Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Heroes

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

Guest_submas13_*

Guest_submas13_*
  • Guests
The new season of Heroes is coming up, so what do you thinks is going to happen? Predictions? Observations? Let us all know here.

Exploding-Man

Exploding-Man

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 108 posts
Well the obvious prediction is the Petrelli brothers aren't dead. Other than that I purposely haven't been following the net hype or any spoilers.

Not really sure what to predict. I'm really looking forward to it.

Guest_submas13_*

Guest_submas13_*
  • Guests

Well the obvious prediction is the Petrelli brothers aren't dead. Other than that I purposely haven't been following the net hype or any spoilers.

Not really sure what to predict. I'm really looking forward to it.

I really want to see what happens to Hiro, since he got sent back in time to Medival Japan.

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
  • Interests:scribbling
I'm bumping this due to the fact me and DiGi sat down lastnight for a good few hours watching the season 1 catchup on BBC2 (6 eps) and DAMN it was fine. I don't usualy dig superhero stuff but this was like xmen the TV series with better acting or something. I'll be watching more tonight, so uhhh no spoilers plz XD;

My fave characters so far are Hiro and the artist bloke who paints the future.

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts
YAY! I love this show. It seemed interesting but i didn't think i was going to get into it at all, mainly due to the fact that i was expecting another Xmen 3 pile of shyte. But, no. THIS is waaaay more interesting than having a bunch of people onscreen running about it in black spandex.

Since we're from the UK we've only just started getting the first season and it's on every Wednesday at about 9pm on BBC2. We're up to the episode where Hiro has just gone back in time to save the woman with the really great memory and works at the diner.

So, yeah. I've not read anyone elses post in this topic as i don't want it to be spoiled but i did want to comment on how great a show this is and if you're from the UK then you should really be checking this out right now.

Fave characters are Hiro (of course), Isaac (the painter) and the cop dude who i keep forgetting the name of but he can hear peoples thoughts. ALSO, D.L and his son are cool....not too sure about his wife Nikki, though.

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,949 posts
Hiro Nakamura ftw

Louis

Louis

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 340 posts
Oh wow, they're repeating the first season in the UK? I assumed after Sci-fi finished sowing season 1 over here a few months ago BBC2 would pick up from Season 2 and Origins. I might jump in and watch it this time round if I get the chance. I've already ad the first season ruined for my by someone in the library talking very loudly about the episodes he downloaded :P

That or I'll wait for the boxset, seeing as I've missed what, 6 episodes?

Guest_submas13_*

Guest_submas13_*
  • Guests
I'm really excited for the next season. I can't wait to see what happens to everyone, especially after
Spoiler
and :(

Kichigai

Kichigai

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 177 posts
I can't wait to see how the story with Hiro plays out. I want Peter to live and Sylar to die already, buuuut if the show is seriously going into the path of manga/comics plot then they might make Sylar turn into a good guy? >_> Fuuu.....

Maki Izumii

Maki Izumii

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 344 posts
I wouldn't mind Sylar turning into a good guy, though it won't change the fact that he looks totally creepy. D:
I love the show though (I download it when its released in America because Channel 7 is so darn behind D:), and I like Claire, Peter, Hotspot (well, the internet chick)(I hope she gets more screentime this season, she's awesome) and Isaac of course XD Hiro is cool but the 'blog' on BBC ruined it for me (though it IS worth reading for the laughs)

Guest_submas13_*

Guest_submas13_*
  • Guests
Yay! New Heroes season! I've recorded it on my DVR, and I'm beating myself up for not watching it yet. I'll watch it tommorow. Then we can drop some spoilers. :lol:

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
Make sure you use the spoiler code plzthnx.

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts
Yeh, use the spoiler code please. We've only JUST reached the episode where Peter Petrelli has the dream about what happens concerning the city blowing up and....omg....what a PLOT TWIST!! I love this show.

Maki Izumii

Maki Izumii

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 344 posts
XD Hurry up and finish watching it so we can discuss the ending already XD
Spoiler

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
we're up to ep 21 now thanks to tv-links.co.uk. and we hooked my brother too XD

Wiki says 5 seasons, i hope this is true.

Kichigai

Kichigai

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 177 posts

we're up to ep 21 now thanks to tv-links.co.uk. and we hooked my brother too XD

Wiki says 5 seasons, i hope this is true.

Oooh did you know in episode 12 when Mr.Bennet gave Mohinder Suresh his business card, you can actully call the number on it to apply for a job at Primatech? XD God I wish I did at the time... I soo wanted to hear the secret messages.

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts
......... oh my god! That's so cool! XD

I like Mr. Bennet. I thought he was a bit shady at first but he's turned out to be a really cool character. And he doesn't need no super powahz! XD
Peter Petrelli is becoming a firm favourite of mine too. That dude can act out an amazing scream, lol. XD
And props to the British guy as well. Simply because he's got a typical british slang talk and whit about him. XD

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
Ahahah awesome!
I still can't choose a favourite because i like a bunch of characters equally.
We'll finish watching the rest of season 1 today then move onto season 2 (up to current ep).

Maki Izumii

Maki Izumii

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 344 posts
e__e the first season ends well in regard to what happens to the characters, but the story turns a bit weird and anticlimatic imo. Still, the second season is really shaping up to be good, the new mexican characters intrigue me ;)

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
i have to admit, the one ep i watched recently where it shows the bad future was a bit bland to me, it sort of threw the main story off and made things a bit brainmelting. Timetravel should be left to Sam Becket.

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts
Hush your mouth, woman! That episode set in the future was stylin'. You know damn well they were trying to rip of The Matrix with that scene in the lobby. XD
Yeah, Future Peter has the whole Neo thang going on...only with more emotion. XD

Anyways, yes. Tonight we watch the final two episodes of season 1. Hoohaha!

Maki Izumii

Maki Izumii

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 344 posts
The future one is actually probably one of my favourites, it worked really well (but peter being with nikki what the hell?)

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts
Actually, yes. That part was a bit 'wtf??', i have to agree.

Maki Izumii

Maki Izumii

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 344 posts
Then again, I didn't really like Nikki to begin with. DL was pretty cool though.

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
Nikki has the worst super power ever, it is akin to having the power to open cans of beans without moving your hands.

Maki Izumii

Maki Izumii

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 344 posts
I dunno, that'd be quite handy actually. Cursed beans! D:

I think Nikki is meant to have super strength though. The whole dead-sister thing is something else.

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts
I'll admit, the dead sister thing is a better story than her just having an 'alter ego'. But still, the Jeckyl and Hyde thing has been over done quite a bit now.
Her son Micah is bloody cool though. He has a really useful power. Not only will he never be broke but he will always be able to make a phone call for free to wherever in the world he likes...even if its from a broken phone. Kid's a genius. XD He's also a decent actor too.

Maki Izumii

Maki Izumii

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 344 posts
Yeah, if I were to have the power of any person on that show, it'd probably be Micah or the internet woman who appears in like, one episode. Or possibly Claire, because that'd be just dandy.

Guest_submas13_*

Guest_submas13_*
  • Guests
Wow. Great episodes lately. I never expected
Spoiler
Simply pure wow.

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,949 posts
Spoiler

iLLViLLAiN

iLLViLLAiN

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,992 posts
  • Interests:Mainly video games although I'm also interested in art, poetry, and the occasional political story. Oh wait I forgot anime XD
lol last NiGHTS episode's ending was the funniest thing I saw all night lol. She kicked the sh!t out of that guy. I wish I could remember people's names but I never pay attention lol.

Maki Izumii

Maki Izumii

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 344 posts
acquiring the latest episode now, I can't wait!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users