Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

N:JoD Merchandise

• Please log in to reply
113 replies to this topic

Tamika

Tamika

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts
  • Interests:I'm really into anime and video games, but my hobbies are arts and crafts.
I just went into my GameStop today and they've still got some of the packs, so maybe they'll get some more? Hopefully?

Matthew29w12

Matthew29w12

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 106 posts
  • Interests:Games
    Sleep
    Food
    Friends
Someone send me one lolol. *Overly-jealous*

~Tsuki~

~Tsuki~

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 412 posts
  • Interests:My main hobbies are reading, sewing, video games, manga, anime, and various other things. ^^
Okies Animejosse. :3 I have NiGHTS posters for both you and Ica. Just pm me your mailing addy and I'll get a poster tube to stick them in. <3's~ ^__^v

animejosse

animejosse

Dreamworld Police

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,692 posts
Thank you! I've sent you the PM ^^

Icachan

Icachan

Undercover.

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 588 posts
  • Interests:Pretty much everything and then some.
*MUCH LOVE ON TSUKI*

Thaaank yooouuus~

Sierra

Sierra

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts
  • Interests:Books, gaming, animals, books, my computer, writing. Oh, did I mention books?
Eee! I just got my poster today! My mom had to go to a store nearby so I wander in and was like, 'Hey, I heard a rumor you guys were giving out free posters.' And the lady went and got me a pack. Soooooooooo happy! ^____^ *fangirlish squeals*

@ Tsuki: You are the most generous person in the history of the world. Way to make the world a better place.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
  • Interests:What?
-sniff- I don't know of any Gamestops nearby. -sobs- DAMN ME NOT BEING ABLE TO DRIVE FOR ANOTHER FIVE MONTHS!!!

Innotech

Innotech

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 514 posts
  • Interests:videogames, cars, girls, anime, drawing, origami, weather, classic rock music, trance, japanese and asian cultures, catgirls &gt;^^&lt;<br />
Hoyl sh!t what timing!

I went to hang out with my friends ice skating and at Benningans and stuff last night. One of my friends who works at Gamestop said she had something that would make me squee. So after we ate I went to her car and she gave me two packs of these posters. so I have Two NiGHTS JOD posters now! Squeeeeee. I gave away a couple of the other posters since I wasnt interested in those but the NiGHTS and Mario Galaxy ones are ogin on my wall <3

~Tsuki~

~Tsuki~

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 412 posts
  • Interests:My main hobbies are reading, sewing, video games, manga, anime, and various other things. ^^

@ Tsuki: You are the most generous person in the history of the world. Way to make the world a better place.

I'm just trying to pass along the kindness someone showed me many years ago when I was looking for some hard to find anime merchandise. ^__^v The person had what I was looking for and wouldn't let me pay her even though I tried.

Zeke- I'll see what I can do about getting a poster for you. ^^ If I can't get back up to the Gamestop this week I'll ask my friend Kat if she can swing by and check for me. She lives alot closer to it than me. ^_^v I'll let you know though.~

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
  • Interests:What?

I'm just trying to pass along the kindness someone showed me many years ago when I was looking for some hard to find anime merchandise. ^__^v The person had what I was looking for and wouldn't let me pay her even though I tried.

Zeke- I'll see what I can do about getting a poster for you. ^^ If I can't get back up to the Gamestop this week I'll ask my friend Kat if she can swing by and check for me. She lives alot closer to it than me. ^_^v I'll let you know though.~

-glomp-

Innotech

Innotech

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 514 posts
  • Interests:videogames, cars, girls, anime, drawing, origami, weather, classic rock music, trance, japanese and asian cultures, catgirls &gt;^^&lt;<br />
if you still need one after Tsuki sends some out I suppose I could part with the second poster (and may be able to get some more) if I can figure out how to mail it without damaging.

Sierra

Sierra

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts
  • Interests:Books, gaming, animals, books, my computer, writing. Oh, did I mention books?
Hehehe..My mom went and paid for my NiGHTS poster to be laminated so it'll last forever and ever and ever and ever and ever! S/he's currently hanging up directly across from my bed so S/he can watch me while I sleep!

