Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

NiD Forums Mentioned in Episode of Did You Know Gaming

NiGHTS NiD15 DontForgetNiGHTS Sonic and Allstars Racing

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

MidniteAndBeyond

MidniteAndBeyond

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts
  • Interests:Video Games, Anime, Manga, Drawing, Acting, Singing.

Our good ole' site got mentioned in the Sonic and Sega All-Stars Racing episode of Did You Know Gaming! They talked about the Don't Forget NiGHTS campaign. Good times. That was around the time where I first discovered the forums, and all the wonderful people that came with it. Here's hoping we can work on a bit campaign like that again, sometime in the future. (NiGHTS for Smash 5?)

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,949 posts

Ha nice

This vid should link with their NiGHTS vid featuring DiGi

It is pretty ironic how Bayo was scrapped for ASR but made it to Smash

supersonic25730

supersonic25730

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts
  • Interests:Memes, Christmas, SEGA, Sonic, & the Mother series. But not the first one. It sucked.

I was falling asleep while watching the episode and my eyes shot open when I heard that. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: NiGHTS, NiD15, DontForgetNiGHTS, Sonic and Allstars Racing

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users