Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Does Wizeman have free will?

Wizeman headcanon free will

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Indigo Skies

Indigo Skies

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Yah another Wizeman one :P

His scope is so narrow that he seems to think more like I might expect a second level to think; He seems too one-track and single-minded otherwise. There is one directive and one directive only; terrify visitors.

He seems to be little more than a near-mindless consumer of fear, only stealing ideya so Nightopia and The Waking can be exploited for this means.

Rather, Wizeman is the manifestation of the fear that dwells inside visitors, and he pursues visitors to grow and sustain himself. More specifically, I'd argue Wizeman is a straw man; when people get afraid they blame and create an image of what they fear, Wizeman is that image.

TL:DR Basically, I'm suggesting that Wizeman is Fear Himself, and we created him the way he is so he does not have free will.

If Wizeman's supposed origins as a visitor are true, it seems likely that his actions were largely to blame, but could he turn back or is there not enough of his personhood left for him to make a choice?

Chrischaos81

Chrischaos81

• Visitor
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Interests:Underground Music: The New Division, Julien-K, Crush 40 and Video Game Music.
    Games: Any game that has NiGHTS in it, Minecraft, CoD, R6 Siege
    Miscellaneous: Soccer, LUCiD Dreaming, Dream-like melodies.

I mean, he might. He's the creator in his own realm I mean, he should.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users