Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

community iRC thoughts for 2013

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
  • Interests:scribbling

If anyone wanst to take charge of this whole chatroom shbang and get a community room up and running again (if it's not still around?)(I'm not sure) I can make it the official one linked to the site. Obviously it'll need responsible mods and rules and stuff though due to the age of some of users using it and i want the kiddles to be safe (but at least moderately entertained!) lol

If any of you guys would be into getting this all running again let me know via this topic.

infractus

infractus

former Secretary of Balloon Doggies

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts
  • Interests:Anything, everything, because I like things.

It's still up and running on irc.esper.net.   We hardly see any traffic around, save for a handful of regulars.

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
  • Interests:scribbling

i noticed i still have the chat mibbit link thing on the main menu of the site so if the room still *exists* that's a good thing! I've not ventured into iRC for ages ;__; I actually forgot how to use the damn thing....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users