Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

BALAN WONDERWORLD

REEEEEEEEEE

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

DiENE

DiENE

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 491 posts
  • Interests:*Imagination<br />*Drawing<br />*Anime<br />*Video Games<br />*Dreaming<br />*Music

So, no threads since last year. And the front page updated, so naturally the forums must awaken due to this amazing revelation.

Opinions, reactions?

Personally, it took until seeing Lance do his thing to really hit me. 20 years, lets see what they come up with. :D

Typo'd LD when doing the emoji, felt like saying lol.

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,949 posts

one bright spot of 2020 is Naka and Ohshima working together again on this

CORNSiLK

CORNSiLK

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 316 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS into Dreams (duh), fishing, hiking, NiGHTS, GillWing, dragons, chickens, beekeeping, walking, swimming, dreaming, psychology, bones, robotics, voice acting.

I came hoping to see some recent discussions.  I seem to be in the minority who think that the game's actually enjoyable.

electricmaren

electricmaren

• Visitor
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

I came hoping to see some recent discussions.  I seem to be in the minority who think that the game's actually enjoyable.

and that minority would mostly consist of NiGHTS fans! Lol

i loved it so muchhh one of my new favorite games. i hate platformers but still had a blast with it so that says a lot 

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,949 posts

I'd midway through it, IMO I can see how some of the 'one button' gameplay might be a little forced with some costumes but the game still has its pros, and likely a lot of the people who criticize it barely played it

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users