Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Big Brother UK 2007

• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
  • Interests:scribbling
Ok, i know a lot of people hate reality TV shows, i normaly do too. BUT. This year for some reason i have been GLUED to BBUK from the start. I've never seen the American version or any other countries version, but seriously, this seasons UK one has been GREAT. The people in it this year are really loveable (even if they're hated), quirky and full of good stuff. There's a minimum of over the top glamour models, some really down to earth characters and some interesting interactions and friendships.

This isn't a topic about who likes Reality TV and who doesn't, but a topic for anyone who has been following the show to discuss their thoughts on it.

The online website:
http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother

I personaly really really want Brian to win it this year, he's hilarious and seems like a very genuine person. It's so hard to choose though.
I wish Charly was still in the house, she may have been a complete biatch, but damn, those fights were great.

Also, the Brian Amanda kiss, made me glee.

I always find myself trying to envision what a collective 'Big Brother' would look like if the house was a person or something. It gives me the lols.

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts
I think Brian will win it. He seems to have won over the viewers for the sheer fact that he's probably the most genuine housemate in there.

The whole 'Amanda' thing is draining to watch, though. It's obvious that Brian likes her and all she can keep bloody saying is "Hehe, you're soooo funny Brian *giggle* " She obviously likes Liam but doesn't want to make herself sound like a complete cow towards Brian, especially while she's in the house and is being watched. I feel kinda down for Brian 'cause he's obviously a very cool person to be around, considering he's a lively sort but also has a great view on situations. He tries to see both sides...other than when he had that fight with Charlie. That was gold! An all out assualt on her bitch ass. XD

But, yeh. Brian is the kinda guy you would want to go out clubbing with. He seems like a right laugh.

And i'm the one person who has not watched Big Brother since the first one because i found the other ones a tad boring. This years Big Brother has really grabbed my attention.

wyldflowa

wyldflowa

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 79 posts
  • Interests:I like drawing comics! And ur... drawing comics. And... comics...<br /><br />I like games too. XD
Ohoho~ don't get me started on Big Brother (oh wait, it's on right now isn't it? *switches on telly*).

I originally wanted Gerry to win - he started off really cool and genuine but recently he's gone all weird and angsty... so I'm rooting for either Tracey or Brian now. X3 Tracey seems like she'd be a great person if only she had someone to talk to on her level in the house... whereas Brian is just a legend~ as thick as sh!t but with a heart of gold. It's obvious Amanda doesn't want to hurt him by rejecting his advances - I think she likes him but wants to hold back from going into a relationship after seeing the Ziggy/Chanelle saga.

It's so quiet without Charley in there... but thank Christ Chanelle pissed off out of there! Stupid whining bitch wannabe... urgh! Poor Carole... she's kinda in the same boat as Tracey - if she had someone to engage with then I'm sure she'd come across much better - as things stand she just doesn't have anything in common with anyone.

I've always watched BB... ahah~ I don't think this one is as good as last years~! Nikki and Pete! Ahaha! XD

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts
Lol. TRiPPY was saying that you would definitely reply to this topic, in particular XD

Yeah. I suppose you're going to be watching tonights eviction then, considering Big Bro are doing their usual 'throwing a surprise spanner in the works'. I can't believe the sh!t they put the housemates through, especially these past two weeks. Not only did they rob them of that shopping budget but now they're giving those Guru's the responsibility to select one of the two housemates to get kicked out. Talk about an awkward moment. And it's all going to be live, too.
I was just saying to Lynne, when the push comes to shove, how many of those same people who've said "i don't mind walking out of here right now. I don't mind being evicted" are gonna be able to say that tonight when it's down to the actual housemate Guru's who select who goes?

I'm beginning to like Tracey a little more. She was really boring at first and didn't seem to do much but that's because, as you said, she just doesn't have anyone on her level to talk to. She also pissed me off a bit when she would side with Nikki and Charley all the time, even though those skets were wrong half the time. Yeah, we didn't like Chanelle either. Lynne hates her guts, being honest. She's going to punch her if we see her at the Spice Girls concert XD
And have you watched the Northern Line music videos on YouTube yet? Hahaha. Ziggy looks so weird!

