Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

NiGHTS into Gameworks

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Piper24

Piper24

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts
There's a mall a couple of hours away from where I live. It's a big mall that we go to when we need something we're not likely to find in our rural area. This mall has a Gameworks arcade; as much as I love video games, I've never been all that interested in arcades, so I have only been in there a couple of times when some friends wanted to go. I haven't been in the arcade since I found out about NiGHTS (in fact, I haven't been in there in years). But yesterday, while I was at this mall with some friends of mine, they suggested we go spend some time at the arcade.

There was a great big mural on the wall to the left of the entrance, next to some stairs. I didn't actually notice it until one of my friends pointed it out to me, and it so happens that NiGHTS is on it! I wish I had a camera with me, but I didn't, so I took some pictures of NiGHTS (and with him... I just couldn't resist =P) with my cell phone. It's bad enough that they're cell phone pictures, but they're even lower quality because of the dim lighting in the arcade. Oh well... it was the best I could do at the time. Maybe I'll go back another time with a real camera and get a shot of the entire mural so you guys can see it. I tried to get a full shot with my cell phone but it didn't work. =/

Anyway, I just had to share this awesome NiGHTS sighting!
The painting is actually a bit bigger than it looks in the pictures; I'm much closer to the camera than NiGHTS, which makes him look a lot smaller than he actually was (I'm not actually touching the wall-- none of us could reach that far, unfortunately; I think there's still a good two feet or so between my hand and his).

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

EDIT-- I found a picture taken by a user named CodyMau on DeviantArt that shows more of the mural if you'd like to have a look:
http://codymau.devia...Mural-100241992

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,949 posts
Wow neat :D Wonder how that came to be.

Especially interesting to see NiGHTS there but no trace of Sonic.

Piper24

Piper24

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts
Yeah, it is odd that Sonic is not included in the mural, but he was still represented elsewhere in the arcade. You couldn't miss him. :)

Nemoide

Nemoide

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,092 posts
  • Interests:Things
Very cool! If I had an arcade, I'd want a similar mural - maybe with a little more Space Harrier wackiness.

Mayura

Mayura

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts
That is SUPER awesome. Thanks for sharing the pics!~

DMC_Dreamer

DMC_Dreamer

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts
  • Interests:Much...but it changes everyday. Currently Dark Souls and Tokyo Jungle. Oh, and NiGHTS, duh!
Hey I know that Gameworks! I have a 3DS group who meets there every couple months at that location, rather fun, I truthfully never noticed NiGHTS, but was drawn by the Virtual On bot! I shall have to see that mural next meeting.

Piper24

Piper24

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts
That sounds like a lot of fun! =)

I would definitely have missed NiGHTS there, too, if my friend hadn't pointed him out. He's in a spot that can be hard to notice unless you happen to be looking his way as you're going up or down those stairs.

dallie15

dallie15

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
  • Interests:Infernape, Pokemon, uh.... isn't NiGHTS a given? I also love
    drawing.
I find it amusing that Jason is staring at NiGHTS' butt :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users