Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

You probably know why I'm posting here...

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
9 replies to this topic

Lucky Winters

Lucky Winters

• Visitor
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Interests:>> Note to self: Stop being lazy and fill this out properly. D<
Hiya folks! :) New to the forum, but not NiGHTS.

Weeell... I say new to the forum... I'm pretty sure I had an account here way back in the day, but if I did have I was really inactive, so I doubt anyone remembers me. XD Gonna try and stick around this time though--the site's one of those that I visit on a daily basis ('specially since JoD was announced), and I figure the forums'll be a fun place to be. Don't know enough NiGHTS fans off of here. D< (Well, none that are huge fans anyway)

I've been a fan of the game from the start really... I got a Saturn back in 1996, just after the game came out, and I was hooked on it instantly. That's the main reason I dig out the ol' Saturn these days.
I've dreamed of a sequel for years, and I'm glad to see it's finally playing out.

Other than NiGHTS, I'm a huge fan of Sonic (anyone who knows me a little bit can vouch for that... fan's probably not the word for me, lol), and SEGA/videogames in general.
I'm an eighteen year old and I currently live in Glasgow, and... yeah, y'know, I really can't think of much else to put here, I'm horrid at introductions. Feel free to ask if you want to know anything else (not that I'm an interesting person, but still XD)

Jof

Jof

Beard status: Distinctly Hobo.

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,388,607 posts
  • Interests:Making NiGHTS shine. In an oily way.
Good afternoon : )

I remember seeing you around the SSMB a few times, and I can definately say your more than just the regular Sonic Fan :D

Hope you have a good time round these parts !

GarnetPrincess

GarnetPrincess

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 89 posts
  • Interests:Cardcaptor Sakura, Dungeons &amp; Dragons, Evanescence, Final Fantasy, Linkin Park, NiGHTS, Resident Evil (movie trilogy), Sailor Moon, The Lord of the Rings (movie trilogy), Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas, Transformers (movie), Valkyrie Profile, xxxHolic
Hiya and welcome to the forums. I've been on SSMB myself but not recently. I've kinda become inactive there but I love the warm, welcoming community here and I'm hope you will too. ^^

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, NiGHTS into Dreams, flailing around the forum and helping people, anime, manga, making my own comic, video games, Guild Wars, movies (especially horror) Lots of stuff. Old video game/movie/TV show trivia..
Hey, welcome to the forum! I'm a big Sonic fan, too. I don't think I could ever not be. :D I'm sure that you'll have fun and find other people who are interested in the things you are around here. And if you need anything, contact anyone in the crew here and we'll help you out! That's myself, Jof, CORNSiLK, or the admins Icachan and Animejosse. Have fun!

Lucky Winters

Lucky Winters

• Visitor
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Interests:&gt;&gt; Note to self: Stop being lazy and fill this out properly. D&lt;
Thanks for the welcomes, guys!

I haven't been on SSMB much myself for a while... I do love the place, it's nice to find a Sonic forum where you can have decent discussions, but... I dunno, guess I just haven't felt motivated enough. I've barely posted on any forums for long enough--which is bad really, seeing as I mod some. *cough*

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
  • Interests:scribbling
Dood what's with all the Scottish fans XD

~Tsuki~

~Tsuki~

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 412 posts
  • Interests:My main hobbies are reading, sewing, video games, manga, anime, and various other things. ^^
Wheee~ Welcomes to you. <3's~ ^___^ Hope you have fun here.

Wizeman1213

Wizeman1213

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 179 posts
  • Interests:NiD, NiD, and more NiD
Hello there and welcome to the forums. Personally, I don't think anybody can be a NiD fan without being a sonic fan, although factually that could be inaccurate. Anyway, it's always good to see a true fan of NiD, which was unfortunately very underrated when it came out. I pop in and out of the forums from time to time so I'm sure I'll see you again. Keep Dreaming!!!

Xay

Xay

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 215 posts
  • Location:Scenic Chavland, United Kindom. Just passed the Burned Cars...
  • Interests:Composing/Writing/Getting Inspired by/Listening AND Criticising music, drawing, reading, comics, cartoon, playing video ga... You get the idea.
I realisr this is really damn late,but what the hell, i thought i may ask well welcome you anyways. Hey Lucky =)

Guest_submas13_*

Guest_submas13_*
  • Guests
Hey welcome to the forumz. Enjoy your stay here. Make sure to keep your seat belt fastened at all times. :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users