Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

NiGHTS in Second Life?

• Please log in to reply
59 replies to this topic

iNSOMNiAC

iNSOMNiAC

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 660 posts
Sorry if this is in the wrong forum. Move it if it is. >>'

www.secondlife.com

Awesome place. Full 3-D world, blah, blah, blah, check it out! I've been trying to get a NiGHTS community started up on SL, but it's only me and one other person so far. You must join ussss....Please? Pretty please? DX If you're already on SL...IM Vincent Devoix or Naryu Juran for an invite to our NiGHTS group!

animejosse

animejosse

Dreamworld Police

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,692 posts
Hm, if nothing else I have a feeling it will get OT. Moving this for you :lol:

A NiGHTS community you say? Hm, why not, I've been thinking of trying out SL anyway. It'll have to wait to tomorrow though.

NNR07

NNR07

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,379 posts
  • Interests:Lots of stuff. Too much stuff.
Hmm... I might do so as well. I only know one other friend who uses SL...

iNSOMNiAC

iNSOMNiAC

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 660 posts
<_< Ok, sweet guys! And thanks Josse, didn't really know where to put it. XD I've really been trying to get a community started, but NO ONE on SL save for me, Nar, and Piro know about NiGHTS. DX Think of SL like IMVU x1000000. =3

iLLViLLAiN

iLLViLLAiN

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,992 posts
  • Interests:Mainly video games although I'm also interested in art, poetry, and the occasional political story. Oh wait I forgot anime XD
I cant use SL for some reason. Everytime I try to sign up they never give me an email to verify anything.

Maki Izumii

Maki Izumii

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 344 posts
I had SL floating around, and at one point was going to make a NiGHTS outfit to fly around in. But it costs money to do ANYTHING in that thing, so eh, I'll stick to IMVU

Guest_Ekairi_*

Guest_Ekairi_*
  • Guests

I had SL floating around, and at one point was going to make a NiGHTS outfit to fly around in. But it costs money to do ANYTHING in that thing, so eh, I'll stick to IMVU

Its probably a good idea to come to it every once in a while...
Its a program that my friend already had on his computer which I'm fixing to use in a few mins XD. (Just need to finish registering...)

Edit:
My character's name is:
Ekairi Indigo

Easy for me to remember so thats what I went with...

Maki Izumii

Maki Izumii

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 344 posts
I'm Kasplatza Schultz or something <.< Though I dunno if I even have it installed anymore >.>

Guest_Ekairi_*

Guest_Ekairi_*
  • Guests

I'm Kasplatza Schultz or something <.< Though I dunno if I even have it installed anymore >.>

Kasplatza Schultz doesn't appear to exsist...
Is that a new account or is that the old one that you used before?

Maki Izumii

Maki Izumii

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 344 posts
Old, though I may have spelled the last name wrong.

Guest_Ekairi_*

Guest_Ekairi_*
  • Guests

Old, though I may have spelled the last name wrong.

I think it may be Kasplatza Schumann. (Just searched and its the only name I found under Kasplatza.)

animejosse

animejosse

Dreamworld Police

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,692 posts
Two of you have already found me, but for those that are interested: Animejosse Lundquist. Also, iNSOMNiAC is really helpful to newbies and has a pretty good version of Twilight Town (that I kept getting lost in XD).

NNR07

NNR07

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,379 posts
Ok, I joined.

My name is.: Philip Hamaski

Don't ask. Couldn't think of anything better T-T. And Philip is my real name *runs away in fear*.

iLLViLLAiN

iLLViLLAiN

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,992 posts
  • Interests:Mainly video games although I'm also interested in art, poetry, and the occasional political story. Oh wait I forgot anime XD
I finally got it to work. My name is

Sonikku Otsuka :huh:

All I can do is fly all day seeing as how I never see anyone and the very few people I do see never want to chat.

NNR07

NNR07

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,379 posts
My game lags like hell T-T.

I'll add you, though :3. I already added animejosse, and put her name as my referral.

Icachan

Icachan

Undercover.

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 588 posts
  • Interests:Pretty much everything and then some.
I'm on as Rica Blackadder. Feel free to add, though I have no idea on how much I'll be able to be on at the moment. :3

Exploding-Man

Exploding-Man

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 108 posts
I have it floating around on my hard drive, but I dont use it/know how to use it. If there is anything I can do to help, tell me.

