Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Good to be here.

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

Aromaticgrassitem

Aromaticgrassitem

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

Well, it took me only about a year to finally register, talked to people through the chatroom about talking to the admins about reg. issues, I finally found the mods email after months and did it myself. Thanks.

Greetings from the Twilight Brigade! A dot hack forum, we are a ragtag bunch but fun once you get to know us and if you haven't seen dot hack... go check it out on Kissanime.com. I recommend .hack//sign, but its your choice. The IMOQ video game series was potentially the best though.

I like a good snacnic.

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,949 posts

Welcome to the forum

I watched some .hack// when Cartoon Network showed it, but I haven't kept up with it. (one of a list's worth of things..)

MiSHiKiS

MiSHiKiS

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts
  • Interests:Sitting at the shoreline questioning my life choices.

Ahh, welcome. We have vodka in the next room.

Aromaticgrassitem

Aromaticgrassitem

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

I am picky, but enjoy animes, am a fan of sonic, nights of course, various games series... many of which either died out with the ps3/wii/360 being brought or have become vastly obscured to what it was and why people enjoyed it. I enjoy SatAM, other things too, I dream of commissioning some fan manga one day, amongst other thing.

Ahh, welcome. We have vodka in the next room.

Fantastic

Now if only I liked alcohol

NiGHTmaren

NiGHTmaren

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Welcome aboard! It's quiet around here these days so it's nice to see someone new. :) 

Aromaticgrassitem

Aromaticgrassitem

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

Welcome aboard! It's quiet around here these days so it's nice to see someone new. :)

Thank goodness! I though I wasn't doing too well in the forum and that's why my posts were getting few responses... Well, it could be both...

MiSHiKiS

MiSHiKiS

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts
Chill bruh, no worries, theres only like, 6 people lmao

supersonic25730

supersonic25730

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts
  • Interests:Memes, Christmas, SEGA, Sonic, & the Mother series. But not the first one. It sucked.

I just tweeted Dex LaCabra, and he (or she? I'm only really familiar with like 3 people here) responded and got me hooked up in less than an hour. I haven't seen .hack, but I kinda want to now...

MiSHiKiS

MiSHiKiS

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts

I just tweeted Dex LaCabra, and he (or she? I'm only really familiar with like 3 people here) responded and got me hooked up in less than an hour. I haven't seen .hack, but I kinda want to now...

oh yeah, Dex is totes a grill.

kappa

Dex la Cabra

Dex la Cabra

OVERLORD

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 688 posts
  • Interests:Becoming the Breakdance King.

I am like NiGHTS, I'll be whatever gender you want bby ;)

Welcome to the forums! God, I haven't seen .hack//SIGN for almost ten years now! While we're talking this genre of anime, might I recommend Serial Experiments Lain? It's such a mindtrip, definitely the kind to watch more than once!

Aromaticgrassitem

Aromaticgrassitem

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

Right on man, NiGHTS is a chiq I think, wouldnt mind that flying fantasy nanny... pip pip

I will take a look at Serial Experement Lain a little later

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users