Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Help with Media Studies

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

iVYRAVE

iVYRAVE

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 111 posts
  • Interests:SEGA video gaming, Creative Writing, Origami, acting
I need your help. As past of my A2 Media Studies project I have to ask for other people’s opinions on what I have planned.
My project is on a videogame with a USP of introducing the younger generations to the games that the older generations would have recognised (i.e. Retro style).
The game is targeted at the younger generation of gamers with an age of 3+
The main plot is about a sock puppet called Rhett who gets kidnapped and held at a toy store (a toy story 2 esque scenario) and he must fight his way out to get home.
Here’s where I need your opinions
Would it be more suited to an RPG style or Platforming style?
I have idea of the name, but which is better Escape from the Toy Store or Rhett’s Adventure.
As part of the project I am doing
a commercial
2 sponsorship ads
a Radio ad
Can you think of any better alternatives?
Here’s a link to my blog so far, please let me know if there if there is any improvements I need to make
I need answers ASAP
Thanks
P.S. This is for marketing purposes not actually building the game myself, I have little time to actually build it or change the project now.

kamiu

kamiu

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

I need your help. As past of my A2 Media Studies project I have to ask for other people’s opinions on what I have planned.
My project is on a videogame with a USP of introducing the younger generations to the games that the older generations would have recognised (i.e. Retro style).
The game is targeted at the younger generation of gamers with an age of 3+
The main plot is about a sock puppet called Rhett who gets kidnapped and held at a toy store (a toy story 2 esque scenario) and he must fight his way out to get home.
Here’s where I need your opinions
Would it be more suited to an RPG style or Platforming style?
I have idea of the name, but which is better Escape from the Toy Store or Rhett’s Adventure.
As part of the project I am doing
a commercial
2 sponsorship ads
a Radio ad
Can you think of any better alternatives?
Here’s a link to my blog so far, please let me know if there if there is any improvements I need to make
I need answers ASAP
Thanks
P.S. This is for marketing purposes not actually building the game myself, I have little time to actually build it or change the project now.

well i think you got a great shot with this for your project go for it. and if you do decide to make this game just shoot me a im cause im a programer that can help

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users