Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

a NiGHTs NaNo

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

The Exile

The Exile

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts
So, this year I am doing NaNoWriMo as usual, and I decided to write NiGHTs fanfiction.
I am posting what I write on my homepage, to let people know and so people can comment on it if they have any good ideas. Bear in mind this is NaNo work in progress, it might not even be in the right order yet, I am probably going to edit it in December, then probably put it on AO3 or ff.net.

The Clockwork Wars

It is based on an idea I had that has already inspired a short fanfic. The basic premise is that the Alarm Clock Eggs are very, very dangerous. They aren't native to the dreamlands, they do irreversable damage to the fabric of dreams when they prematurely wake up the dreamers and they are also intelligent, organised and deliberately breaking things. They also aren't waking things up to the waking world, which the main character, an OC dreamer called Cass, finds out later on when they attack the waking world as well. The attacks are becoming more frequent and the latest one has wiped out an entire Mare. It starts when Reala is investigating the destroyed Mare.

The Exile

The Exile

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts
Just to let people know I hit 50k. It is very rough, I will need to work on it to make it presentable.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users