Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

DiENE hurr! Lawl.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
12 replies to this topic

DiENE

DiENE

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 491 posts
  • Interests:*Imagination<br />*Drawing<br />*Anime<br />*Video Games<br />*Dreaming<br />*Music
Hello everyone, I am glad to be back and like last time, a dedicated participant of the NiD forums! I was HarleyQNiGHTS before but now I have chosen to use my "Fantasy" name if you want to call it that, actually I don't understand why I didn't use it before lol.

Um, My real name is Deirdre but Dee or DiENE are fine. I am excited to be able to talk to the rest of the community again, some of you I did actually get a hold of other than the forums last time, but the others, Hello again! Lol,

I have a new Myspace I made just the other day I'm working on (The other one I had for 3 years got hacked T_T) and a Deviant Art I rarely use because I have no way of putting most of my art up >_< so if your interested in knowing more about me I will have the links up here and in my profile somewhere.

My Deviant Art

And my new Myspace!

I did have a LiveJournal dedicated to my dreams but I will just start one here, I now feel more organized.

I will try to reply as much as I can but figures I'm so busy today, I was so excited to post in the forums I came right home lol. Well, I can't wait to see familiar faces (er...usernames) and new ones and I will try to help in anyway possible.

Always Dreamin'
xDiENEx

animejosse

animejosse

Dreamworld Police

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,692 posts
Hi there! I hope you'll like it here.

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, NiGHTS into Dreams, flailing around the forum and helping people, anime, manga, making my own comic, video games, Guild Wars, movies (especially horror) Lots of stuff. Old video game/movie/TV show trivia..
I remember you! And your interesting uh.. bright lime green font colours.. :huh: Ha ha, welcome to the new forum, hope you like it here. You probably remember me- but I didn't work for the old forum. Sooo~ if you need help with anything, feel free. ^^ I think I remember answering questions here and there for you at the old one. Same dealie. ^_^ Enjoy!

DiENE

DiENE

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 491 posts
  • Interests:*Imagination<br />*Drawing<br />*Anime<br />*Video Games<br />*Dreaming<br />*Music

I remember you! And your interesting uh.. bright lime green font colours.. :huh: Ha ha, welcome to the new forum, hope you like it here. You probably remember me- but I didn't work for the old forum. Sooo~ if you need help with anything, feel free. ^^ I think I remember answering questions here and there for you at the old one. Same dealie. ^_^ Enjoy!

Indeed you have, and I remember you :3 sorry about that font, the other forum had a purple back and I loooove those two colors together lol.

Thank you for the welcomes!

Vincent

Vincent

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
Hey there! I do remember you from the old forum. Glad you're here!

NNR07

NNR07

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,379 posts
  • Interests:Lots of stuff. Too much stuff.
Hi DiENE *waves*! Welcome back ^-^!

Sorry I'm late to reply ><.

Misaki-chan

Misaki-chan

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 96 posts
  • Interests:Fashion design, art, music, shoujo anime/manga, a couple of video games, and maybe acting or modeling
Hiya. New person here, so don't feel bad that you don't remember me. :P

I just wanted to say I love your name. ^_^

DiENE

DiENE

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 491 posts

Hi DiENE *waves*! Welcome back ^-^!

Sorry I'm late to reply ><.

Lol its no problem, I forgot to say welcome to you too..so um, WELCOME! Lol

Hiya. New person here, so don't feel bad that you don't remember me. :P

I just wanted to say I love your name. ^_^

Lol thanks, and welcome to the forums, I hope you enjoy your stay, the people here rock.

And I love your sig, I like Ulala's many outfits. :P

Misaki-chan

Misaki-chan

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 96 posts
  • Interests:Fashion design, art, music, shoujo anime/manga, a couple of video games, and maybe acting or modeling

Lol thanks, and welcome to the forums, I hope you enjoy your stay, the people here rock.

And I love your sig, I like Ulala's many outfits. ^_^

Me too. Obviously. :P

I'm into fashion design, so any game that has a different costume every stage (plus tons of unlockable costumes in part 2) is awesome for me. Plus, I love music and dancing. :P

striker0

striker0

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts
  • Interests:Well this hasn't changed much. Still into video games, anime, and cooking. Gotten into gunpla very heavily in the past couple years, as well as other things.
I remember you indeed. Especially with the font. I lost count of how many times I would surf the old forums at night and I would see that neon color. And that usually woke me up, haha.

But hey, welcome back mi amigo.

DiENE

DiENE

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 491 posts

I remember you indeed. Especially with the font. I lost count of how many times I would surf the old forums at night and I would see that neon color. And that usually woke me up, haha.

But hey, welcome back mi amigo.

Lol thanks, and once again sorry for the font, unless it helped in some way. :)

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, NiGHTS into Dreams, flailing around the forum and helping people, anime, manga, making my own comic, video games, Guild Wars, movies (especially horror) Lots of stuff. Old video game/movie/TV show trivia..
Ha ha ha!! Guess you made an impression!!

DiENE

DiENE

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 491 posts

Ha ha ha!! Guess you made an impression!!

I sure did!

XD

Its even worse on white. Muahahaha >:P

I usually use this color on Gaia

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users