Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Singing Pians in Christmas NiGHTS

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Veggie

Veggie

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
I'm playing the XBLA port and the Pians start singing Silent Night and Ode to Joy at me! I don't remember them ever doing this when I used to play the Saturn version, so I was wondering what triggered them to do it? :)

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
  • Interests:scribbling
I think it happens in the Saturn version.... or i might be totally imagining it. Did it? @_@
The first time i heard it in this port though i burst out laughing because i liked the little trills they do at the start/end of both tunes XD;;; It's so adorable (And bloody noisy with headphones on lawl)!

Malan

Malan

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 91 posts
  • Interests:Video games, internet, music, you? ^^
I agree, they definitly sing this song in the Saturn version too, but it was rare. It seems that it happens more often in the HD port =)

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
  • Interests:scribbling
When they sing Silent Night it always makes me feel SERIOUSLY christmasy.

T.K. The Hedgehog

T.K. The Hedgehog

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts
Yeah, they sang Dreams Dreams theme to me last night. I think its because they love me so much. They...wont stop following me O.O;

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users