Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

NiGHTS Dualizing Sound Effects

NiGHTS Dualize Sound effect

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

MidniteAndBeyond

MidniteAndBeyond

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts
  • Interests:Video Games, Anime, Manga, Drawing, Acting, Singing.

By any chance, does anyone know where to find or how to obtain the dualizing sound effect? I'd prefer the one from Journey of Dreams, but if you could only find the one for NiD, that should be fine. Personal project.

MiSHiKiS

MiSHiKiS

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts
  • Interests:Sitting at the shoreline questioning my life choices.

OH SWEET JESUS SOMEONE ELSE

NO

MiSHiKiS

MiSHiKiS

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts
Actually wait
I need that now too
Would totally be my notification sound

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,949 posts

Wow, it's very weird that no NiGHTS sound tests seem to be posted online anywhere.. what I've done in the past is boot up the game's sound test, play the sound while recording directly off the speakers at high volume. There's been a topic or two on the forum about it before, I think charlie posted some zip files at one point that may or may not have the sounds. Let's see if this works- http://webcache.goog...n&ct=clnk&gl=us

MidniteAndBeyond

MidniteAndBeyond

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Wow, it's very weird that no NiGHTS sound tests seem to be posted online anywhere.. what I've done in the past is boot up the game's sound test, play the sound while recording directly off the speakers at high volume. There's been a topic or two on the forum about it before, I think charlie posted some zip files at one point that may or may not have the sounds. Let's see if this works- http://webcache.goog...n&ct=clnk&gl=us

Oh wow, I've never seen this! Thanks for showing this to me! Unfortunately, the links that are posted there don't seem to be working. I'm not sure if it's just my computer being lame or if those files are no longer available, but I'm sadly not able to access them. Are they working on your end, by any chance?

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,949 posts

Dun think they're working on me end either, guess charlie's links are dead.. wonder if he's on Twitter..

Maybe I should see if I can get a decent quality recording done..

MidniteAndBeyond

MidniteAndBeyond

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Let me know if you come up with anything. Thanks for helping with this. I appreciate it. :)

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,949 posts

Since JoD doesn't let you listen to only sound effects, I used NiD; PS3 port to be exact-

https://www.dropbox....ualize.mp3?dl=0

MidniteAndBeyond

MidniteAndBeyond

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Thanks so much for your help! Also, for whatever reason, I remembered NiD's dualizing sound effect being lower pitched than JoD's. But it seems that they're the same. So all is good in the neighborhood. :) Thanks again for doing this for me. I really appreciate it.

Update: OH! You know what? I was thinking of the Christmas NiGHTS dualizing sound effect. That one is in a lower tone than the one in NiD and JoD. I just had that one in my head, since it's the most recent NiGHTS game I've played.

Dex la Cabra

Dex la Cabra

OVERLORD

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 688 posts
  • Interests:Becoming the Breakdance King.

Update: OH! You know what? I was thinking of the Christmas NiGHTS dualizing sound effect. That one is in a lower tone than the one in NiD and JoD. I just had that one in my head, since it's the most recent NiGHTS game I've played.

Wait, it is? I've been playing it since I was a babby and I had never noticed! You learn something new every day I guess haha

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,949 posts

It's a higher pitch in Christmas NiGHTS, on the Saturn anyway-

MiSHiKiS

MiSHiKiS

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts
To be completely honest, this is a really good notification ringtone. Many thanks.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: NiGHTS, Dualize, Sound effect

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users