Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Your Random JOD though of the day?

• Please log in to reply
1191 replies to this topic

Guest_submas13_*

Guest_submas13_*
  • Guests

Random Thought: I wonder if Sega is going to Ridiculously Stereotype the Kid's. And by that i mean having them shout "OH ABSOLUTLY!" or "PIP PIP NiGHTS OLD BEAN!" At any and every chance they get. Lord know's they can't make them TOO realisticly British (otherwise they'd be in Hoodies and try and stab NiGHTS Whenever he tried getting near them XD)

lol, I can imagine it. 'NiGHTS, old bean, its time I gave you the shiv.' :(

spinningcannon

spinningcannon

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 181 posts
  • Interests:Other worlds, art, music, literature, symbolism, psychology, philosophy, the human condition
My totally random thought on JoD...
I was watching the official Japanese site movie today, and suddenly realized that I kind of like that new patchwork jester. You know, the silly one animejosse has as her icon? I think we have a very strange nickname for him/her/it, but I don't recall it at the moment.
Either way, I think I'm starting to accept that Maren. I know some of us are afraid it's a Puffy or Jackle replacement, but... well, it has it's redeeming qualities. At least I think so. It's kind of endearing, actually.
That and I cannot wait to see Wizeman in all his new Wii glory. That is going to be a moment to remember...!

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
  • Interests:What?

My totally random thought on JoD...
I was watching the official Japanese site movie today, and suddenly realized that I kind of like that new patchwork jester. You know, the silly one animejosse has as her icon? I think we have a very strange nickname for him/her/it, but I don't recall it at the moment.
Either way, I think I'm starting to accept that Maren. I know some of us are afraid it's a Puffy or Jackle replacement, but... well, it has it's redeeming qualities. At least I think so. It's kind of endearing, actually.
That and I cannot wait to see Wizeman in all his new Wii glory. That is going to be a moment to remember...!

He's gonna be so glorified, that if you look directly at him, your brain explodes and your eyes melt out of your head, and you void your bowels.

Guest_submas13_*

Guest_submas13_*
  • Guests
I'd say that once someone sees Wiseman, their stomach explodes, spewing stomach acid, burning through the internal organs and the skin, leaving a gigantic mess on your floor. And you still keep playing. :D

Xay

Xay

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 215 posts
  • Location:Scenic Chavland, United Kindom. Just passed the Burned Cars...
  • Interests:Composing/Writing/Getting Inspired by/Listening AND Criticising music, drawing, reading, comics, cartoon, playing video ga... You get the idea.
Personaly i'd like to think once someone See's Wizeman in his Shiny New Wii Glory, it's going to be so full of awesome you will simply dissapear into a blinding light, and it'll be like you never existed. THAT's how great it's going to be...
Either that or it'll be a huge dissapointment and you'll fall into a heap somewhat resembling a Pile of Clothes. We'll just have to wait and see.

spinningcannon

spinningcannon

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 181 posts
  • Interests:Other worlds, art, music, literature, symbolism, psychology, philosophy, the human condition

Personaly i'd like to think once someone See's Wizeman in his Shiny New Wii Glory, it's going to be so full of awesome you will simply dissapear into a blinding light, and it'll be like you never existed. THAT's how great it's going to be...
Either that or it'll be a huge dissapointment and you'll fall into a heap somewhat resembling a Pile of Clothes. We'll just have to wait and see.

Oh, I pray to God that it's not the latter result!! ^^;
I can see Wizeman pulling a Pikachu on us, though... giving us all seizures with his malicious beauty and stealing all the lawsuit money. XD Rich, filthy rich!
I do hope he's rather nice, though, and gives us the insane enjoyment of watching him on the Wii... in all his previous splendor.
That's another point I'm worried over. Is Sega going to try and overly embellish the Dream King? I sure hope not! I'd hate to find myself face-to-face with an unidentifiable Wizeman, drowning beneath an overkill of metal and glitter. That just might turn me into a pile of clothes...! ;)

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, NiGHTS into Dreams, flailing around the forum and helping people, anime, manga, making my own comic, video games, Guild Wars, movies (especially horror) Lots of stuff. Old video game/movie/TV show trivia..
Random JoD thought of the day:
Is it out yet? Is it out yet? ;)

