Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Release parties? \(^-^)/

• Please log in to reply
51 replies to this topic

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, NiGHTS into Dreams, flailing around the forum and helping people, anime, manga, making my own comic, video games, Guild Wars, movies (especially horror) Lots of stuff. Old video game/movie/TV show trivia..

??? Fiery nastiness and Florida I understand, but...

Let me rephrase: Alanora will soon be moving to muggy, hot, nasty Florida to room with me and Loren.

Tangocat777

Tangocat777

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 940 posts
  • Interests:Pokemon and sonic team games.

Let me rephrase: Alanora will soon be moving to muggy, hot, nasty Florida to room with me and Loren.

Who's Alanora and Loren again? I know Florida, because a lot of my family lives there. Ever go to the Crab Trap? (NOT Joe's Crab Shack)

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, NiGHTS into Dreams, flailing around the forum and helping people, anime, manga, making my own comic, video games, Guild Wars, movies (especially horror) Lots of stuff. Old video game/movie/TV show trivia..
Alanora and Loren are both members, Loren is my fiancee, Alanora posted not to far back there in the thread.

I haven't been to those places, I would like to go to more places though. I live in Hollywood.

infractus

infractus

former Secretary of Balloon Doggies

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts
  • Interests:Anything, everything, because I like things.

Who's Alanora and Loren again? I know Florida, because a lot of my family lives there. Ever go to the Crab Trap? (NOT Joe's Crab Shack)

Is the Crab Trap that place just outside of Palmetto, off of whatever.. highway.. something like 54 or.. memory failing.

If so, it's a cool little place. One of the few places I've been that serves kangaroo..

Tangocat777

Tangocat777

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 940 posts

Is the Crab Trap that place just outside of Palmetto, off of whatever.. highway.. something like 54 or.. memory failing.

If so, it's a cool little place. One of the few places I've been that serves kangaroo..

I don't really pay much attention seeing as I'm not the one driving. It overlooks a pretty hot beach, and a lot of people I know associate it with being cool, so that may very well be it.

g10 woRM

g10 woRM

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Aww, you're takin' away my Texas peeps! j/k ( ^-^) Hope stuff works out for y'all.
I should make a Texas thread...maybe instead of a release party I should schedule a random NiGHTS-love party @ a Texas anime convention or something...something to get the fans together. ^.~

Guest_Ideya Fairy_*

Guest_Ideya Fairy_*
  • Guests
That would be awesome! One big 'I-love-NiGHTS' anime convention party! NiGHTS lovers and Newbies welcome! Sonic lovers will be shot, lol just kidding.

Texas be perfect for that kind of event, hopefully it will be close to Killeen! ^^'

AirMax

AirMax

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 106 posts
  • Interests:school-survival.net, NiD, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, anime, awesome, scoreattack.net

There should be an annual NiGHTSFest. Once a year, NiGHTS Lovers from around the world would gather in one spot...and raise the roof. Then we'd all form into one giant superbeing and rule the WORLD! WOO! :P :angry:

And I'm in Indiana. Totally devoid of NiGHTS fans.

I thought we already had a Giant Admin Megazord?

I'd go.

g10 woRM

g10 woRM

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

That would be awesome! One big 'I-love-NiGHTS' anime convention party! NiGHTS lovers and Newbies welcome! Sonic lovers will be shot, lol just kidding.

Texas be perfect for that kind of event, hopefully it will be close to Killeen! ^^'

Oh, Killeen is like 2 hours from me, I think. Awesome :P Maybe if enough Texas NiGHTS fans go to Animefest or something I can speak with their programming head to give us a room for a NiGHTS party/ panel discussion/pinata-breaking. X3

Yes, I did make a pinata once for an Utena panel some friends and I had at a convention. :3 You'd be surprised at how many people it brought over!

Tangocat777

Tangocat777

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 940 posts
I would go, but I don't think I could convince anyone to take me. Thing is, I live in Louisiana, where the vast majority don't understand concepts well. :P

g10 woRM

g10 woRM

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts
I have a friend in Shreveport who regularly visits Texas cons :) She's sonic obsessed, but not NiGHTS obsessed though...you can change that! :lol:

iLLViLLAiN

iLLViLLAiN

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,992 posts
  • Interests:Mainly video games although I'm also interested in art, poetry, and the occasional political story. Oh wait I forgot anime XD

There should be an annual NiGHTSFest. Once a year, NiGHTS Lovers from around the world would gather in one spot...and raise the roof. Then we'd all form into one giant superbeing and rule the WORLD! WOO! :lol: :lol:

And I'm in Indiana. Totally devoid of NiGHTS fans.

Sadly I don't think I'd be able to come. I like in Baltimore and besides I only know one more person that liked the game and that's my cousin. He's pretty mad at me still because I "borrowed" his NiGHTS game disc to access the music. I gave it back but he was furious :(

No more "borrowing." I was gonna give it back anyway.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users