Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Transformers Movie

• Please log in to reply
56 replies to this topic

KatKitoshi

KatKitoshi

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 101 posts
  • Interests:video games, manga, anime, foreign music (Bollywood songs are the SHIZ!! X3)
I enjoyed the movie :huh: there are a few lines and scenes that took me back to the old cartoon. Exceot now the TF's looked "real"
Watching all the gears and such shift into position was awesome! LoL

But I will have to agree there was too much human action going on.. sure it did take place on Earth so the humans are important, but it seemed like they did indeed drag it on.

And BumbleBee is so love worthy XD. <.< .... >.>.... Am I the only one who felt like crying during those "certain" scenes with BumbleBee? ^^ I'm sure you guys know the one.. I don't wanna give details and spoil it for anyone ^^;;

I wanted to jump in there and help him too darnit! ;__;

Kbooki

Kbooki

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts
OMG that was possibly THE most satisfying movie going experience I have ever had. Tears came to my eyes, not joking. When Optimus Prime made his entrance and said his name... yeah... tears of bliss. It all just blew my mind.

I've never been to a show and had to cling to my friend's arm because of all the hardcore. We were squealing and squirming the whole time... the whole theatre was for that matter.

And BumbleBee is so love worthy XD. <.< .... >.>.... Am I the only one who felt like crying during those "certain" scenes with BumbleBee? ^^

ABSOLUTELY. He's got those big bumblebee EYES. XD They melt you.

NeoKairi

NeoKairi

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 132 posts

OMG that was possibly THE most satisfying movie going experience I have ever had. Tears came to my eyes, not joking. When Maximus Prime made his entrance and said his name... yeah... tears of bliss. It all just blew my mind.

Maximus? Is that some Transformer I've never heard of?

Kbooki

Kbooki

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts

Maximus? Is that some Transformer I've never heard of?

HOOOOLY sh!t worst typo ever! Maximus Prime was a joke I had going with someone... was running through my head when I was typing. haha

<3

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts
lol. Maximus. Wasn't that from Gladiator? XD Russel Crow is a Transformer! XD

Yeah, i had tears in my eyes when those
Spoiler
Yeah, that had tears in my eyes. *is a sappy git* <_<;;;

Kbooki

Kbooki

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts

Yeah, i had tears in my eyes when those agents started spraying that stuff on BumbleBee and for a brief second he looks over at Sam and he's trying to call for help but he can't cause his voice box is broken. And then Sam runs in and tries to save him. Yeah, that had tears in my eyes. *is a sappy git* <_<;;;

Way to spit out the spoilers kitkatoshi was trying to avoid, DiG. :P
lol

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts
BOOM! I SLIPPED UP!! I didn't know. Hold on, let me edit that post. XD;;;;

foxboy39

foxboy39

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts
I haven't seen the movie yet... And at my local movie theater, they pulled it for "Superbad." Ah well, I'm gonna get on DVD because from what I've been reading, it is a good movie, and it made 600 Million plus dollars while it was in theaters.

iLLViLLAiN

iLLViLLAiN

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,992 posts
  • Interests:Mainly video games although I'm also interested in art, poetry, and the occasional political story. Oh wait I forgot anime XD
It was okay. I didn't leave with the feeling of "OMG CAN'T WAIT FOR THE DVD" like I thought I would but it was okay. I just never like seeing corporate objects in movies though(just me I think)like cell phones and car logos. But anyway when Jazz died I got kinda pissed off. They didn't have to off him that badly. I kinda wish it was just a war between the Autobots and Decepticons with minimum human beings like the first episode of the tv show. Still like Megatrons old look though.

Ah still waitin on that movie that can top 300.

foxboy39

foxboy39

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts

It was okay. I didn't leave with the feeling of "OMG CAN'T WAIT FOR THE DVD" like I thought I would but it was okay. I just never like seeing corporate objects in movies though(just me I think)like cell phones and car logos. But anyway when Jazz died I got kinda pissed off. They didn't have to off him that badly. I kinda wish it was just a war between the Autobots and Decepticons with minimum human beings like the first episode of the tv show. Still like Megatrons old look though.

Ah still waitin on that movie that can top 300.

Um, spoiler alert?? XD It's okay. My friend keeps obsessing about this movie, and how it's really good. I think he's trying to rub it in my face that he saw the movie and I didn't...

iLLViLLAiN

iLLViLLAiN

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,992 posts
  • Interests:Mainly video games although I'm also interested in art, poetry, and the occasional political story. Oh wait I forgot anime XD

Um, spoiler alert?? XD It's okay. My friend keeps obsessing about this movie, and how it's really good. I think he's trying to rub it in my face that he saw the movie and I didn't...

Sorry I should address spoiler alerts new time :S

MidgitLD

MidgitLD

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 249 posts
XD This whole thread is a giant spoiler bomb, my dear.

Rily

Rily

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
This movie was godly. I swear. It's so damn good. ;) I blame it for making me such a Beast Wars geek.

Maki Izumii

Maki Izumii

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 344 posts
=D Oh yeah, I managed to see tihs a THIRD time... AT IMAX =o
It was so much win.

Koji_Tsunami

Koji_Tsunami

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts
The reason that there are so few Cyberytronians in the mvie as opposed to the 80s is because after "Beast Wars", the people behind these guy realized that less characters=more character deveopment. This is a great movie. Dunno about killing off Megatron, but who cares?

MidgitLD

MidgitLD

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 249 posts
Ah, you know a Megatron never stays down for long. There's talk that it was only the first in a trilogy, so if all three movies get made, we'll probably see Megatron back for the third one.

Madfish

Madfish

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts
  • Interests:RPG's, Fanfiction, Sleeping, cartoons and comic

Yeah, i read about that aswell. They wanted to introduce the new set of toys and were discontinuing the old set, hence why they used the 1980's film as an excuse to kill off the old toys/cast. Thank god they brought Prime back before the cartoon ended.

On one of the DVDs one of the Director's says the upset Hasbro by doing it, because they'd been given pretty much free rein

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users