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
Loooooooooooooooove on the northern liiiiiine ~

Ahaa, Chanelle really gripped my grotes. She just... URGH. Everything she done had to delve into drama, especialy her giant spectacular hissy fit about not wanting to play the violin for a task. She was complete skitzoid. Poor Ziggy D: I seriously wanted Charley to go after her and throw her through a window. People say that Charlley was annoying but GOD nowhere as annoying and as pitiful as Chanelle was. And her obsession with Posh spice was just.... eeew. I bet the real Posh was rolling her eyes at the TV thinking 'as if'.

I keep having dreams about Tracey XD; I dream that shes a hairdresser, its so random. I wish they'd buy her a proper damn pink hair dye because whatever one they are buying lasts for like 3 minutes. Tracey is great because she's no crap, straight to the point and not as sly as some of the other housemates. She's like the crispy bacon of reason amongst a pan of grease. Though... i keep mixing her up with Ziggy whenever theyre wearing the Guru wigs *snort*

Carol is nice but DAMN - STEP AWAY FROM THE KITCHEN - She's like the megamum. And woah, did you see her house? Why is she so hellbent on cleaning the BB house when her own house looks like a jumble sale exploded. They keep saying shes poor, but she lives in a large house, it just needs tidied! I loved the lie detector test a couple of NiGHTS ago with the 'Carol, do you fancy Ziggy' thing, that was hilarious.

I think it's jumped into the realms of awkward city now since Brian had it pointed out to him that Liam could be jealous of him and Amanda. That was pretty harsh of big brother.

I'll definately be watching tonights show, i'm betting It'll be Jaunty that goes. Getting rid of the Halfway housemates isn't so hard, but NEXT WEEK, when they have to start making real nominations again its going to be ugly. I'll miss whoever goes.

One of the best parts of BB this year for me was when the firealarm went off, everyone ran outside, seen other people for the first time in ages, then when they went back in they all just STORMED the shut off Halfway House, ignored BigBrother and all mingled for the first time. That was hysterical.

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts
TRiPPY said:

test a couple of NiGHTS ago with the 'Carol,

Woah. You really are a hardcore fan of that game, ain't you? XD

Louis

Louis

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 340 posts
The show died when charlie left, she was what was keeping it interesting. Brian is genuine, but an idiot, he'll win I think, though I'd much rather it be Carol or Gerry, they're the only two interesting ones left.

wyldflowa

wyldflowa

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 79 posts
  • Interests:I like drawing comics! And ur... drawing comics. And... comics...<br /><br />I like games too. XD
Gah! Bye Gerry! It's either Brian or Tracey now~!

And yes, all too many people have an anti-Big Brother snobbery thing going on. A sorta "I don't watch that sort of inferior television show" type attitude to it... it's nice to have somewhere to talk about it without someone turning their nose up at the fact I actually watch it~ God! It's just pure entertainment and indulgent voyerism - the television equivilent of watching your neighbours through the curtains - expect these people have actually agreed to be watched by you~! I really think it's great~ all the best dramas are real-life ones.

I must admit, I haven't been watching as much since I started work this week (omgyey!!!1) BUT I'll still blab about it. XD

I kinda wish it had been that Jonty creature that was voted out... god he's STRANGE. I dunno, there's just something unhinged about him - I can't tell if he's eccentric or just plain weird... :/ The other halfway house girl, the one with the teeth, ahaha she's nothing but fluff. I haven't seen her do anything except smile a lot. O_O

URGH GOD Chanelle and that violin! After all that drama she did it just fine! She just URGH. At least Charley was honest and gave as good as she got - Chanelle was just fake all over. Stupid silly little spoilt girl... *smacks* And her stupid voice! XD Poor Ziggy, you could just see his rage building and building while she was around... at least now he's coming into his own and not just as Chanelle's accessory. He seems like a decent bloke~ And I don't think Posh would even give Chanelle a second look in to be honest. XD I don't think anyone will... Well, maybe FHM or NUTS or ZOO or something ahah.

I just watched that vid on YouTube and LOOOL... he's looks like he's made of plastic~ D: I dunno why they were bigging him up as being really attractive before he entered the house cos he really isn't. Too groomed and like, why has he got no lips? -_-;;; But like I said, he seems alright. All the guys in there are alright... apart from that Jonty fellow. D:

I want Jonty to go! But I think Carol's on thin ice right now... uuu. ;_;

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts
Well, Gerry managed to turn most of that crowd around, which is was good. When Davina was reading out the numbers at the beginning of the show, Gerry got some pretty epic boo's. When he actually got evicted he got more cheers than boo's so at least that was nice.

