Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Stunted Growth

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Afro Thunder

Afro Thunder

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Not sure how many of you guys do fanfiction on here, but I find it helpful to hone my skills for my own original works. Anyways, here's a NiGHTS story I started that I hope ya'll will enjoy called Stunted Growth (AO3 Mirror).

Basically it's about a child star growing up and becoming unwilling to let go of the childhood he never had, and thus is unable to possess two important Ideya: Growth and Courage. Along the way, NiGHTS and the NiD/JoD protagonists try to help him find himself and move past his childhood obsession. It's gonna be my first time exploring angst and using dreams as a way to cling on to a past you never truly had.

Any constructive criticism would be much welcomed. :)

supersonic25730

supersonic25730

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts
  • Interests:Memes, Christmas, SEGA, Sonic, & the Mother series. But not the first one. It sucked.

Pretty much everything is phenomenal. It's a bit monotonous at points though, maybe too much telling and not enough showing? I dunno, I'm not really a writer.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users