Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

SEGA/TREASURE/DIMPS

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Guest_segakid_*

Guest_segakid_*
  • Guests
Hey i was wondering if sega own's treasure and dimps because they've been making game's for sega for years now and i just started thinking is it a partnership or do they actually you know own them, along with that question what company's does sega own and what company's would you want to see sega own.

animejosse

animejosse

Dreamworld Police

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,692 posts
Please don't double post, the topic won't disappear just because people aren't answering.

As for Treasure and Dimps, a quick look on Wikipedia told me they're their own companies rather than owned by Sega.

Louis

Louis

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 340 posts
Treasure made the Gamecube Wario game amongst others, so no. DIMPS' did have something of a partnership for a while which ended after Sonic Rush (though apparently they're involved in Rush Adventure in some form or another, I assume the game uses assets created by them).

iLLViLLAiN

iLLViLLAiN

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,992 posts
  • Interests:Mainly video games although I'm also interested in art, poetry, and the occasional political story. Oh wait I forgot anime XD
I have no idea what is going on. Treasure? Like gold and diamonds? Dimps? Like the things that pop up on your face when you smile?

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, NiGHTS into Dreams, flailing around the forum and helping people, anime, manga, making my own comic, video games, Guild Wars, movies (especially horror) Lots of stuff. Old video game/movie/TV show trivia..
iLLViLLAiN, Treasure is a really cool company that came out with games like Mischief Makers and Gunstar Heroes. ^_^ Dimp(le)s uuuh... I don't know. Gonna go with your little face-theory there... XD

Guest_submas13_*

Guest_submas13_*
  • Guests

iLLViLLAiN, Treasure is a really cool company that came out with games like Mischief Makers and Gunstar Heroes. ^_^ Dimp(le)s uuuh... I don't know. Gonna go with your little face-theory there... XD

Whose face makes the games? :o

iLLViLLAiN

iLLViLLAiN

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,992 posts
  • Interests:Mainly video games although I'm also interested in art, poetry, and the occasional political story. Oh wait I forgot anime XD

Whose face makes the games? :P

Durr?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users