Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Dream Feelings

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

Wizeman1213

Wizeman1213

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 179 posts
  • Interests:NiD, NiD, and more NiD
In a lucid dream, do you experience true pain? For example, if you fell off of a building, would you feel the sensation of falling and the pain of hitting the ground?

Guest_Ideya Fairy_*

Guest_Ideya Fairy_*
  • Guests
Sometimes you can feel the physical pain of a dream. But you don’t have to be lucid to feel it. And yes I have, but I was not lucid. I have gotten bite by a zombie.

Tangocat777

Tangocat777

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 940 posts
  • Interests:Pokemon and sonic team games.
TV has lied to us! I must get my ball bearing rifle.

ayamemaiden

ayamemaiden

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 458 posts
I feel emotions, pshysical pain, smell, taste, the whole nine yards in dreams.

Sadly, I'm not lucid.

Kori

Kori

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 475 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, reading, writing, making AMVs, games, movies, romance, anime & manga (current fave: Naruto), 80s and 90s cartoons, and of course, anything to do with NiGHTS! X3
I've felt the falling sensation countless times when aiming for lucidity, but it's often followed soon after with true flight. ^_^ As for pain, well, not a whole lot... I sometimes feel tired after a good long run, and my legs kinda jar when landing. Actually this morning, I thought my legs were rather uncomfortable, and it hurt to move them. I thought to myself, "This wouldn't hurt if it was a dream!"

And ta-dah! Pain was gone. Hah, faster than Tylenol! X3

Maki Izumii

Maki Izumii

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 344 posts
I get headaches from dreams all the time D: Usually if I have a bad dream *not a nightmare, I havn't had one of thooose in a long time* or one where I have to think a lot *dun dun duuun* I wake up with a headache. It could also be the way I sleep, though. <.<

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, NiGHTS into Dreams, flailing around the forum and helping people, anime, manga, making my own comic, video games, Guild Wars, movies (especially horror) Lots of stuff. Old video game/movie/TV show trivia..
I don't usually become ill or anything from dreams, but one of the creepiest things that ever happened to me in a dream, I put in my dream diary. I smelled something horrible in my dream and when I woke up, I could still smell it. And once I dreamt I was stabbed and I woke up with the spot I was stabbed in feeling really strange. It wasn't really a pain, though.

The one dream I have in my dream diary, I could specifically feel the heat of the day, the coolness of the shade I was sitting in, and even the breeze.

YamiLover13

YamiLover13

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts
  • Interests:Video games, NiGHTS, Sonic The Hedgehog, computer, drawing, reading, Egypt, more video games...
I did have a dream where there was an explosion and I was in a room that was painted with pictures of Spring Valley. Well...the explosion hit the room and I was cought in it. It was the worst thing I had ever felt in my life. I really thought I was on fire and felt it. It didn't last long before I woke up and I still felt the lingering pain, and I was crying.

I have had several other dreams that made me feel pain but none were as bad as this one. Weird thing is...I never experienced the pain of being on fire in real life. So how can I feel it in my dreams?

This really scares me. I feel more physical pain in my dreams than I do in real life! It kinda makes me afraid to sleep at night. What is going on?!

Tardious

Tardious

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
From time to time, I get the sensation of being shot, stabbed, or something among the lines when I wake up from a dream. Or hitting the ground or the like, not exactly a pain, but a shock that I think is there.

I often do wake up hearing things that aren't there though from time to time [happened yesterday, thought my grandparents were arguing went downstairs, and got an odd look.], I also smell things eerie too from dreams as well, and wake up smelling them when it's not there.

DiENE

DiENE

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 491 posts
  • Interests:*Imagination<br />*Drawing<br />*Anime<br />*Video Games<br />*Dreaming<br />*Music
To be honest, before every lucid dream I ever had (unless this indicates that I'm already in one but it doesn't feel as real until afterwards) I feel...um...sexually aroused, if you want to put it that way. Not entirely sure why, but I guess you could say Freud was probably more literal than we think he was. XD jk.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users