Carol won't win it, no matter how many housemates say "she really needs the money". The public obviously don't care after 2 months of watching. Davina said it herself, "we want to be entertained, this is not a charity case."

I'm beginning to wonder how this will all work out if there is only 2 weeks left. There's still 8 housemates remaining is there not? o.o
I only ever watched the first UK Big Brother and if i remember correctly wasn't there 4 people remaining towards the end?

I'm still rooting for Brian.

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
... yeah i'm not sure how the 2 weeks left thing will work exactly.

I don't think Gerry would have been voted so much if he'd managed to avoid carol's wrath and EPIC BATTLES ABOUT BISCUITS AND TOAST.
I'm suprised Jonty is still in @_@ I was expecting some public loyalty towards the original housemates.

Watching Ziggy, Liam and Brian sitting in the garden chinwagging like the 3 wise men is great.

It'll be weird when the twins are voted out, theyre just kinda.... there.

Also worth mentioning of love is the Friday Night project panto of BB stuff. It's a shame they didn't do any lastnight :lol: ManCarol eating pies always makes me giggle.

Tashayarna

Tashayarna

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 113 posts
  • Interests:plushies, NiGHTS, Pullips, Fashion, J-rock, the japanese, kawwaii lol
LOL I was watching BBUK until they put all the new people in now im just confused @_@

... yeah i'm not sure how the 2 weeks left thing will work exactly.

I don't think Gerry would have been voted so much if he'd managed to avoid carol's wrath and EPIC BATTLES ABOUT BISCUITS AND TOAST.
I'm suprised Jonty is still in @_@ I was expecting some public loyalty towards the original housemates.

Watching Ziggy, Liam and Brian sitting in the garden chinwagging like the 3 wise men is great.

It'll be weird when the twins are voted out, theyre just kinda.... there.

Also worth mentioning of love is the Friday Night project panto of BB stuff. It's a shame they didn't do any lastnight ^_^ ManCarol eating pies always makes me giggle.

ZOMG the friday night project is soooo funny!! ^.^

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts
Yeah, the new housemates and that 'halfway house' thing became a bit confusing but it's all running straight forward now. I'm still not too bothered with the new housemates, though. I mean, i don't mind them being there because they don't really do anything. As long as Brian, Liam and Ziggy are doing their usual load of jokes then i'm gonna carry on watching.

Question is now, who do you think will be leaving next Friday?

Tashayarna

Tashayarna

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 113 posts
  • Interests:plushies, NiGHTS, Pullips, Fashion, J-rock, the japanese, kawwaii lol
Tracy ^^ lol worzel

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
I'll say Tracy and cara louise, thoughi DO want Jonty to go.

WTF Tracy is crying right now XD; *watches*

Tashayarna

Tashayarna

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 113 posts

I'll say Tracy and cara louise, thoughi DO want Jonty to go.
WTF Tracy is crying right now XD; *watches*

really? LOL ^__^ ahh shes just.. gahrgh >.< was in there for a lugh but shes just boring and grumpy ^^ I want her to go. ohh!! did you hear that carols pet "giant land snail" died O_O; what an odd pet to have?

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
... WTF XD She had a snail? Okkkaaaayyy.

Jeeze look at her she's like my mum going on about dishes 24-7.

RUN ZIGGY RUN.

Tashayarna

Tashayarna

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 113 posts

... WTF XD She had a snail? Okkkaaaayyy.
Jeeze look at her she's like my mum going on about dishes 24-7.

RUN ZIGGY RUN.

oh noes!! shes behind youuuuu

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts
Amanda is beginning to irritate me slightly. I mean, the twins are ok.... it's just Amanda gets on my nerves a bit. They were cool to begin with but Amanda should have just come out and told Brian that she doesn't want a relationship with him, not kiss him and get his hopes up like that. Whenever there is any sort of 'truth or dare' type games being played she always hints at that she likes Liam and i just find that a bit dark that she gave Brian a bit of hope towards getting with her and now he knows it's not going to happen yet it's being constantly rubbed in his face.

Cara seems like a really awkward person to be around.

Evictions tonight, people. oooooh, i wonder who will be getting kicked out? XD

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts
I say Cara and Jonty. Tracy needs to stay in just for the sake of the old housemates being last to go.

