Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

greetings!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
11 replies to this topic

Wizeman1213

Wizeman1213

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 179 posts
  • Interests:NiD, NiD, and more NiD
Hello, I'm Ross Nelson! I've been a big fan of NiD ever since I was 6 years old. The game still remains my all-time favorite and nothing can top it so far. The imagination put into the game brightened up my life when I was a kid and I continue to play it in order to relive the good moments of my childhood. I was and am an extreme fan of NiD and I look forward to playing NiD 2 on the Wii! Nice to meet you all! :P

Tangocat777

Tangocat777

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 940 posts
  • Interests:Pokemon and sonic team games.
welcome to the forums. I'm sure you'll like it here. So, how would you feel about being huggled by a cat?

animejosse

animejosse

Dreamworld Police

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,692 posts
Hello Wizeman1213, and welcome to the forums! If you have any questions, just PM me, Icachan, or any of our lovely mods.

Wizeman1213

Wizeman1213

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 179 posts
  • Interests:NiD, NiD, and more NiD

Hello Wizeman1213, and welcome to the forums! If you have any questions, just PM me, Icachan, or any of our lovely mods.

thank you all for welcoming me here! It's nice to meet some true fans of NiD! It's truly hard to find some around where I live!

salem norongachi

salem norongachi

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts
  • Interests:Drinking and being drunk XD<br />I used to enjoy the odd doodle, though these days all i can muster is a shoddy Oekaki pic :( <br />I love to write and RP, i think thats my main passion these days :)<br />I am a major game freak and it wasn't until wayyyy after NiGHTS was released that i actually played it though when i got my Saturn off a mate i had Christmas NiGHTS and played it often but i had no idea it was such a popular game 0_0<br />It was Kiara/Avenrir/Nightmaren or whatever handle you know her by that introduced me to the actual NiGHTS into Dreams game and my god was i addicted, i ain't a hardcore fan like most of the folks here but i love that purple dude and i think thats enough XD
NID?...so this isn't the Terry Wogan appreciation fan club then...:D
Welcome young lover of the purple dude may your life be merry and filled with many bar wenches of varying degree's of "OH DEAR GOD WHAT IS THAT THING NEXT TO ME!?".

I've nearly reached my random outburst quota yay! =D

Tangocat777

Tangocat777

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 940 posts
Wait, where's Tsuki? She's late for the routine huggling on two introduction topics.

salem norongachi

salem norongachi

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts
  • Interests:Drinking and being drunk XD<br />I used to enjoy the odd doodle, though these days all i can muster is a shoddy Oekaki pic :( <br />I love to write and RP, i think thats my main passion these days :)<br />I am a major game freak and it wasn't until wayyyy after NiGHTS was released that i actually played it though when i got my Saturn off a mate i had Christmas NiGHTS and played it often but i had no idea it was such a popular game 0_0<br />It was Kiara/Avenrir/Nightmaren or whatever handle you know her by that introduced me to the actual NiGHTS into Dreams game and my god was i addicted, i ain't a hardcore fan like most of the folks here but i love that purple dude and i think thats enough XD
Those darn Space Monkeys took her!

Tangocat777

Tangocat777

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 940 posts
:D This is strange, my friend page says she was on yesterday at 2:00 pm. Two hours after, Haruyami. Wait, this is wierd.

Zero-Shift

Zero-Shift

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,382 posts
  • Interests:Nerdy stuff.

Those darn Space Monkeys took her!

Damn them!

Now that I've subtly broken the ice, welcome to the forums. I hope you enjoy it here. By the way, don't think the mods are the only ones to talk to. Most of the frequent posters are great people as well.

salem norongachi

salem norongachi

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts
Thats postism! Us newbs are cool chaps and chapettes too! Well not me...but most of em XD

~Tsuki~

~Tsuki~

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 412 posts
  • Interests:My main hobbies are reading, sewing, video games, manga, anime, and various other things. ^^
*runs in* Sorry I'm late! lol I've been sick. TwT

Anyways *huggles* Welcome to the forum~! ^_______^ Hope you have a fun time here with us. <3's~

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
  • Interests:scribbling
ALL YOU POSTERS SUCK!
*is beaten to death*

Welcome! : D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users