NNR07

NNR07

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,379 posts
So... is there anywhere we should "meet" or so :3?!

Guest_Ekairi_*

Guest_Ekairi_*
  • Guests

So... is there anywhere we should "meet" or so :3?!

I got the main place I will transport you there if we are on at the same time, just remeber to either friend me when I'm not on or allow me to friend you. Other wise you can probably get a ride there from someone else when I'm not on.

NNR07

NNR07

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,379 posts
Alright. Thanks :lol:!

iLLViLLAiN

iLLViLLAiN

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,992 posts
Today I quit. There wasn't a soul in site for at least the two days I tried the game. I flew around aimlessly looking for the people who I failed to see.

Exploding-Man

Exploding-Man

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 108 posts
My name in it is L337y Hax... Yeah I put zero brain cells into making that name.

Guest_Ekairi_*

Guest_Ekairi_*
  • Guests

Today I quit. There wasn't a soul in site for at least the two days I tried the game. I flew around aimlessly looking for the people who I failed to see.

Well a lot of us was on but I didn't know you any where... X_X
Theres a few ways to contact people, all the people listed on this thread gets on often other than Kas.
If you can contact one of them I'm sure one of them or me can help you.
Unless your talking about people in general... (Lag city when ever I get on X_X)

iLLViLLAiN

iLLViLLAiN

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,992 posts

Well a lot of us was on but I didn't know you any where... X_X
Theres a few ways to contact people, all the people listed on this thread gets on often other than Kas.
If you can contact one of them I'm sure one of them or me can help you.
Unless your talking about people in general... (Lag city when ever I get on X_X)

Okay we'll I'll make a new person cuz I tried to get back the character I cancelled but I don't know how. They say it's pending and I can cancel that and restore my character back to normal but it's not working because I can't find that option.

As for lag city maybe I'm in a part of the world that has no one in it. It's so abandoned.

OKAY MY NEW NAME IS Mitsarugi Nakamori

Guest_Ekairi_*

Guest_Ekairi_*
  • Guests

Okay we'll I'll make a new person cuz I tried to get back the character I cancelled but I don't know how. They say it's pending and I can cancel that and restore my character back to normal but it's not working because I can't find that option.

As for lag city maybe I'm in a part of the world that has no one in it. It's so abandoned.
OKAY MY NEW NAME IS Mitsarugi Nakamori

I entered the new one in the search it must be still pending or something because I can't find it yet... X_X I'm going to wait a little longer then try again. ok?

iLLViLLAiN

iLLViLLAiN

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,992 posts

I entered the new one in the search it must be still pending or something because I can't find it yet... X_X I'm going to wait a little longer then try again. ok?

no prob

your name didn't work either however

Gun6

Gun6

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 195 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, Pokemon? (Also, spriting)
Lol, SL. I signed up when I was still 12, but I have a (really crappy) NiGHTS avatar that I made (and a friend made a simple script for), so rawr. >:E

*goes back to SL inactivity*

EDIT: Oh, and a Jackle avatar, but it's only good without the cape because the invisoprims and cape don't mix that well. : /

(Evan Perhaps)

NNR07

NNR07

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,379 posts

Lol, SL. I signed up when I was still 12, but I have a (really crappy) NiGHTS avatar that I made (and a friend made a simple script for), so rawr. >:E

*goes back to SL inactivity*

Ooh... do you have any pictures of it :3?!

Gun6

Gun6

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 195 posts

Ooh... do you have any pictures of it :3?!

Yus. *goes to take new pictures*

EDIT:

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b70/Gun6...ghtsSL1_001.jpg

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b70/Gun6...s/NightsSL2.jpg

*kicks NiGHTS's head off*

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b70/Gun6...ts/JackleSL.png

(The inside of Jackle's cape is REALLY black, but the invisoprims completely ruin the avatar that way. I also used FANART as a reference for Jackle, so meh. :/)

*gets shot for terrible NiGHTS avatars*

NNR07

NNR07

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,379 posts
THOSE ARE AWESOME 8D!

Could you please send me one 8D?!

My avatar name is.: Philip Hamaski

I wanna learn how to create now >w<!

Gun6

Gun6

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 195 posts

THOSE ARE AWESOME 8D!

Could you please send me one 8D?!

My avatar name is.: Philip Hamaski

I wanna learn how to create now >w<!

Lol, k. I'll be on in a sec.

