Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Retry: Nights into Dreams Edition?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

gsk

gsk

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 122 posts
  • Interests:Video games, indie music, films

Trailer Video

Possibly the best freemium game I've played in ages (android and apple). The control system is the high point (one touch, but that moves the plane forward and up, allowing 'paraloops').

Wishful thinking, but I would love to see a Nights version of it.

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,949 posts

Haven't played it, but the trailer makes it seem like simply controlling the plane is a primary challenge of the game. NiGHTS shouldn't be a challenge to control, unless he's in plane mode or something, IMO. Otherwise the closest thing might be Kentilan's old 2D NiGHTS minigame.

Musashi_HUmar

Musashi_HUmar

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,201 posts
  • Interests:Video Games, Books, Music, Guitar, Anime, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Movies

Yeah, I agree that NiGHTS shouldn't be difficult to control. However, I still think a NiGHTS phone app could work if executed properly. It probably wouldn't be more than a level or two, though depending on how big the app would be.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users