Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Dream Trouble

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Wizeman1213

Wizeman1213

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 179 posts
  • Interests:NiD, NiD, and more NiD
I've recently tried all techniques in order to have a lucid dream, but to no avail. I've kept a dream diary and everything. What am I doing wrong? :D

Kijuna

Kijuna

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts
You're trying too hard. Keep your diary and just let it happen.

NNR07

NNR07

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,379 posts
  • Interests:Lots of stuff. Too much stuff.
Hmmm..... well, it depends, really. How long have you been trying? Just a few days, or... a month? Remember, it takes time and effort. Keep on doing Reality Checks Daily. That's the best and easiest way to get an LD, imo.

Wizeman1213

Wizeman1213

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 179 posts

Hmmm..... well, it depends, really. How long have you been trying? Just a few days, or... a month? Remember, it takes time and effort. Keep on doing Reality Checks Daily. That's the best and easiest way to get an LD, imo.

I've tried for over a month now and no lucid dreams. Are you saying these dreams will not happen if I keep trying too hard?

Kijuna

Kijuna

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts
If you keep cracking it up to be more than it is, yes. It's like learning to walk. An infant doesn't go on the internet to learn various walking methods, they just keep trying until they can do it.

Wizeman1213

Wizeman1213

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 179 posts

If you keep cracking it up to be more than it is, yes. It's like learning to walk. An infant doesn't go on the internet to learn various walking methods, they just keep trying until they can do it.

clever, very clever. Fine, I'll just have to ease up on the whole thing. I'll get a lucid dream eventuallly.

Kijuna

Kijuna

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts
You still have to try but just be more direct about it.

Wizeman1213

Wizeman1213

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 179 posts
Thanks, guys! I finally had a lucid dream last night! It was only for a little while but it's a start! :(

Shae

Shae

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts
Yeah, just keep trying! ^_^ I think I had the same problem too, I would try so hard, I would do my reality checks so often during the day. At one point when I was sleeping, I finally asked myself in a dream "am I dreaming?" and I got so used to saying during the day when I was awake, "no I'm not dreaming yet" that I actually said that in my dream, and I didn't realize I was dreaming! xD So just relax and you'll get it eventually. ^_^

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users