldn't be worse, so since they seem to be judging JoD I don't know if them not playing NiD has anything to do with it. So yeah, playing NiD doesn't really have much to do with discussing a trailer that has nothing to do with it.

And people saying they dislike the game. People are ALLOWED to dislike things, some people dislike the type of game NiGHTS is, some people dislike types of music and it isn't due to a lack of intelligence. Hell, I dislike some of the songs in NiGHTS, and I'd like to think... well, I'm not a total idiot. Well. Much. XD

A real fan is someone who's really a fan- that is someone who genuinely likes it- IMO. I bought it not long ago and haven't played it that much TBH (glitchy saturn=FAIL) but I am still a fan, thankyouverymuch.

Just my 2 cents/pence/currency of choice.

iLLViLLAiN

iLLViLLAiN

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,992 posts
  • Interests:Mainly video games although I'm also interested in art, poetry, and the occasional political story. Oh wait I forgot anime XD

There are fake fans, like our blogger friend, but there are no "real fans."

Are we clear?

I don't understand and to me nothing in that sentence made any sense to me but I'll shout yeah and nod my head.

Guest_Ekairi_*

Guest_Ekairi_*
  • Guests

I don't understand and to me nothing in that sentence made any sense to me but I'll shout yeah and nod my head.

I think what Curiosity Inc. is getting at is that there are people out there that claim they are real fans because they do all this unnecessary stuff to promote the fandom which includes unnecessary payment for things to promote it. (As an example stuff for cosplaying)
Then demote anyone else that only pays for the game as being "Not real fans" because they don't do all that stuff.
His point being just because you do all that stuff makes you no more than a fan then the person that only pays for the game and its sequel. (Or something like that...)
(Going on personal experience and what I understood of his post.)

Shinaraz

Shinaraz

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

The most amusing thing about it is that most of the people who have a descent toward Sega are those who used to play at the Arcades all the time. You know who had the monopoly there? SEGA. :angry: People are just stupid.

Guest_submas13_*

Guest_submas13_*
  • Guests
I was actually making a comparison of the two extreme ends of the spectrum. I do realize that someone doesn't have to dedicate their lives to NiGHTS to be a 'real fan', but I was talking in the context of people who claim to be a fan of the original game, then turn around and talk bad about a sequel that many have been waiting for. I know they are entitled to their opinion, but treating a game like NiGHTS, which has such a dedicated fanbase, with people who enjoy the game and looking forward to the next, like a game not worth playing is in my eyes wrong on many levels.

But then again, that is only my opinion. :angry:

Curiosity Inc.

Curiosity Inc.

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 368 posts

I think what Curiosity Inc. is getting at is that there are people out there that claim they are real fans because they do all this unnecessary stuff to promote the fandom which includes unnecessary payment for things to promote it. (As an example stuff for cosplaying)
Then demote anyone else that only pays for the game as being "Not real fans" because they don't do all that stuff.
His point being just because you do all that stuff makes you no more than a fan then the person that only pays for the game and its sequel. (Or something like that...)
(Going on personal experience and what I understood of his post.)

That's exactly what I was getting at.

Sorry if it didn't make much sense, but the post was more of a knee-jerk reaction than anything else. That and I have this annoying habit of posting late at night.

Back in my Transformer board of choice, some idiot would say "I've watched the show for 20 years! I cried when Optimus Prime died! I'm a real fan!" And then they'd go on to say something like "Prime shouldn't have flames!" or "Bumblebee needs to be a VW bug!" or any number of changes made for the movie, as if their opinion was any more valid because they watched the cartoon way back when. Some even went so far as to say "If you support [this movie or that change], then you're not a real fan."

Of course, the grammar, spelling and punctuation in these posts were such that I cannot imitate them accurately without severely lowering my IQ.

Anyway, it didn't take long before the "real fan" argument lost its credibility completely. Anyone on the board who claimed to be a "real fan" wound up flamed and on everyone's Ignore List real quick. However, it took a long time to get to that point, and I'd rather we all don't have to go through that.

Thanks for understanding.

KiloTango

KiloTango

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 242 posts
Since when has 'There was an awesome thing with this like 10 years ago' been a gold pass against criticism?

Dreams Dreams is very much a song not for everyone in a modern audience, nostalgia or no. (It doesn't QUITE make me want to shoot myself in the face but the mind does boggle a bit as to why they didn't record a less lame version of it, that would have had the same nostalgia with slightly less of cringe-inducing factor).

NiGHTS isn't a religion, it's a computer game, and regardless of the original JoD will and SHOULD BE judged in the context of today's games, not an old saturn thing. That means, people who aren't FANS have as much right to talk about the game as anybody else does. If JoD only sells to the people that brought the original when it came out, even to people who have just HEARD of the original and remember it, it will crash and burn horribly. Which would suck. The game is not just for 'fans', it's for everyone, and it's possible to be disappointed with how the game seems without having played the original, because it's been hyped to bits.

