Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Your Random JOD though of the day?

• Please log in to reply
1191 replies to this topic

iNSOMNiAC

iNSOMNiAC

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 660 posts
Random JoD thought(s) of the day:
I wonder if they'll be mini-games?
How deep will the story be?
Will Claris and Elliot even be /mentioned/?
Will Reala take his mask off?
Why the hell does Wizeman have a halo?

Guest_submas13_*

Guest_submas13_*
  • Guests

Jackle doesn't have a lot of money so he can only afford off brands called Leeroys 499.

Nah, he gets his pants from the bargain bin.

Oh, and a quick question. Does anyone else think think that NiGHTS looks far more feminine compared to the old game? Because as I looked at the IGN trailer, NiGHTS, with the bright blue eyes and the greater flexibility just struck me as female. And it really seems weird. :)

YamiLover13

YamiLover13

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts
  • Interests:Video games, NiGHTS, Sonic The Hedgehog, computer, drawing, reading, Egypt, more video games...

Because its not Wizeman...it the great Mother! *shot*

Ok I really don't think that. But I do want to know who and what exactly she is. Doubt they will tell or show us though. We will have to wait for the game to come out then.

iNSOMNiAC

iNSOMNiAC

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 660 posts
Indeed, the Great Mother intrigues me. Also, Jackle gets his pants as hand-me-downs from Reala. Thought you all knew that by now. :)

EDiT:
Random thought: If you start up JoD for the first time on Christmas day, you think something special will happen in-game? Like Christmas NiGHTS? X3

iLLViLLAiN

iLLViLLAiN

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,992 posts
  • Interests:Mainly video games although I'm also interested in art, poetry, and the occasional political story. Oh wait I forgot anime XD

Wizeman is an Xbox 360 fanboy. That explains why :)

iNSOMNiAC

iNSOMNiAC

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 660 posts

Wizeman is an Xbox 360 fanboy. That explains why :)

XD Nuuuuu!

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,949 posts
Latest thought:

The new battle with Wizeman= probably EPIC

Xay

Xay

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 215 posts
  • Location:Scenic Chavland, United Kindom. Just passed the Burned Cars...
  • Interests:Composing/Writing/Getting Inspired by/Listening AND Criticising music, drawing, reading, comics, cartoon, playing video ga... You get the idea.

Latest thought:

The new battle with Wizeman= probably EPIC

Like i said somewhere once before, The Wizeman battle is going to be just So EPIC, That when you see a Mere Millasecond of it, You will Vanish in a Blinding White light. All Traces of you're Existence will be Gone. No-one will remember you. You will Simply Non-Exist. It;s going to be just that Great.

Or Wizeman could come on all Rastafarian Style, Like DiGi stated, and he could attack you with all his Homies, Causing much Global Face-Faulting. Let us see how things Pan out.

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,949 posts
lol, it's a DJ battle now. Scratchmaster Wize is in da house.

Guest_submas13_*

Guest_submas13_*
  • Guests

lol, it's a DJ battle now. Scratchmaster Wize is in da house.

Arr, it be Captain Wizetooth, and he be huntin' the infamous NiGHTS, terror of the seven seas! Arr! :P

iNSOMNiAC

iNSOMNiAC

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 660 posts
>>
<<
How 'bout a ninja Wizeman? 8D

KittyWhiggles

KittyWhiggles

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 333 posts

>>
<<
How 'bout a ninja Wizeman? 8D

Wizeman is to *bleep* Big!! to be a ninja. Unless, he can be sneaky by diquising himself to be the whole background scenery. X-X..and then. claps you when you are not expecting it.

I_Am

I_Am

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts
Meh, he's just a Wizeguy anyway.

iNSOMNiAC

iNSOMNiAC

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 660 posts

Meh, he's just a Wizeguy anyway.

*chokes on her Gatorade* XD

(Note: If I stay on these forums too long, I'm going end up choking to death from you people. XD)

Xay

Xay

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 215 posts
  • Interests:Composing/Writing/Getting Inspired by/Listening AND Criticising music, drawing, reading, comics, cartoon, playing video ga... You get the idea.

*chokes on her Gatorade* XD
(Note: If I stay on these forums too long, I'm going end up choking to death from you people. XD)

Hahaha, Stay tuned iNSOMNiAC, And i'll send ye a Video of me Dancing like Napoleon Dynamite. That'll have you chocking XP

Seriously though, Random JoD Thought of the day: Will the Queen of England be making a Special Appearence as a Boss? *Slapped*

TRAViS

TRAViS

THE GUY THAT BOUGHT THE BETA

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 662 posts
Random JoD thought of the day: There should be a NiGHTS JoD-sponsored race car. That'd be amazing. It should be in WRC since those cars are flying through the air half the time anyway :)

Guest_submas13_*

Guest_submas13_*
  • Guests
Random Thought NOT About JoD:

I was digging through my old sampler pack for my Saturn, which is this one:Posted Image
And while going through the final video showing upcoming games, I saw something awesome. For those who haven't seen it, here is the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTOvB0sWcvg

But anyway, at the end where they cycle through differnt title names, I caught several glimpses of the title 'NiGHTS 2'. You might have to slow it down or go frame by frame to see it, but its there, and I'm wondering if anyone else has seen it before. If not, w00t to me!!