I bet our ariel reception is craptastic tonight as per usual e_e

EDIT- OOPS this is TRiPPY, sorry DiGi i thought you'd logged out >_>

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
ToT Nuuuuuu Tracy is gone! Jonty is still in there, I'm actualy really suprised, he doesnt seem to DO much.

Poor Cara got completely robbed ahahaha, talk about awkward moments.

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts
One more week left! :lol:

Brian is most probably going to win it though Liam might get a chance at it. For some reason the public like him. He's a funny guy, i'll admit, but i don't think he should win it.

Tashayarna

Tashayarna

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 113 posts
mwahaha who will survive the UK public @_@

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
I heard on Big brothers big mouth thing lastnight that theres a WASHING MACHINE hidden in the garden that they still havent caught onto yet *lmao* They've been washing their clothes in the bath for nothing.

Tashayarna

Tashayarna

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 113 posts

I heard on Big brothers big mouth thing lastnight that theres a WASHING MACHINE hidden in the garden that they still havent caught onto yet *lmao* They've been washing their clothes in the bath for nothing.

ZOMG really O_O where would they HIDE a washing machine? @_@

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
I dunno, i was wondering the same myself. There again, they managed to cut the pool in half and hide a cocktail bar for long enough. (and the caravan) XD

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts
They've probably got a hidden strip joint somewhere in there too. I'm surprised Brian ain't found that, either. He can smell a woman from a mile away XD
Speaking of Brian, did anyone see that dick of his when he came out the pool after they all robbed him of his swimming shorts? Hahahah, f*!*ing hell. I tell ya, it certainly made every white dude in Britain check themselves and go ".....f***" XD

Tashayarna

Tashayarna

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 113 posts

They've probably got a hidden strip joint somewhere in there too. I'm surprised Brian ain't found that, either. He can smell a woman from a mile away XD
Speaking of Brian, did anyone see that dick of his when he came out the pool after they all robbed him of his swimming shorts? Hahahah, f*!*ing hell. I tell ya, it certainly made every white dude in Britain check themselves and go ".....f***" XD

ZOMG soooo dirty >.<

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
@________________________@ WTF CHANELLE?! Is she going back in?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOOOOOOO NOOOOOOOO!!!!

Tashayarna

Tashayarna

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 113 posts

@________________________@ WTF CHANELLE?! Is she going back in?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOOOOOOO NOOOOOOOO!!!!

O___O you GOT to be kidding me....NOOO *runs for the hills*

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
Lol false alarm, they brought her in (wearing a really tacky V.Beckham dress) as part of a quiz challenge.

Bring back Charly! D:

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts
Oh shut up with that Charley sh!t, man. You live up in the grassy fields of Edinburgh where you see nothing like this on a daily basis. If you lived in North London then maybe you might understand why Charley done my f*!*ing head in. >:)

catchan2007

catchan2007

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 128 posts
  • Interests:Drawing<br />Writing<br />Anime/manga (Fav titles include D. Gray-man, Buso Renkin, Gurren Lagann and a few more but if I typed it all out, there'd be no space left!!)
I dislike Big Brother but i will watch it when i'm bored and it's late. I mean, why do these people go on these shows even though it may destroy them in the process? *remembers the Shilpa/Jade Goody incident*

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts
You know, i wonder the same thing sometimes. Most people that have been on Big Brother have ended up ruining their career rather than make it any better. But there is something about Big Brother that interests me. I certainly wouldn't mind having a go at being a housemate. I know it would probably depress the hell out of me but it's quite a distinctive experience that appeals to me.

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
Me + big brother + 6am + no makeup + cameras = hell on earth. Nothanks.

Also, what makes you think i'd LET you go on BB? I'm not that keen on getting rid of you e_e lol.
I'd break in and beat the crap out of any person brave enough to flirt with you.

Be warned.

Tashayarna

Tashayarna

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 113 posts

If you lived in North London then maybe you might understand why Charley done my f*!*ing head in. >:lol:

she pissed me off to T_T

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
*big brother withdrawal symptoms*

T___T

Louis

Louis

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 340 posts
Brian made me embarrassed to be from Essex. Him winning made me embarrassed to be human.

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
-is glad David was evicted for something of the same reason-

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts
HooHah! Brian deserved to win it. Over half of the country thought the same thing. End of story.

....so.... what's happening Friday night? You wanna...i dunno...maybe go out or something, TRiP? :/

Louis

Louis

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 340 posts
Who was David again? I drifted off this series about half way through so didn't get exposure to the guy.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users