Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Fake Rumor Chain!

• Please log in to reply
133 replies to this topic

g10 woRM

g10 woRM

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts
ooo sorry i haven't been here in a while :<

Everyone's talking about game rumors...

::climbs up on box wiff a megaphone:: I think we should make up ONE BIG GIANT HUMONGOUS RUMOR! Yeeea bia bia :3

I'll start. Then you add something...then the next person adds something...till it gets sooooo big that we forget what the game was gonna be about anyway!!!!!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~
The game begins when NiGHTS builds a time machine and returns to 80's London to start a career as a brit pop-punk star...

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
  • Interests:What?
And then Reala pops in with a fro like 'YOU IN FO IT NOW, BIZNITCHES!!!'

iLLViLLAiN

iLLViLLAiN

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,992 posts
  • Interests:Mainly video games although I'm also interested in art, poetry, and the occasional political story. Oh wait I forgot anime XD
I say NiGHTS is an undercover cop in this game and must infiltrate a secret lab of jesters call The Cyber Corp Clown Organization or Sector X. In order to do this NiGHTS must ditch his hoodie and jeans and don the clothing of his arch nemesis, Twin Wisejakla.

NNR07

NNR07

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,379 posts
  • Interests:Lots of stuff. Too much stuff.

And then Reala pops in with a fro like 'YOU IN FO IT NOW, BIZNITCHES!!!'

But Reala's Fro is a wig D8!

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,949 posts
NiGHTS then busts out his invisible KEYTAR and totally rocks Madison Square Garden.

NNR07

NNR07

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,379 posts
But, Sora is far from happy about this, and challenges NiGHTS to a BATTLE OF THE BANDS with his Keyblade.

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,949 posts
I just got an idea for the next thing I put in the Oekaki.

NNR07

NNR07

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,379 posts

I just got an idea for the next thing I put in the Oekaki.

(Sweet)

NiGHTS spies the Oekaki and curiously runs over to it, enabling the draw mode in N:JoD.

animejosse

animejosse

Dreamworld Police

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,692 posts
Which will play an important roll in making dreams and nightmares for Helen and William.

NNR07

NNR07

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,379 posts
Especially because all of Bellbridge has a Oekaki-induced trama of unknown origins that NiGHTS must crack.

YamiLover13

YamiLover13

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts
  • Interests:Video games, NiGHTS, Sonic The Hedgehog, computer, drawing, reading, Egypt, more video games...
And then the game becomes rated Teen. (Wow my creativity stinks.)

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,949 posts
NiGHTS must fight a dreaded new Oekaki-based Nightmaren named Lag. He attacks you with...lag.

Sierra

Sierra

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts
  • Interests:Books, gaming, animals, books, my computer, writing. Oh, did I mention books?
And the lag monster HORRIBLY mangles NiGHTS, because lag sucks like that. But Selph, because he doesn't really exist, goes and kicks lag's ass!

..And he gives Helen and William makeovers for good measure. They're in the 80's too, just cuz. William gets a fro, but a RAINBOW FRO. This pisses Reala off.

g10 woRM

g10 woRM

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts
William's fro is rumored to have an image of Jesus in it. Reala snatches it, upsetting holy rollers everywhere, and...

Sierra

Sierra

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts
  • Interests:Books, gaming, animals, books, my computer, writing. Oh, did I mention books?
Puffy explodes when she realizes Puffle is INDEED her and Jackle's love child. Puffle swears revenge on his father and kills him, only to forever ponder his father's last word..."Jof!"

NNR07

NNR07

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,379 posts
Puffle soon, without parents, grows insane and becomes severely fearful of everything sharp and pointy, to the point of images of sharp and pointy things. Things get worse when Puffle attends NiGHTS and Bellbridge's annual "Sharp Pointy Objects" Parade...

NOTiC

NOTiC

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts
  • Interests:I am one who absolutely loves dreaming. It is something people do all the time but don't notice. Without dreams I'd have less life than the little I do have now ;p but yea, I'm a humorous person and I am greatly into all forms of comedy. I'll embrace anyone who wants to be a lovely internet companion of mine and YOU are automatically my friend if you had the audacity to read this whole thing.
rpg elements
turn based air battles

NNR07

NNR07

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,379 posts

rpg elements
turn based air battles

... Lead to Puffle's demise.

Meanwhile, Will's Jesus Fro RUNS AWAY D8!

Sairus

Sairus

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 448 posts
Gameplay: Hooks up with the DS to become an online capable RTS (using friend codes), where each player chooses either Nightmare or Nightopia and has to defeat the opponent's Boss, Reala or NiGHTS, depending on which side you take.

Story: It is revealed that Wizeman actually gave the time machine to NiGHTS deliberatly to send him into what appears to be the 1980's, but is actually a dream simulator in the 2080's that looks like the 1980's. In this future setting, NiGHTS has to battle an unending army of nightmares that have now taken over the real world, which spew from the giant clocktowers Wizeman has set up around the world. These clocktowers are built on the same design as the Egg-Clock, which is one of the few ways to travel from Nightopia/Nightmare to the waking world.

Louis

Louis

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 340 posts
Is NiGHTS back in time, in a coma or just insane?

NNR07

NNR07

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,379 posts

Is NiGHTS back in time, in a coma or just insane?

ALL THREE! *SHOT*

Tamika

Tamika

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts
  • Interests:I'm really into anime and video games, but my hobbies are arts and crafts.