EDIT: Never mind, just took another look at it and its actually just NiGHTS. But, you can't blame me for being optimistic. :)

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
  • Interests:What?
Random thought of the day...

Jackle-Man and the Super Pants! On sale now from Cheap as Free Comix!

=D OH BOY! What if Archie makes a comic of NiGHTS 2! Maybe they'll make it JUST as much of a soap-opera as the Sonic comics? Wouldn't that be DANDY?!

Guest_submas13_*

Guest_submas13_*
  • Guests

Random thought of the day...

Jackle-Man and the Super Pants! On sale now from Cheap as Free Comix!

=D OH BOY! What if Archie makes a comic of NiGHTS 2! Maybe they'll make it JUST as much of a soap-opera as the Sonic comics? Wouldn't that be DANDY?!

Just imagine some of the dialouge.

Reala: NiGHTS, come back!
NiGHTS: No Reala, I won't come back to you! I've found someone who truly loves me!
NiGHTS: Its time to kick your butt, Wiseman!
Wiseman: Oh no! Its over nine thousand!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Will: So, Helen, whatcha doing Saturday night?
:)

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts

Just imagine some of the dialouge.

Reala: NiGHTS, come back!
NiGHTS: No Reala, I won't come back to you! I've found someone who truly loves me!
NiGHTS: Its time to kick your butt, Wiseman!
Wiseman: Oh no! Its over nine thousand!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Will: So, Helen, whatcha doing Saturday night?
:lol:

That first part sounds like something out of those damned Sonic comics. Sonic's had like...83 different girlfriends. And NONE of them were his species...wierdo.

Guest_submas13_*

Guest_submas13_*
  • Guests

That first part sounds like something out of those damned Sonic comics. Sonic's had like...83 different girlfriends. And NONE of them were his species...wierdo.

That's because Sonic is a pimp. :lol:

YamiLover13

YamiLover13

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts
  • Interests:Video games, NiGHTS, Sonic The Hedgehog, computer, drawing, reading, Egypt, more video games...

That's because Sonic is a pimp. :lol:

And that is one of the many reasons I hate the Archie Sonic comics. Dear god where do they get their far fetched ideas. Even worse are those who take the info from those comics and say that its the official information. Tails's parents are actually on another planet and---SHUT UP!!! Gah!

Here is a random thought, you think Archie will be stupid enough to make a JOD comic? I doubt it, but wouldn't that be a new low. Or maybe they will do some weird cross over with Sonic in the dream world. Oh god......

iNSOMNiAC

iNSOMNiAC

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 660 posts
How about we just try /not/ to think of Archie..? *shiver* I'm still scarred from the original comics. TT__TT

TRAViS

TRAViS

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 662 posts
When you're really young (by the time I was 8 I had at least two dozen Sonic comics) you'll believe anything :lol:

JoD thought: I wonder if you'll be able to unlock alternate outfits for NiGHTS? Or any other main character, for that matter?

Xay

Xay

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 215 posts

How about we just try /not/ to think of Archie..? *shiver* I'm still scarred from the original comics. TT__TT

The Second Trilogy was Worse. At least the drawings in the First where SLIGHTLY Decent. In the Second Trilogy, NiGHTS' Look scared me to death X.x THat, and i cannot look at the archie comics these days without thinking of Parody Into Dreams...

Random Thought- Will NiGHTS Wear football Shirts for Charity Matches?

Guest_submas13_*

Guest_submas13_*
  • Guests

When you're really young (by the time I was 8 I had at least two dozen Sonic comics) you'll believe anything <_<

JoD thought: I wonder if you'll be able to unlock alternate outfits for NiGHTS? Or any other main character, for that matter?

For some reason, that kinda creeps me out. :unsure:

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
Will there be NiGHTS cereal? =D Dream Flakes!

NiGHTS-Os!

Fruit-ParaLoops!

Or they could just be super lazy about it and just call it NiGHTS Cereal. e_e -yawn-

...oh!

NiGHTS: -being held down by Reala- Damn...you ate your NiGHTS-Brand Cereal this morning, didn't you?

Reala: Yes! And since it's fortified with twelve essential vitamins, I'm SUPER POWERFUL!!

Announcer: That's right, kids! Eat your NiGHTS-Brand Cereal and you'll become a Nightmare Lord of Darkness!