EDIT: I can't find anyoooooone online with the search function in SL. ;-;

NNR07

NNR07

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,379 posts

Lol, k. I'll be on in a sec.

EDIT: I can't find anyoooooone online with the search function in SL. ;-;

Hmm.... what's your SL name?

Gun6

Gun6

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 195 posts

Hmm.... what's your SL name?

My SL name is Evan Perhaps. I'm not online though.

NNR07

NNR07

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,379 posts
Hmm... I can't seem to find your name >_<.

Here... look for the club 'Dream in NiGHTS'. It's should be spelled exactly as I spelled it. Join them, and ask one of the members about sending it as an attachment. We should all be able to get it, then ^_^!

Gun6

Gun6

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 195 posts

Hmm... I can't seem to find your name >_<.

Here... look for the club 'Dream in NiGHTS'. It's should be spelled exactly as I spelled it. Join them, and ask one of the members about sending it as an attachment. We should all be able to get it, then ^_^!

I can't even find... wait a minute, which grid are you on? >_> *ish on Teen Grid, like he's supposed to be*

NNR07

NNR07

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,379 posts

I can't even find... wait a minute, which grid are you on? >_> *ish on Teen Grid, like he's supposed to be*

That's the problem D8!

We are all on the adult grid. Hell, I'm only 13, and I'm on the adult grid x3. iLLViLLAiN must be on the teen grid too...

Head on over to the adult grid :3. The only reason there's a teen grid is so that teens who are gullible don't get stalked by creep-o(s) (Of course, I'm not saying you and iLLViLLAiN are gullible. I'm just saying, that's the reason why Linden Labs started it... ).

Gun6

Gun6

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 195 posts

That's the problem D8!

We are all on the adult grid. Hell, I'm only 13, and I'm on the adult grid x3. iLLViLLAiN must be on the teen grid too...

Head on over to the adult grid :3. The only reason there's a teen grid is so that teens who are gullible don't get stalked by creep-o(s) (Of course, I'm not saying you and iLLViLLAiN are gullible. I'm just saying, that's the reason why Linden Labs started it... ).

Well, I signed up for the teen grid when I was 12, so I just decided to go with the less-punishable route. >_>

Guest_Ekairi_*

Guest_Ekairi_*
  • Guests
^_^
Ack, you guys won't get in trouble if you find people flying on dildos will you? (Asking about how your parents would react to unappropriated stuff found on SL...)

iLLViLLAiN

iLLViLLAiN

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,992 posts

:o
Ack, you guys won't get in trouble if you find people flying on dildos will you? (Asking about how your parents would react to unappropriated stuff found on SL...)

I don't think my mom would care. My father would probably say wth or somethin. Besides they've seen me murder countless people on videogame. My mom was like "Do you feel wrong for doing that?" I said no it's just pixelated art designed to look like people. Well I do feel bad when I kill children and old ladies in games but they don't pop up in a lot of games so I'm okay.

I didn't sign up for the teen version but I guess they automatically put me there when I gave them my birthday.

Anyway does anyone know how I can get in the adult grid? They say I can get banned but I don't even care. I doubt they'll do it unless someone snitches on me. I've been banned from plenty of things but those were mostly because I like to be mean for no reason when I get bored. I love the reactions.

Guest_Ekairi_*

Guest_Ekairi_*
  • Guests

I don't think my mom would care. My father would probably say wth or somethin. Besides they've seen me murder countless people on videogame. My mom was like "Do you feel wrong for doing that?" I said no it's just pixelated art designed to look like people. Well I do feel bad when I kill children and old ladies in games but they don't pop up in a lot of games so I'm okay.

My grandma gave a similar question as that but was "putting me down" on all the stuff I was doing, I comented with "Its just a game, grandma, its not like they are real people."
Then accidentally ran over someone after dropping them off at the hospitable (I don't know how to spell that) and she laughed hysterically....

Anyway does anyone know how I can get in the adult grid? They say I can get banned but I don't even care. I doubt they'll do it unless someone snitches on me. I've been banned from plenty of things but those were mostly because I like to be mean for no reason when I get bored. I love the reactions.

I would say lie about your age and don't even speak about your age on there. (Meaning you will probably have to make yet another character unless you can find a way to change the age on what you have already. X_X )
I'm doubting anyone here will go out of their way to cause you grief such as ratting you out so you guys should be fine that way.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users