Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Japanese Translations

• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

Kori

Kori

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 475 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, reading, writing, making AMVs, games, movies, romance, anime & manga (current fave: Naruto), 80s and 90s cartoons, and of course, anything to do with NiGHTS! X3
O___O WOW! Great find Drannorean! LOADS of new stuff in them shots, it deserves its' own topic!

I'd comment further and attempt to translate some, but I gotta get to work. XP BBL!

EDIT:...... okay, I was curious. What on earth is that pretty little black thing near the bottom of the page? Looks like a TGS goodie or something?

Looks like the Japanese text won't work for posting here, but the heading for that black doo-hickey is roughly spoken like so, I think - "gutzupurezesoto". Translated via Babelfish, it means "goods present". So it IS a game show souvenir....! *whines and pouts all the way to work*

EDIT #2: (Because I couldn't really resist.. *no willpower whatsoever*)

IT'S A TOTE BAG. A NiGHTS TOTE BAG.

Who's up for hunting eBay? XD

Kori

Kori

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 475 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, reading, writing, making AMVs, games, movies, romance, anime & manga (current fave: Naruto), 80s and 90s cartoons, and of course, anything to do with NiGHTS! X3
Updates to the Japanese site since last post!

- William and Helen's stories
- the first great big FMV trailer, where we first saw Reala I believe
- Game Information now has gobs of content

I'm not sure who's translated what, or if anyone's hugely interested, but at the very least I may give the kids' stories a go. Gotta practice sometime right? ;3

animejosse

animejosse

Dreamworld Police

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,692 posts
It's already been reported, but it would be very nice if you could translate the kids' stories <_<

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
  • Interests:scribbling
Seiya's already halfway through it XD; Though i told her i think its identical info from the FTP about the kids (see our character section under will and helen).

Kori

Kori

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 475 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, reading, writing, making AMVs, games, movies, romance, anime &amp; manga (current fave: Naruto), 80s and 90s cartoons, and of course, anything to do with NiGHTS! X3
LOL See how behind the times I am? :unsure:; Thanks guys!

kidninja

kidninja

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 99 posts
  • Interests:video games, imports, marksmenship, samurai, ninjas, monkeys,technical misc stuff, NiGHTS, sonic, megaman, diffrent anime, and Gintama.
I know this post is late but thanks and u rock seiya

Maresuke

Maresuke

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 402 posts
I don't know if this is elsewhere but are there already translations of NiGHTS, Reala, and Wizeman Bios from the characters page?

Tsunami

Tsunami

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 138 posts
  • Interests:Ecology, biology, wildlife studies, art (including sculpting, photography, illustration, and animation), video games

I don't know if this is elsewhere but are there already translations of NiGHTS, Reala, and Wizeman Bios from the characters page?

Yep, I translated them rather roughly over here. :o Seiya will probably be able to fix the parts I couldn't translate.

Maresuke

Maresuke

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 402 posts

Yep, I translated them rather roughly over here. :o Seiya will probably be able to fix the parts I couldn't translate.

Wow thanks! Haha nothing new for Reala. hmm.

Xenon

Xenon

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 256 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, Automotive, Anime, Video Games in general, Drawing, Driving, Bowling, Snowboarding, other such funstuffs ^.^
*late to the party* SQUEEE!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH SEiYA!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users