Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Reala Symbol/ Reala Pillow

Crafts Pillow Reala NiGHTS fandom

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

GraceWolf

GraceWolf

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 44 posts
  • Interests:Writing,drawing,video games,reading, and other natural things

Here is a pillow me and my grandmother both made together. It is of Reala's symbol (I could always be mistaken since my knowledge of the original game is rusty on remembering these things).

If the uploaded picture does not work correctly here is the uploaded picture on deviantart::  http://shadowgrace95...illow-418034167

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,949 posts

It's so cool that you worked on it together, nice job! :)

MidniteAndBeyond

MidniteAndBeyond

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts
  • Interests:Video Games, Anime, Manga, Drawing, Acting, Singing.

I love the design! Amazing job!

iLLViLLAiN

iLLViLLAiN

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,992 posts
  • Interests:Mainly video games although I'm also interested in art, poetry, and the occasional political story. Oh wait I forgot anime XD

Maresuke would find this uber sweet. Hopefully he'll peep this. I really like this pillow. Much more exciting than my bland, plain white pillow.

GraceWolf

GraceWolf

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 44 posts
  • Interests:Writing,drawing,video games,reading, and other natural things

Thank you to all of you! (I know that this spot is not for discussing or complementing art work but I could not help but share my thanks!) I am very happy you like it!

And iLLViLLAiN I am sure that is not true! Anything hand made for something you enjoy that took time is special and should be apperciated! (Although, if it is a legit plane white pillow with nothing but a company name on the tag then I agree! XD )

Aromaticgrassitem

Aromaticgrassitem

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

Top kek mate. You deserve a blanket to go with that most bitchin' of pillows.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Crafts, Pillow, Reala, NiGHTS fandom

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users