Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

EXPRESS THE GLEE

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
81 replies to this topic

Q-Lok

Q-Lok

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 120 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, dreaming, psychology, drawing, games (board and video), game design (board and video), photography, Sega, retrogaming, computer programming, and so on and so on.

The site is back up! I now have plenty of glee to express... in dance!

AHAHAHA!!! That is SO FREAKING WRONG! I was listening to Don't Fear The Reaper while I was watching that, you see... XDXDXD

NNR07

NNR07

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,379 posts
  • Interests:Lots of stuff. Too much stuff.

AHAHAHA!!! That is SO FREAKING WRONG! I was listening to Don't Fear The Reaper while I was watching that, you see... XDXDXD

XDD I love that song. *dings Cowbell*

Err... anyway, yes, *DANCES*.

Innotech

Innotech

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 514 posts
  • Interests:videogames, cars, girls, anime, drawing, origami, weather, classic rock music, trance, japanese and asian cultures, catgirls &gt;^^&lt;<br />
Im still gleeing. The games paid off, and Im just waitingggggg.

Dammit its like waiting for CHristmas as a kid, only worse.

catchan2007

catchan2007

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 128 posts
  • Interests:Drawing<br />Writing<br />Anime/manga (Fav titles include D. Gray-man, Buso Renkin, Gurren Lagann and a few more but if I typed it all out, there'd be no space left!!)

The site is back up! I now have plenty of glee to express... in dance!

I'm laughing and afraid...0^0'''

Innotech

Innotech

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 514 posts
  • Interests:videogames, cars, girls, anime, drawing, origami, weather, classic rock music, trance, japanese and asian cultures, catgirls &gt;^^&lt;<br />
bumping for continued glee.

Gleeeeeeeeeeeeeee

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
  • Interests:scribbling
I seriously keep having rollercoaster glee. Bipolarfandom T_T One day i'm all for it, next day i'm dreading it. Today is a inbetween day. I just want it to be everything people have wanted (BUT GOOD). That's always too much to ask for lol. Damn i'm getting cynical in my old age.

NNR07

NNR07

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,379 posts

Bipolarfandom T_T

You ain't alone 8D/D8!

I'm happy, but not too happy about the sequel. Still, I'M EXCITED 8D!

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts
"You've got the touch! You've got the poweeeerrrr!" *sigh* Good ol' Optimus Prime. ^_^ ...

...sorry, what were we talking about? Journey of Dreams?
Yeah. Doesn't look too shabby. >_>

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
I keep wondering if i'll be half as excited as the first time around.

NeoKairi

NeoKairi

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 132 posts
Eh, I have mixed feelings. To tell you the truth, the new kids SCARE THE HELL OUT OF ME.

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
Indeedy, i get excited until i think about the kids and how much theyre ripping off Claris and Elliot ^_^;

Tangocat777

Tangocat777

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 940 posts
  • Interests:Pokemon and sonic team games.

Indeedy, i get excited until i think about the kids and how much theyre ripping off Claris and Elliot ^_^;

Can you honestly say that more dreamers like C/E would be bad? They're fine characters to be knock-offs of.

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
Yeah but after 11 years you want something thats either new or old, not mangled D: There again, some days i like them, some days i don't. So until i play the game i can't say for sure.

NNR07

NNR07

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,379 posts

Yeah but after 11 years you want something thats either new or old, not mangled D:

Gonna have to agree with TRiP.

Why can't William at least be interested in, like, art or something? Or, what about Helen? That's easier to relate to 8D!

*All about the relatin'*

Zero-Shift

Zero-Shift

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,382 posts
  • Interests:Nerdy stuff.

I wouldn't get stressed, esspecially over the kids. Personally, the kids are the last thing I'd worry about. I'm more worried about gameplay and the marens. Besides, even if the new kids do suck, it's not like they're the main characters anyway. NiGHTS has and always will be one of the primary objects of delight for the nerdish fanbase.

Hey, if all else fails you can always join in the aforementioned glee dance.

Innotech

Innotech

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 514 posts
honestly, the original kids never impressed me too much so Helen and william arent bad at all imo.
Honestly, I keep watching this: http://www.wiiz.fr/article.php?a=12228 along with the music and Im just so ridiculously excited I cant stand it. This game could be bomb total and I have high confidence that Id still love it based on what Ive seen. Forget all the little nitpicks and worries. its NiGHTS. its back. after 11 years. SQUEEEEEEEE

Ahem. so yeah Im excited ^_^

Guest_Nephenee_*

Guest_Nephenee_*
  • Guests
This is how excited we all are.
Posted Image
Don't even try to deny it.

Lavos

Lavos

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts
Posted Image

...no, wait. I can do better than that.

Posted Image

Tangocat777

Tangocat777

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 940 posts

Posted Image

...no, wait. I can do better than that.

Posted Image

Yup, that sums it up pretty well. Although it looks like Elliot just found a ecchi guild. XP I would now about that. XD
You realize that now NiGHTS is getting a sequel, this may lead to a children's TV series.

Kori

Kori

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 475 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, reading, writing, making AMVs, games, movies, romance, anime &amp; manga (current fave: Naruto), 80s and 90s cartoons, and of course, anything to do with NiGHTS! X3
Ah Elliot, how your grin will be forever remembered! XD

Personally, I'm too giddy about getting a sequel at all to let early development get me down. Of course, once we get our hands on the actual thing, we'll know for sure! But I'm not about to let eleven years of dreaming go so easily. NiGHTS means too much to me, I'm not ready to throw in the towel yet! Squeeeeee!!

