Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

NiGHTS Discord

discord chat

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Indigo Skies

Indigo Skies

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Hi guys, any of you that are still lurking around here might want to drop by to our (me and SupermoonKnight) chat to say hi.

We'd much appreciate it if you came by.

https://discord.gg/juFg4mj

Edit: Truth be told, I'm not sure if this chat should continue to be advertised here since I now consider it suitible for 16+ only, I would have perhaps liked to have an age-appropriate chat but I cosider this a bit beyond my abilities as a moderator and a young adult who has poor grasp of well, being a responsible adult.

Aromaticgrassitem

Aromaticgrassitem

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

I have joined.

Aromaticgrassitem

Aromaticgrassitem

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

Was fun, until I was kicked on *WHIMSY* by the mod who put me on the spot and then acted they knew what they were talking about until they opened their mouth and proved that they didn't. Then I got kicked.

Regardless, with these kinds of mods I look forward to being banned from this forum because someone finds it offensive when I accidentally double space between one of my word, if only everyone on the internet ran their estates as rash and impulsively as this.

edit: twice now. The 2nd time didnt happen until days after the first time, and it was because of the first time because they dont like it when they are wrong or feel bad about something. Kys Indigo.

SuperMoonKnight

SuperMoonKnight

• Visitor
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

I really don't like your attitude on the situation. You did much more than make spelling mistakes, spelling mistakes being the reason for a ban is ridiculous. We kicked you the first time as a warning and let you have a chance to come back. We don't ban people because we're "wrong" about something, if we're wrong we accept it and try to improve on whatever shortcomings we may have, that's how we can get better. The Discord is a really nice family styled community where everyone cares for each other. Trying to play the victim card is also not helping when the last thing you say is "Kys Indigo". Literally one of the nicest people you could meet and you just had to make that point? Joking or not, it doesn't help out your case in any way. If the mods/admins have any questions or issues please PM me or Indigo Skies and we can answer any of your questions if you need answers on the matter. You might be able to reach us better on the Discord, but either one will be fine. Thank you.

Aromaticgrassitem

Aromaticgrassitem

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

Oh. My. Gosh. The double space quip was an exaggeration... I hope. I am not coming back, I am never coming back. I was kicked because Indigo didn't like my thoughts on the whole thing, but past that I was kicked again later on because he felt like it, he knew I was back for a good amount of time before he gave me the 2nd kick. So dont pretend your playing the white knight thing when your talking down to me as if the problem is me just because you like Indigo. There was no 2nd chance, and the 1st chance was a joke of a "chance" because he was the one who started to take the debate personally just because I wouldn't concede my point(regardless of whether my thoughts on the matter were correct or incorrect).

Forcefully removing someone from a group isnt a warning, it only became a warning once I re-joined. I talked about how the situation was handled in a brief, calm manner and that was the end of it. That was also the last time I chatted with indigo. 2-3 days later I am minding my own business and I get a message from indigo and boom, 2nd "chance" gone, kicke'd. I did nothing.

I dont even care about the first kick anymore. But the 2nd kick was just impulsive hurtfulness

Indigo Skies

Indigo Skies

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

EDIT: I don't want this argument to continue to be honest.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users