Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Adventures in Gaming

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Dark Magician

Dark Magician

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 272 posts
  • Interests:Creative writing, drawing, video games, manga/anime, and astronomy. Writing more would probably take too much time.
Salutations! It's been a while.

After a while of just lurking around the boards, I've finally thought about something to write. Video games are very funny little things that, like our world, never fails to confuse or surprise you when certain odd stuff just happens. It could be a Mewtwo bursting out of a Master Ball, ridiculous deaths, a glitch, and so forth. So, if it is permissible, this thread will basically be about all of the lucky (both good and bad) or just plain random things that have happened to you while playing NiGHTS: Journey of Dreams.

My own experience happened a short while before school had stated back up again. Since my sister and I were kind of bored, we decided to try and improve some of the scores on the game (okay, I played and my sister watched). After several failures and successes, we came upon the boss fights for that oddly bejeweled spider that doesn't set off my insectophobia or my arachnophobia, Queen Bella. Of course, I have never had a good experience with Queen Bella. The dumb spider never seems to want to stay still and she keeps dodging my attacks at the last minute, making it where I have to clear out almost 80% of the platforms just to defeat her. Well, I figured that things weren't going to be any different that day, especially since the first of the two fights went so poorly. When the battle started, my sister started talking to me about Queen Bella. Being too lazy to hit the pause button and the fact that one of the silk balls were coming close, I just threw the ball and turned to answer her. Less than a few seconds later, however, Queen Bella screamed and fall into the lava without NiGHTS doing anything else.

It was definitely one of those times where I wished that I recorded my gameplays.

So how about you guys? Care to share your own random/lucky/weird JoD moments?

Razer112

Razer112

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 252 posts
  • Interests:Video games, game design, art things
I'm not sure if this counts, but one time, my Wii screwed up really bad and it read JoD as a Gamecube game on the disc channel.

I also remember having a Nightopian sing the Sonic Heroes theme. Anybody else have that happen as proof I'm not crazy?

General Reala

General Reala

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, Sonic, DN Angel, Pokemon, Naruto (pre Shippuden), Klonoa, Kirby, Harry Potter, Warrior Cats, Inu Yasha, Yu-Gi-Oh, Kingdom Hearts, Tales of the Abyss, Code Lyoko, Zatch Bell, Super Smash Brothers, Kid Icarus, General Hospital, The Legend of Spyro, Silverwing, Minecraft, Romeo X Juliet, Marble Hornets,
Hm, other than the fact that my little brother somehow had no problem beating Chamelan (whereas I did..) ?

I'd have to say this game has comparatively less bugs than many Sonic games I've played, though that's sort of a shame.
Probably my most ridiculous death was when I sunk Bomamba's last cat right as the timer ran out, but the game decided I should lose anyway.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users