*boogies down till the Pians come home* 8D

YamiLover13

YamiLover13

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts
  • Interests:Video games, NiGHTS, Sonic The Hedgehog, computer, drawing, reading, Egypt, more video games...

You realize that now NiGHTS is getting a sequel, this may lead to a children's TV series.

I would certainly hope not. That would drive me insane because you just know they are going to screw it up an make it terrible. Or at least the English version would be and because I am poor that would be the only thing I see.

As for all the new stuff on NiGHTS at E3....I am excited to see they put something up. However, the biggest question I want answerd is still a mystery. (Boss marens.) I am happy to see the designs for the kids though, even if I don't like them one bit. Why do they always thing that the more realistic the game and characters look the better? One main reason I play games is to escape reality and see a wonderful beatiful world of fantesy with characters that could never exist in real life. Is that so much to ask? At least most of the game is in the dream world so I won't have to look at the kids much...I hope.

Now I am really wanting to actually watch the vidieos and Podcast, but I can't for several more days because I am still on dial-up. JOY TO THE FREKING WORLD! Something new happens and I can't see it. That is the story of my life though.

Now if you will excuse me I am going to bang my head against the wall while I wait for the college loan page to finally display.....

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, NiGHTS into Dreams, flailing around the forum and helping people, anime, manga, making my own comic, video games, Guild Wars, movies (especially horror) Lots of stuff. Old video game/movie/TV show trivia..
I'm so excited that... uh... I'm the first of a mere three people to reserve NiGHTS at Loren's store! *LOL*

Guest_Nephenee_*

Guest_Nephenee_*
  • Guests

Oh gawd. Could you imagine if 4Kids got hold of that? (which would probably be the case.) The comic series was bad enough.

Nellie Francis

Nellie Francis

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 306 posts
Only one thing can express how I feel:

Posted Image

DEE DA DEE DA DOO! DAA DAA!

Edit: Link doesn't work.. aww ;-;

NNR07

NNR07

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,379 posts
*Joins in with you*

Tangocat777

Tangocat777

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 940 posts

Posted Image

Now we have an idea of what NiGHTS' rocket persona mask will look like.

Zero-Shift

Zero-Shift

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,382 posts
Hmmm, it got a bit gloomy in the middle there. What could lighten the mood? I know, more random glee for our bemusement. I hope everybody likes Azumanga Daioh.

Posted Image

Innotech

Innotech

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 514 posts

Hmmm, it got a bit gloomy in the middle there. What could lighten the mood? I know, more random glee for our bemusement. I hope everybody likes Azumanga Daioh.

Posted Image

yez. I have the full series. I bought it DVD by DVD every month it came out, like a good little otaku :3
Well that way I got thel ittle books that come with each disc.

On a more related note, Gleeeeeeee Im really excited for this damned game and I get more anxious by the day.

Curiosity Inc.

Curiosity Inc.

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 368 posts

*Joins in with you*

For those who want to hear the entire song...

NNR07

NNR07

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,379 posts

For those who want to hear the entire song...

*GLOMP*

Edit - Actually, Im a likin the fast one! 8D!

animejosse

animejosse

Dreamworld Police

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,692 posts
To get on-topic again: GLEEEE! I did a little dance when I heard about the sequel, and another when I first saw the trailer. Occasionally I still feel like dancing XD

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, NiGHTS into Dreams, flailing around the forum and helping people, anime, manga, making my own comic, video games, Guild Wars, movies (especially horror) Lots of stuff. Old video game/movie/TV show trivia..
I squeal and get patted on the head by those around me like I'm SPESHALL whenever I see something new. I wish I could collect the other magazines that have come out since that first one, but so far, I only have four. Or.. was it five? XD

NNR07

NNR07

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,379 posts

I squeal and get patted on the head by those around me like I'm SPESHALL whenever I see something new. I wish I could collect the other magazines that have come out since that first one, but so far, I only have four. Or.. was it five? XD

Speaking of which, there's a mentioning of JoD in the newest Nintendo Power (It's got a Rayman: Raving Rabbids 2 Poster in it as well. ).

Nothing new, though.

Edit: I'll scan it in and send it to you, TRiP, when I feel like it :P . It's worth picking up, anyway.

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts
*DOES ANOTHER DANCE OF GLEE!! .....From beyooond the graaaAAaaAAaave! *

NNR07

NNR07

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,379 posts

*DOES ANOTHER DANCE OF GLEE!! .....From beyooond the graaaAAaaAAaave! *

*JOINS IN* 8D!

Innotech

Innotech

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 514 posts
Gleeeeeeee dammit.

I want this game so bad :(
November is so very far away.

Guest_Nephenee_*

Guest_Nephenee_*
  • Guests
Hey! I just realized I need money to buy the game D8

Tangocat777

Tangocat777

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 940 posts
More glee dancing.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=VcpPM6huAo8
This isn't me BTW. I can do better than this guy.

Zero-Shift

Zero-Shift

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,382 posts

More glee dancing.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=VcpPM6huAo8
This isn't me BTW. I can do better than this guy.

Yes! I got canned heat in my heels. Anybody else? Here's hoping for a great game.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
  • Interests:What?
My glee, as expressed by art. =3

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users