..Isn't it great how the phrase, "Watch you while you sleep" is a bad thing applied to everything except NiGHTS? ^______^

CronoMST

CronoMST

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 93 posts
I've been meaning to post this for awhile, but I didn't have a camera at the time. Looks like someone beat me to it. Still, here's the latest addition to my collection. :D

Posted Image

DiENE

DiENE

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 491 posts
  • Interests:*Imagination<br />*Drawing<br />*Anime<br />*Video Games<br />*Dreaming<br />*Music
Must have, I love that picture so much. NiGHTS is so prettyful in it.

I can go to two Gamestops in Boston, I hope they will still have them.

And a good reason to get cheese fries at Flamers and put more money on my NiGHTS reservation XD

Innotech

Innotech

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 514 posts

Must have, I love that picture so much. NiGHTS is so prettyful in it.

I can go to two Gamestops in Boston, I hope they will still have them.

And a good reason to get cheese fries at Flamers and put more money on my NiGHTS reservation XD

You didnt pay it off already? O-O

I paid it off the moment I reserved that sucker XD. Even if I lost my job tomorrow Id still have NiGHTS fully paid for. I could do without the other games this year (though it would still be difficult) but I NEED my NiGHTS fix.

YamiLover13

YamiLover13

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts
  • Interests:Video games, NiGHTS, Sonic The Hedgehog, computer, drawing, reading, Egypt, more video games...
My boyfriend said he got the poster in the mail the other day so I should be getting it Sunday. Maybe I will take a picture of it with my digital camera if it turns out better than images we have seen so far. He made me mad though.

Boyfriend: "Well your poster just came. I am going to look at it real quick. OH NO! Theres a big slash in it....oh wait thats NiGHTS."

Me: >.< "Not funny!"

NNR07

NNR07

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,379 posts
  • Interests:Lots of stuff. Too much stuff.
It's really high-quality ^___^! Trust me :3. My digital camera just SUCKS at taking macro pictures >_<.

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,949 posts
Here's a pic for anyone who wants:
Posted Image

(Sonic approves)

DREAMiNF

DREAMiNF

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts
  • Location:British Columbia, Otherwise known as Hell Recreated
  • Interests:NiGHTS, Final Fantasy, Guitar, and thats about it XD

Damn >____<.

Hmm..., I'm pretty sure another store might carry the poster, though ^__^! It may even come as a gift on some sites for pre-orders :3.

NO GAMESTOP IN BRITISH COLOMBIA DANG IT >:-(

YamiLover13

YamiLover13

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts
  • Interests:Video games, NiGHTS, Sonic The Hedgehog, computer, drawing, reading, Egypt, more video games...
There are 3 posters up for bid and buy right now. Actually 4 because one person has 2 to sell. So those of you without a gamestop should really look into ebay. Two are being sold cheaper than what I paid.

Why do all the screenshots of this poster really fuzzy. I see dots everywhere, even in the close ups. Is this poster even glossy?

(I find it funny someone is trying to sell the American NiGHTS into dreams game for $75.)

ayamemaiden

ayamemaiden

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 458 posts
I got my poster today at GameStop! Wooo!

NNR07

NNR07

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,379 posts

I got my poster today at GameStop! Wooo!

Awesome ^____^!

Guest_submas13_*

Guest_submas13_*
  • Guests
I have a secret plan for this. :lol: We send someone to pickup a ton of these posters, then just distribute it among the fans here at NiD.com. You know, for whoever wants one. I am sure everyone would love to get their hands on this poster!

Innotech

Innotech

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 514 posts

There are 3 posters up for bid and buy right now. Actually 4 because one person has 2 to sell. So those of you without a gamestop should really look into ebay. Two are being sold cheaper than what I paid.

Why do all the screenshots of this poster really fuzzy. I see dots everywhere, even in the close ups. Is this poster even glossy?

(I find it funny someone is trying to sell the American NiGHTS into dreams game for $75.)

yeah the poster is fairly glossy. It seems to be a decent quality poster. No "dots" or whatever the colors are really rich and the ink is well applied. Its a homogenous looking poster.

