Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Wizeman Redesign?

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

DMN

DMN

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts

I agree as well. It might be some kind of reminding for old gamers, like: "Do not forget about Wizeman, he is still somewhere around there, even if he's not visible or sensible" (what I'm saying is that, well, such character as Wizeman could not dissapear once and for all)

Yes, that is also looks like Wizeman/Reala fusion ^_^ And Sairus made this fusion idea to look even better.

And if it's nothing like that... well, nice gate design then ^^'

I get the feeling Wizzy might be sealed under there, thanks to his loss to NiGHTS in the first game.
Maybe as each level is completed, the other Nightmaren break the seal bit-by-bit, and the last level is when he's loose and out for blood...The crystals might be what's sealing him in...
Or maybe I'm overthinking it and it's a Wizzy cameo.

Tamika

Tamika

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts
  • Interests:I'm really into anime and video games, but my hobbies are arts and crafts.

I get the feeling Wizzy might be sealed under there, thanks to his loss to NiGHTS in the first game.
Maybe as each level is completed, the other Nightmaren break the seal bit-by-bit, and the last level is when he's loose and out for blood...The crystals might be what's sealing him in...
Or maybe I'm overthinking it and it's a Wizzy cameo.

That makes me think of a case with another SegaSaturn game, Astal. Only as you fought the rampart, scattered pieces of his body were you (unknowingly) putting him back together by defeating them.

What was learned: Trying to squash the hero with your foot never works ;]

An interesting theory, though.

iLLViLLAiN

iLLViLLAiN

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,992 posts
  • Interests:Mainly video games although I'm also interested in art, poetry, and the occasional political story. Oh wait I forgot anime XD
Very interesting indeed. Makes me actually want that to be in the game now.

Guest_submas13_*

Guest_submas13_*
  • Guests
What if this has something to do with the Great Mother or whatever?

Anyway, I bet DiGi is right and Wizeman is gonna have an afro and a poncho, and have a reefer stickin' out of his mouth. :angry:

Edited by animejosse, 26 August 2007 - 08:41 AM.
Merged your posts. No doubleposting please!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users