ALL THREE! *SHOT*

So much so he wakes up in an insane asylum with white walls and must now escape the white nightmare of cusions!

NNR07

NNR07

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,379 posts
NiGHTS therefore panics, and tries to chew his way out of the cushions with his RAZOR SHARP TEETH 8D! This is where the Wiimote finally comes into play, and you most swing the controller around to bite, chew, and swallow the cushions 8D!

YUM!

iLLViLLAiN

iLLViLLAiN

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,992 posts
  • Interests:Mainly video games although I'm also interested in art, poetry, and the occasional political story. Oh wait I forgot anime XD
and if you fail to chew the cushions you must pay an extra 5 dollars for every trip to the dentist. If you continue to fail to chew then that cost will double then triple and so on

Sierra

Sierra

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts
And to pay, you must pay in 'Pian brains.

Once NiGHTS escapes the room, to escape the asylum, you must beat the staff at 'Pian Putting!

Wizeman1213

Wizeman1213

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 179 posts
  • Interests:NiD, NiD, and more NiD
NiGHTS is really a dude.

NNR07

NNR07

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,379 posts
However, NiGHTS's charms win over the staff, and they set him free 8D! NiGHTS decides that he must...

Exploding-Man

Exploding-Man

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 108 posts
NiGHTS: JoD delves into the dreams of a psycho killer who wears the skin of his innocent victims. In stage 3 NiGHTS is forced to start packing heat.

Tangocat777

Tangocat777

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 940 posts
  • Interests:Pokemon and sonic team games.
The second Dreamer will be a stripper, for the final fight, you will actually play as Reala stabbing two NiGHTSs with a machine gun, then shooting them while they are stunned.

KittyWhiggles

KittyWhiggles

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 333 posts
Jackle will acually be wearing clothes! And his cards will look similar to Uno cards :3

iNSOMNiAC

iNSOMNiAC

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 660 posts
But alas! It turns out that Jackle is actually..A..Um..Chippendale dancer! And so NiGHTS must defeat Reala without being distracted by Jackle's invisible sexiness!

VERTiGO

VERTiGO

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts
  • Interests:well, NiGHTS, of course, but besides that, we got the video games, the techno music, the card magic, and anything that can ammuse the easily ammused. such as the evil golf ball snow globe.
It just so happens that Jackle's sexiness is invisible, but this is where the pope comes into play! you must use your carrots of utter dismissal to fend off from the mutated pians who strategically use the carcasses of overdriven calculators to to enclose Conan O'Brian, Wiseman's newest right hand man!

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
But NiGHTS can't resist until he realizes that it's INCEST!!! ^_^ :o :o

He then fires his smexi gun at Reala, who easily absorbs the blast, becoming EVEN MORE SMEXI!!! OMG THE SUSPENSE!!!

Sage

Sage

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 165 posts
  • Interests:Books: all kinds of fantasy and science fiction<br /><br />TV Shows: Star Trek (any season), CSI Las Vegas, Knight Rider, Avatar: Last Airbender, various old Disney series (Darkwing Duck and the like)<br /><br />Video games: NiGHTS into Dreams, Megaman Zero, Fatal Frame, Sonic series (including the 3D ones =P), Kingdom Hearts, Silent Hill, Sly Cooper, and still more...<br /><br />Music: Pretty much anything, though I'm definitely not big on rap.<br /><br />Other: free form roleplaying, fanfiction, getting lost in my latest obsession, and so much more... ^^
The game's rating therefore goes from "T" to "M".... and fangirls the world over squeal in delight!

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts

The game's rating therefore goes from "T" to "M".... and fangirls the world over squeal in delight!

Nope. Reala's so smexi now, the rating goes straight from T to AO.

Tamika

Tamika

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts
  • Interests:I'm really into anime and video games, but my hobbies are arts and crafts.

Nope. Reala's so smexi now, the rating goes straight from T to AO.

And thus retail stores like GameStop will not carry the game and you must get it through a special retail! The cover will come double-sided, with one side Reala baring all his smexiness with a NiGHTS shaped beach ball under his arm.

KittyWhiggles

KittyWhiggles

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 333 posts
In this game, Claws will have fleas to help fight with. The fleas will jump on NiGHTS and make him all ichty stratchy, and will be all distracted. You have to stay far from Claws untill you use the Wiimote for scratching the, fleas off. You'll look like a dang fool when this happens XD

g10 woRM

g10 woRM

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts
After all that, we eventually find out that Wizeman is David Bowie, who offers to let NiGHTS come back to the dark side in exchange for a lifetime supply of Johnny Walker. When confronted with the decision, NiGHTS attempts suicide via hanging, but this is complicated by his lack of a neck...

NNR07

NNR07

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,379 posts

After all that, we eventually find out that Wizeman is David Bowie, who offers to let NiGHTS come back to the dark side in exchange for a lifetime supply of Johnny Walker. When confronted with the decision, NiGHTS attempts suicide via hanging, but this is complicated by his lack of a neck...

... So he tries jumping off of a building instead. Just as he's about to jump, however, he learns the invaluable rule of jumping suicide for platform video game characters.: If you can see the ground, you can't die from jumping to it D8!

This, obviously, is where Reala's smexiness comes into play, causing the Rating to advance from AO all the way to OPO (Old People Only).

iLLViLLAiN

iLLViLLAiN

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,992 posts
NiGHTS has been replaced by the Dark Magician. You must play as Jackle to summon him but only after both orignal dreamers cards are on the screen at the same time.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users