Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Dreams Dreams: Sweet Snow - Harmony Version

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

MidniteAndBeyond

MidniteAndBeyond

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts
  • Interests:Video Games, Anime, Manga, Drawing, Acting, Singing.

I just wanted to wish the NiGHTS community a very Merry Christmas! You may remember a while back, we were introduced to the complete version of Dreams Dreams: Sweet Snow, sung by both singers of the original Dreams Dreams from NiGHTS into Dreams over 15 years ago, Cameron Strother and Jasmine Ann Allen. That song's available for download on this site if you go looking for it, but I thought this amazing reunion song should be put to images. So I did just that. Thanks to everyone in the NiGHTS community for being one of the most amazingly talented and dedicated on the Internet! I hope you all have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

NiGHTmaren

NiGHTmaren

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Thank you! Merry Christmas and happy holidays to you, too! :) I just got done a playthrough of Christmas NiGHTS, it was nice watching this as well. So much nostalgia!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users