Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

NiGHTS Costume in Sonic Forces Bonus Edition

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,949 posts

154822_bonusLG.jpg

Funny enough as Dex pointed out NiGHTS's cuffs on the costume look to either be a Saturn throwback or a mistaken color reversal. But it's still great to see NiGHTS represented.

oki_the_great

oki_the_great

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, role-playing, writing, playing video games, singing, surviving college, history, dreaming, etc.

I'm pleasantly unsurprised that NiGHTS is being represented. I'm so used to seeing something NiGHTS related in SEGA games, but at the same time a lot of their series aren't given enough love anymore xD

Indigo Skies

Indigo Skies

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

I actually can't help but wonder if the costumes are *supposed* to resemble cosplays rather than 1:1 costumes. One think in particular I noticed was that the NiGHTS hat looks more like real Jester's cowl (Like Harley Quinn's) than NIGHTS's gravity-defying one.

Iron Joe

Iron Joe

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

I wish I could get excited about it, but empty lip service like this as opposed to what people actually liked about the old games is exactly what SEGA has been doing wrong for years now.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users