KittyWhiggles

KittyWhiggles

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 333 posts
I can see this wait is goin to feel like Christmas excitement....Only It'll last for about 3 months OmO.....>_>

iLLViLLAiN

iLLViLLAiN

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,992 posts
  • Interests:Mainly video games although I'm also interested in art, poetry, and the occasional political story. Oh wait I forgot anime XD
Random thought today:

Odd rhymes with JoD.

animejosse

animejosse

Dreamworld Police

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,692 posts
Random thought: It seems like we'll get another five wallpapers from the official site in the future. The kids having one each is a given, but what of the other three?

Guest_submas13_*

Guest_submas13_*
  • Guests

Random thought: It seems like we'll get another five wallpapers from the official site in the future. The kids having one each is a given, but what of the other three?

NiGHTS, Reala, and Wiseman.

Mitsuu

Mitsuu

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 317 posts
there should be a cheat that you enter that makes NiGHTS female, with large breasts and wide hips. that's how he got the new game.

Nellie Francis

Nellie Francis

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 306 posts
Where the heck are Claris and Elliot in this one now? :)

YamiLover13

YamiLover13

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts
  • Interests:Video games, NiGHTS, Sonic The Hedgehog, computer, drawing, reading, Egypt, more video games...

Where the heck are Claris and Elliot in this one now? :)

No one knows.

Also, here is a random thought. As I stare at my JOD wallpaper, I want to eat NiGHTS's hat because it reminds me of a purple candycane. Hummm...candy.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
Random Thought:
What...if REALA had boobs?
:o

Guest_submas13_*

Guest_submas13_*
  • Guests
When I was a kid I didn't think NiGHTS had horns. I just thought he had an awesome hat. :o

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts

When I was a kid I didn't think NiGHTS had horns. I just thought he had an awesome hat. :o

Actually, him having horns is speculation. I think it's a hat, because horns don't blow in the wind.

YamiLover13

YamiLover13

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts
  • Interests:Video games, NiGHTS, Sonic The Hedgehog, computer, drawing, reading, Egypt, more video games...

Actually, him having horns is speculation. I think it's a hat, because horns don't blow in the wind.

THANK YOU! Its nice to know I am not the only one that notices that.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts

THANK YOU! Its nice to know I am not the only one that notices that.

It's especially noticable in JoD in the screenshots, but they blow a little in the opening movie of NiD...

Mitsuu

Mitsuu

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 317 posts
oh sweet, i thought that too.

hmm, female reala... *runs to sketchbook*

i'll have to upload it with all the other stuff i've meaning to upload here.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
-sneaks in- By the way, head over to the polls section for my Hat or horns poll. =3 Kthanksbye.

Exploding-Man

Exploding-Man

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 108 posts
My NiGHTS thought of the day...

PLEASE let there be a second Christmas NiGHTS...

I know it won't happen, but damn I wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiish.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts

My NiGHTS thought of the day...

PLEASE let there be a second Christmas NiGHTS...

I know it won't happen, but damn I wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiish.

NiGHTS: Journey of Christmas
Christmas 2008

KittyWhiggles

KittyWhiggles

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 333 posts
Random thought: If you cosplay NiGHTS, don't forget the hooker eyelashes ~w~

iLLViLLAiN

iLLViLLAiN

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,992 posts
  • Interests:Mainly video games although I'm also interested in art, poetry, and the occasional political story. Oh wait I forgot anime XD
NiGHTS can make you feel better after you've gotten into trouble or are highly dissapointed. Something occured and I imagined NiGHTS counseling me and everything felt much better.

Look out world I think I have a new imaginary friend.

spinningcannon

spinningcannon

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 181 posts

A very, very disturbing thought... :blink: Gotta admit, though, it's awfully funny.

On that note, however, comes my JoD thought for today.

Isn't Puffy the only female Nightmaren we definitely know of? Do you think there's another one coming? If so, what do you figure she'd be like? I'm beginning to wonder on that.

KittyWhiggles

KittyWhiggles

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 333 posts

NiGHTS can make you feel better after you've gotten into trouble or are highly dissapointed. Something occured and I imagined NiGHTS counseling me and everything felt much better.