YamiLover13

YamiLover13

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts

yeah the poster is fairly glossy. It seems to be a decent quality poster. No "dots" or whatever the colors are really rich and the ink is well applied. Its a homogenous looking poster.

Its not glossy at all. I just got it. And I cried because I saw creases and a few very tiny white spots in it. ;_; Its made of the same material as a Wal-Mart Poster, so I guess its to be expected.

Also, I went to the Game Stop in the mall today and the guy said he got rid of them a week ago. He had three boxes of them and no one was taking them. So he started handing them out to anyone who came to the store. Lord knows how many got throw away by people who just don't care. I can't belive I missed it by a week. ;_; At least I have one...even if it winkled....

Loren

Loren

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 102 posts
Any of you guys live near a GameStop? Well, pretty much all stores in my area (and probably others) got a ton of free poster packs. One of the posters in there is the NiGHTS cover pic ;) though the rest of them are mostly games for 360 and ps3 with one little Mario one in there. Either way, these posters are free so.. go to other gamestops (no one around here likes NiGHTS much, anyway) and harass the little associates for your free stuff. This would only be in the US and Canada mostly.. though some other stores have to be getting these.

(Btw I miss you guys x_X no internet sucks)

GarnetPrincess

GarnetPrincess

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 89 posts
  • Interests:Cardcaptor Sakura, Dungeons &amp; Dragons, Evanescence, Final Fantasy, Linkin Park, NiGHTS, Resident Evil (movie trilogy), Sailor Moon, The Lord of the Rings (movie trilogy), Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas, Transformers (movie), Valkyrie Profile, xxxHolic
Too bad they don't have any posters at EBGames. There isn't a GameStop where I live that I know of.

KittyWhiggles

KittyWhiggles

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 333 posts
I just got one ^_^ It is...fabulous.

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, NiGHTS into Dreams, flailing around the forum and helping people, anime, manga, making my own comic, video games, Guild Wars, movies (especially horror) Lots of stuff. Old video game/movie/TV show trivia..
EB is owned by Gamestop, so they might have the same pack of posters.
I gots me three of 'em. XD One from my babe here, two from my friend that works at the Gamestop in the mall. Heh heh.. I'm a greedy bastard.

GarnetPrincess

GarnetPrincess

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 89 posts
  • Interests:Cardcaptor Sakura, Dungeons &amp; Dragons, Evanescence, Final Fantasy, Linkin Park, NiGHTS, Resident Evil (movie trilogy), Sailor Moon, The Lord of the Rings (movie trilogy), Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas, Transformers (movie), Valkyrie Profile, xxxHolic

EB is owned by Gamestop, so they might have the same pack of posters.
I gots me three of 'em. XD One from my babe here, two from my friend that works at the Gamestop in the mall. Heh heh.. I'm a greedy bastard.

Really? Maybe I should ask the next time I go.

Jof

Jof

Beard status: Distinctly Hobo.

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,388,607 posts
  • Interests:Making NiGHTS shine. In an oily way.
Thank you for taking the time to share this with us all : ) But m'fraid the news was spilled a little while ago here

Don't worry though, I'll just merge the topics and the discussion can continue.

EDIT : Ah sh!t.. something happened.

Double EDIT : Silly Jof. Purgs and Garnets posts confused me there. Everything is in order.

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, NiGHTS into Dreams, flailing around the forum and helping people, anime, manga, making my own comic, video games, Guild Wars, movies (especially horror) Lots of stuff. Old video game/movie/TV show trivia..
Thanks, Jof, I just saw that topic and was about to merge them, but you beat me to it. ^^; Sorry I didn't notice, I haven't been online for a while.

NNR07

NNR07

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,379 posts
Congrats, btw, Jof, for the Mod powers 8D! We all envy your mod powers XD;; .

Gun6

Gun6

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 195 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, Pokemon? (Also, spriting)
I just did three awesome things in one fell swoop:

I bought Pokemon Battle Revolution.
I reserved JoD.
I got the posters! >^_^
-------

The guy at the counter apparently knew about NiGHTS because after I told him that I was going to reserve JoD, he said "Yeah, they're bringing back the classics, aren't they?". Secretly, I bet he was pretty surprised. >:o

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users