Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Possible music from JoD

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

Kijuna

Kijuna

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts
http://www.wiiz.fr/article.php?a=12228
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=S4GJC4GO

Taken from NGG on GameFAQs who took it from the GameFAQs NiGHTS board who took it from wiiz.fr

Kori

Kori

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 475 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, reading, writing, making AMVs, games, movies, romance, anime & manga (current fave: Naruto), 80s and 90s cartoons, and of course, anything to do with NiGHTS! X3
Is this an official site? Was that ripped from the E3 presentation? I only ask because the video from the first link lacks many of the sound effects from Gamespot's footage vid. I just wonder why that difference. (And correct me if I'm wrong, but I think this was brought up in another topic somewhere..?)

Well, I gotta say, official or not.. that's quite catchy and cheerful! :3 Thanks for sharing this! I'mma go to sleep happy now!

Rick Hunter

Rick Hunter

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 103 posts
I'm gonna call a fake on this one... it's the same footage we've seen and the sound was laid over it... that much is obvious by the way that the music doesn't cut where the video does. That said, it could still be the real music that someone got and then added to the video to see how it worked... but that's doubtful.

anyone else getting a Love Hina vibe off the first song?

DiENE

DiENE

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 491 posts
  • Interests:*Imagination<br />*Drawing<br />*Anime<br />*Video Games<br />*Dreaming<br />*Music
I really liked the music, it was fitting so I am hoping that was either actual in-game music or it will be something like it. :mellow:

Innotech

Innotech

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 514 posts
  • Interests:videogames, cars, girls, anime, drawing, origami, weather, classic rock music, trance, japanese and asian cultures, catgirls &gt;^^&lt;<br />
it sounds so very similar to NiGHTS music that Im quite convinced this might actually be from the game.
It is also ridiculously catchy.

foxboy39

foxboy39

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts
I think the music is upbeat, catchy, and cheerful! (Just like everyone who posted before me thinks ^_^ )

But I noticed, on the first video, there seems to be a music and video delay around 5 seconds. The most noticeable spot on the video when there is a delay is when the boss music starts to play, and the video is still on the Tropical-theme level.

Tango

Tango

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts

it sounds so very similar to NiGHTS music that Im quite convinced this might actually be from the game.
It is also ridiculously catchy.

Ya, it sounds like NiGHTS to me. ^_^

iLLViLLAiN

iLLViLLAiN

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,992 posts
  • Interests:Mainly video games although I'm also interested in art, poetry, and the occasional political story. Oh wait I forgot anime XD
Wow this sounds very NiGHTSish. Hopefully it's legit. It's very beautiful and that music fits the level flawlessly.

NNR07

NNR07

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,379 posts
  • Interests:Lots of stuff. Too much stuff.
I haven't listened to it yet, but I'm saying 'fake' .

If it were real, I'm positive it'd be all over IGN, or Gamespot, or at least ONE magazine.

YamiLover13

YamiLover13

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts
  • Interests:Video games, NiGHTS, Sonic The Hedgehog, computer, drawing, reading, Egypt, more video games...

I haven't listened to it yet, but I'm saying 'fake' .

If it were real, I'm positive it'd be all over IGN, or Gamespot, or at least ONE magazine.

Its still worth listening too. Its very interesting. Besides....remeber the photo the the first magazine that was going to show a "World exclusive" and they accidently showed the real picture of NiGHTS for a while and then switched back to the sillioutte. Maybe this is kinda of like that.

NNR07

NNR07

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,379 posts
  • Interests:Lots of stuff. Too much stuff.

Its still worth listening too. Its very interesting. Besides....remeber the photo the the first magazine that was going to show a "World exclusive" and they accidently showed the real picture of NiGHTS for a while and then switched back to the sillioutte. Maybe this is kinda of like that.

Hmm... I'll listen to it sometime soon ^__^!

Good point. Well, I guess we'll just have to wait and see :3.