DMC is right on the ball. Calm down, it's somebody's completely valid opinion. There's no anti-sega conspiracy, and if somebody doesn't like the look of the game, and finds cheezy old songs quite offputting, that's just their opinion. There's no need to take it like a personal affront, and just cause someone glibly slags off something with nostalgia value for you, it doesn't mean they're a useless games journalist. It means they like different stuff to you.

Kori

Kori

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 475 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, reading, writing, making AMVs, games, movies, romance, anime &amp; manga (current fave: Naruto), 80s and 90s cartoons, and of course, anything to do with NiGHTS! X3
*whew* Glad to see this hasn't snowballed into something totally out of control... in my experience, when such topics as these come up, the board becomes engulfed in a flame war from which there is very little return.

Okay, so we have another blogger who thinks he's the shiznit. Let's just laugh at his incompetence and move on! It's not really a personal attack on anyone, just an uneducated opinion. True, I'm personally shocked that anyone could dislike NiGHTS, but hey, the world's a huge place and anything can happen. ;3 Once JOD does come out, I'm confident that we'll be welcoming all sorts of new fans who will want to know where NiGHTS' legacy began.

Don't brush them off if they consider themselves fans of NiGHTS and haven't played the original! Take the time to show them what it's all about. I'm all for giving people a chance and bringing more to our fandom, regardless of how much/little they understand about Nightopia.

Let's not start a crazy mob over this. Let's read the article, have a good laugh, and play with the official site's sparklies for a while. :D

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, NiGHTS into Dreams, flailing around the forum and helping people, anime, manga, making my own comic, video games, Guild Wars, movies (especially horror) Lots of stuff. Old video game/movie/TV show trivia..

That means, people who aren't FANS have as much right to talk about the game as anybody else does. If JoD only sells to the people that brought the original when it came out, even to people who have just HEARD of the original and remember it, it will crash and burn horribly. Which would suck. The game is not just for 'fans', it's for everyone, and it's possible to be disappointed with how the game seems without having played the original, because it's been hyped to bits.

THANK YOU! You win the int0rnets.

Machenstein

Machenstein

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 322 posts
Dreams Dreams was a cheesy song even back then. That's the charm of it though. The lyrics are so cheesy that sometimes you're inclined to sing along if only out of playful satire. Just listen to Sonic CD's Japanese theme song or the entire Sonic R soundtrack. I guess today's audience is just not into that kind of intentional cheese factor despite the Williams Street crap you see on Cartoon Network on a nightly basis.

I agree JoD should be treated as a modern game in every respect, but you can't put an age on NiGHTS. NiGHTS has the type of fun, quirky, arcade style gameplay that appeals to both casual gamers and the hardcore. I really don't see what makes JoD such an exception in contrast with, say, Katamari Damacy. Granted, Katamari wasn't exactly a hot-seller (In fact it won multiple "sleeper hit" awards) but it is well liked by today's audience. So why not NiGHTS?

Guest_submas13_*

Guest_submas13_*
  • Guests
I guess we did get a little out of hand there. Yeah, it would be nice to bring more people into the fanbase. So, I say we are all good friends now, and we ought to get more friends as well. Pat each other on the back, because we are all able to talk about this in a civilized fashion. :blink:

Anyway, I've noticed that the cheeziness of Dreams Dreams goes down considerably when you sing the lyrics rather then listen to them. Its even better when you have a friend sing with you to complete the duet. (Its the best when the two friends are a guy and a girl, because they match their roles.)

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts

I guess we did get a little out of hand there. Yeah, it would be nice to bring more people into the fanbase. So, I say we are all good friends now, and we ought to get more friends as well. Pat each other on the back, because we are all able to talk about this in a civilized fashion. :P

Anyway, I've noticed that the cheeziness of Dreams Dreams goes down considerably when you sing the lyrics rather then listen to them. Its even better when you have a friend sing with you to complete the duet. (Its the best when the two friends are a guy and a girl, because they match their roles.)

And because you'd feel like a total...erm...how can I put this without being offensive............@*@%^ if you sang it with another guy. o_o Or another girl...but you women sing about stuff like that, right? -totally shot like swiss cheese-

YamiLover13

YamiLover13

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts
  • Interests:Video games, NiGHTS, Sonic The Hedgehog, computer, drawing, reading, Egypt, more video games...

And because you'd feel like a total...erm...how can I put this without being offensive............@*@%^ if you sang it with another guy. o_o Or another girl...but you women sing about stuff like that, right? -totally shot like swiss cheese-

Do I even want to know what goes on in your head....

But yes it would be awkward. You know, when I was little and NiGHTS first came out I and this guy friend of mine would actually sing to the song. It was just so catchy. XD

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts

Do I even want to know what goes on in your head....

But yes it would be awkward. You know, when I was little and NiGHTS first came out I and this guy friend of mine would actually sing to the song. It was just so catchy. XD

Now that's not nice. I was just making a point. -sob-

Curiosity Inc.

Curiosity Inc.

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 368 posts

Now that's not nice. I was just making a point. -sob-

Not her fault you were shooting yourself in the foot.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
-fume- NOBODY ASKED YOU. Just leave me alone, Curiosity.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users