Look out world I think I have a new imaginary friend.

Me too 8D NiGHTS can make you feel better and stuff.

Nellie Francis

Nellie Francis

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 306 posts

I have one picture of that on the Oekaki Boards.. XP

And as for the thought-of-day..

If there's a Dragon Persona mask, then how come it grants NiGHTS -wind- resistance? Dragons are supposed to breathe fire!!1

Guest_submas13_*

Guest_submas13_*
  • Guests

A very, very disturbing thought... :blink: Gotta admit, though, it's awfully funny.

Isn't Puffy the only female Nightmaren we definitely know of? Do you think there's another one coming? If so, what do you figure she'd be like? I'm beginning to wonder on that.

I always thought Puffy was a dude. Hmm.... weird.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts

I always thought Puffy was a dude. Hmm.... weird.

I REALLY hope you're kidding.

Kbooki

Kbooki

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts
not really JOD but on the subject of Puffy...

Why whenever I play that level, NiGHTS likes to grab her right in between the breasts. It's like, FACEPLANT! No matter what angle I try to grab her at... somehow I always end up stuck right there. XD

KittyWhiggles

KittyWhiggles

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 333 posts

not really JOD but on the subject of Puffy...

Why whenever I play that level, NiGHTS likes to grab her right in between the breasts. It's like, FACEPLANT! No matter what angle I try to grab her at... somehow I always end up stuck right there. XD

Lol. Sega was perving on the down-low or something :3

YamiLover13

YamiLover13

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts

Lol. Sega was perving on the down-low or something :3

Kinda like when they made Reala a little bit to bulgy in the game. XD Loard knows what went on in their minds when they made NiD.

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,949 posts

A very, very disturbing thought... :) Gotta admit, though, it's awfully funny.

I had that same thought.

Ashashi

Ashashi

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 76 posts
  • Interests:Internet, Computers, Anime, Video Games, Sonic, NiGHTS, Internet, Dreams, School, Drawing, Singing, DDR, 3D Video Game Modeling/Game Design
My current JoD thoughts:

"Why does Wizeman have a halo? ^_^ "
"XD Reala rocks"
";.; NiGHTS is so playful"
"I really hope this game rocks my socks."
"DEAR GOD SEGA THANK YOU FOR MAKING SOMETHING THATS NOT SONIC CRAP! (I love the blue dude, but Sega destroyed his dignity)"

Guest_submas13_*

Guest_submas13_*
  • Guests

I REALLY hope you're kidding.

I never found Puffy attractive if thats what you mean. :( But yeah, I thought Puffy was a guy maren. I guess it was because of the less-then-sharp graphics that I never really recognized Puffy's gender, or maybe because I never really took a good look at her.

YamiLover13

YamiLover13

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts

I never found Puffy attractive if thats what you mean. :huh: But yeah, I thought Puffy was a guy maren. I guess it was because of the less-then-sharp graphics that I never really recognized Puffy's gender, or maybe because I never really took a good look at her.

It doesn't take sharp graphics to notice her giant chest. But whatever.... My mom calls her a fat cross-dressing bunny. So its all good.

iLLViLLAiN

iLLViLLAiN

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,992 posts
Helen is a potential Maren and must be destroyed before it is too late and all humanity is obliterated.

Xay

Xay

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 215 posts
  • Location:Scenic Chavland, United Kindom. Just passed the Burned Cars...
  • Interests:Composing/Writing/Getting Inspired by/Listening AND Criticising music, drawing, reading, comics, cartoon, playing video ga... You get the idea.

Helen is a potential Maren and must be destroyed before it is too late and all humanity is obliterated.

...And that's how Terminator 4- The Nightopia Chronicals would have Started...

Random Thought of the day-
If Jackles is in it, Will he have Levis 501's or not? (It COULD Happen...)

iLLViLLAiN

iLLViLLAiN

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,992 posts

...And that's how Terminator 4- The Nightopia Chronicals would have Started...

Random Thought of the day-
If Jackles is in it, Will he have Levis 501's or not? (It COULD Happen...)

Jackle doesn't have a lot of money so he can only afford off brands called Leeroys 499.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users