Another random thought:

NiGHTS public service announcements. =3 Yes...I can see it now.

NiGHTS: Hi. I'm NiGHTS, from NiGHTS: Journey of Dreams. I'm usually all fun and games, but today, I'm going to talk about something serious and important; a major threat to this country: flocks of flying lawnmowers terrorizing the streets of Los Angelos.

Reala: Hi. I'm Reala. You may know me from NiGHTS: Journey of Dreams. While I'm not chasing my INFERNAL BROTHER WITH HIS STU- -video cuts off for a second then starts back up- While I'm usually chasing NiGHTS, I'm here to talk about something important today. Packs of wild child molesters roaming the streets of New York.

=3 I'm so proud of myself.

Guest_submas13_*

Guest_submas13_*
  • Guests
"The only vitamin in Fruit ParaLoops is Vitamin D.... Vitamin Dream that is!"
<_<

KittyWhiggles

KittyWhiggles

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 333 posts

Announcer: That's right, kids! Eat your NiGHTS-Brand Cereal and you'll become a Nightmare Lord of Darkness!
Another random thought:

Oh Gawd!! I can't breath X}!
Yes you are brilliant.

NiGHTS could be good at representing the "live above the influence" comercials 8D Just look at what he did, with the rebelling and all.

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,949 posts
Imagine they snuck in stars on the head of NiGHTS's dolphin transformation.. hint hint nudge nudge wink wink

iNSOMNiAC

iNSOMNiAC

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 660 posts

Will there be NiGHTS cereal? =D Dream Flakes!

NiGHTS-Os!

Fruit-ParaLoops!

Or they could just be super lazy about it and just call it NiGHTS Cereal. e_e -yawn-

...oh!

NiGHTS: -being held down by Reala- Damn...you ate your NiGHTS-Brand Cereal this morning, didn't you?

Reala: Yes! And since it's fortified with twelve essential vitamins, I'm SUPER POWERFUL!!

Another random thought:

NiGHTS: Hi. I'm NiGHTS, from NiGHTS: Journey of Dreams. I'm usually all fun and games, but today, I'm going to talk about something serious and important; a major threat to this country: flocks of flying lawnmowers terrorizing the streets of Los Angelos.
Reala: Hi. I'm Reala. You may know me from NiGHTS: Journey of Dreams. While I'm not chasing my INFERNAL BROTHER WITH HIS STU- -video cuts off for a second then starts back up- While I'm usually chasing NiGHTS, I'm here to talk about something important today. Packs of wild child molesters roaming the streets of New York.

=3 I'm so proud of myself.

*coughchokegag* omg *laughs to death* BRILLIANT!

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
-anime sweat drop, scratches head- I try.

Guest_submas13_*

Guest_submas13_*
  • Guests

Oh Gawd!! I can't breath X}!
Yes you are brilliant.

NiGHTS could be good at representing the "live above the influence" comercials 8D Just look at what he did, with the rebelling and all.

You know those 'My Anti-drug' commercials? Well how bout this?

'NiGHTS; My anti-real-life'
:D

animejosse

animejosse

Dreamworld Police

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,692 posts
I <3 the music.

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,949 posts
NiGHTS cereal, yeah! If only..

It'd have star pieces, red diamond shaped cereal pieces, and I guess what would make sense would be marshmallow purple pieces in the shape of NiGHTS's head.

Guest_submas13_*

Guest_submas13_*
  • Guests

NiGHTS cereal, yeah! If only..

It'd have star pieces, red diamond shaped cereal pieces, and I guess what would make sense would be marshmallow purple pieces in the shape of NiGHTS's head.

'And every box comes with free Ideya! Collect them all! -While supplies last'
:P

TRAViS

TRAViS

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 662 posts
How about Ideya Flakes? mmm...

I want that cereal, regardless of how many cancer-causing dyes they had to use to color them right :D

Random JoD thought of the day: What happened to the second "t" in "thought" in the title of this thread? :P

NNR07

NNR07

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,379 posts
  • Interests:Lots of stuff. Too much stuff.
NiGHTS has fangs in the video. All fangs.

According to me and Kyra. That. Is. Cool. Period. IT'S COOL 8D!

Tangocat777

Tangocat777

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 940 posts
  • Interests:Pokemon and sonic team games.
You know, as good as these blue chips apparently are, they leave much to desire from ShTH fans. Why not have rapid-fire blue chips?

Gun6

Gun6

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 195 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, Pokemon? (Also, spriting)
Guuuuuuuys, stop making me shoot you! D: *shot*

That spandex is over NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAAAND!

And flying clock towers destroying everything in their path. A complete source of bananan and REALAMASKAHARHARHAR.

Hmm *Jackle in cowboy boots*. Straaaangely fitting, hm?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users