Tangocat777

Tangocat777

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 940 posts
  • Interests:Pokemon and sonic team games.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=OSZilXdr3sU
I'm not sure if this is the same thing, but its on Youtube so I'm posting it.

iLLViLLAiN

iLLViLLAiN

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,992 posts
  • Interests:Mainly video games although I'm also interested in art, poetry, and the occasional political story. Oh wait I forgot anime XD

http://youtube.com/watch?v=OSZilXdr3sU
I'm not sure if this is the same thing, but its on Youtube so I'm posting it.

Cool i downloaded that video from gt a while back. It has nice music. Kinda reminds me of the "NiGHTS" theme because of its orchestral approach

Tangocat777

Tangocat777

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 940 posts
Indeed. It appears that the music is a step up this time. The big question is: can they top "Dreams Dreams"?

iLLViLLAiN

iLLViLLAiN

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,992 posts

Indeed. It appears that the music is a step up this time. The big question is: can they top "Dreams Dreams"?

I don't believe that anything ANYTHING can top Dreams Dreams. That song is classic in my eyes. The first time I heard the song I fell in love with it. It was the main reason I'm so interested in the game actually.

Wizeman1213

Wizeman1213

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 179 posts
  • Interests:NiD, NiD, and more NiD
I really hope Sonic Team isn't pulling any crap on this one because this music is very catchy.

Tangocat777

Tangocat777

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 940 posts
The music must be good, the old musician is back, and he's had 11 years to improve.
Still wondering if they'll have anything like "Dreams Dreams"
On that note, my sister hates "Dreams Dreams" help me tell her how wrong this is.

Innotech

Innotech

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 514 posts
  • Interests:videogames, cars, girls, anime, drawing, origami, weather, classic rock music, trance, japanese and asian cultures, catgirls &gt;^^&lt;<br />
I know that the original video leak wasnt including music, but think about this. Gamespot had that video up for a short time, alongside the trailer (I remember posting it here) and it didnt have any music. BUT, shortly afterwards, the vid was taken down. If you search NiGHTS vids on Gamespot, seriously you wont find it, only the trailer. So that could possibly point to it being taken offline because it wasnt synched to the music. The music in this particular case just fits WAY too well and seems to be times with whats going on, but delayed a bit on the video. If you somehow adjusted the sound to start when the video does it could concievably match up perfectly. The two styles of music are very different from each other, but seem to retain a lot of the bouncy (and foreboding in 2nd songs case) nature of NiGHTS music and sounds very much like it cold have come from the original composer. If it is indeed a hoax, then someone managed to find music that EXACTLY fits NiGHTS, and thats honestly hard to do unless they made it themselves.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
  • Interests:What?
Does anyone have JUST the music, not the music and the video?

Innotech

Innotech

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 514 posts

Does anyone have JUST the music, not the music and the video?

yeah, the megaupload link above is a link to mp3 only.
If you cant get it, pm me Ill find way to send it to you.

iLLViLLAiN

iLLViLLAiN

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,992 posts

I know that the original video leak wasnt including music, but think about this. Gamespot had that video up for a short time, alongside the trailer (I remember posting it here) and it didnt have any music. BUT, shortly afterwards, the vid was taken down. If you search NiGHTS vids on Gamespot, seriously you wont find it, only the trailer. So that could possibly point to it being taken offline because it wasnt synched to the music. The music in this particular case just fits WAY too well and seems to be times with whats going on, but delayed a bit on the video. If you somehow adjusted the sound to start when the video does it could concievably match up perfectly. The two styles of music are very different from each other, but seem to retain a lot of the bouncy (and foreboding in 2nd songs case) nature of NiGHTS music and sounds very much like it cold have come from the original composer. If it is indeed a hoax, then someone managed to find music that EXACTLY fits NiGHTS, and thats honestly hard to do unless they made it themselves.

Excellent observation my dear Watson :lol:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users