Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

So, are you happy Reala is returning?

• Please log in to reply
111 replies to this topic

YamiLover13

YamiLover13

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts
  • Interests:Video games, NiGHTS, Sonic The Hedgehog, computer, drawing, reading, Egypt, more video games...

well in a dream world things shouldnt always stay exactly the same should they? a reimagining of the character might not be so bad. I mean look how nicely NiGHTS turned out.

True. NiGHTS turned out pretty good. They kept NiGHTS's porpotions right too.

I am more worried about Reala having too much buldge due to the fact that he has skin tight cloths (or that is his skin) and he is a guy. O.O Men in tights....

I better go to bed before I say something really stupid.

Innotech

Innotech

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 514 posts
  • Interests:videogames, cars, girls, anime, drawing, origami, weather, classic rock music, trance, japanese and asian cultures, catgirls &gt;^^&lt;<br />
I suppose I missed out on these wonderful forums because as much of a fan of this game Ive always been I never imagined there'd be enough people interested to start a forum, let alone a big fansite. Im glad Im wrong though. It was almost a crime how a game such as NiGHTS has to struggle to exist whereas something like GTA is eagerly bought up in the millions despite not having a creative thing about it.

It thusly warms my heart not only to have NiGHTS back, but to see games on Wii like Dewey's Adventure, Treasure island Z and yes even Sonic and the Secret rings. Such games give me hope that somewhere in this hyper-realistic HD game obsessed world, there are still fans of the oldschool whimsical classic style of gaming. I knew the Wii would be the perfect home for these sorts of games, but having a NiGHTS game....I couldnt have wished for a happier outcome if I tried.

The Adza

The Adza

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
Big defininately i am happy. I too like the vagueness of the NiD characters. NiD to me was very much a (at the time) next gen game but with a 16 bit attitude. The perfect crossover into something new and different. I used to concuct many elaborate backstorys for NiGHTS characters in my mind and then forget about it and start again. That was a major appeal. i hope they don't ruin that part of the new game for me.

A little bit off topic, How does everyone here pronounce Reala? I've always said is as "Ree Alla", emphasis on the "Al". I've recently heard Reala pronounced "Real ah". I can't say i am a fan of that. It's like Konami. Do i pronounce it "Kon, om, eye" or "Ko narm ee"?

Metra

Metra

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 72 posts
  • Interests:Getting MAD DRAWING SKILLZ, making friends, writing, drawing, NiGHTS, old games, dreaming, using &quot;Etc etc etc&quot;s in the end of phrases, etc etc etc.

A little bit off topic, How does everyone here pronounce Reala? I've always said is as "Ree Alla", emphasis on the "Al". I've recently heard Reala pronounced "Real ah". I can't say i am a fan of that. It's like Konami. Do i pronounce it "Kon, om, eye" or "Ko narm ee"?

Since my mother language is Portuguese and I have a carioca accent, I say "RRRRe-A-Lah". With that big R. XD Can't help myself.

Guest_Shark_*

Guest_Shark_*
  • Guests
I always pronounce it, Rela, notice the difference? There is no first a. Meaning I make the first a silent. Sometimes I may pronounce it Real - Ah as well.

animejosse

animejosse

Dreamworld Police

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,692 posts
Re-ah-la. Kinda like the beginning of "reality".

Sairus

Sairus

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 448 posts
I have always called him Rii-El-Ah... a sort of extended 'Real-a'.
Looking at the Japanese phinetics of the word I would suppose it should be said 'Reh-Ah-La', though if they were trying to base it on English as a lot of character names are, it could stem from Reality giving it more of a 'Rii-Ah-La' sound... again, they could just be using Real as the base... making it 'Rii-La'

I'd be more inclined to think it pronoucned Rii-Ah-La...

Also, for all of you interested in a possible redesign of Reala... Redesign Reala Competition!

Personally, I hope they do a serious overhaul of his design. I was very unhappy with NiGHTS' new look, and continue to be. I would have preferred they either not mess with him, or if they did change, really funk him up a bit.

Innotech

Innotech

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 514 posts
  • Interests:videogames, cars, girls, anime, drawing, origami, weather, classic rock music, trance, japanese and asian cultures, catgirls &gt;^^&lt;<br />
erm...they didnt change much of anything on NiGHTS. he has a new coat and thats basically it.

Sairus

Sairus

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 448 posts
Yar, they gave him a new coat which doesn't mesh with the rest of his design at all. I would have preferred they change a lot more than just giving him a mismatching coat or else nothing at all. I do love the patterning on his sleeves and pants though.

Innotech

Innotech

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 514 posts

Yar, they gave him a new coat which doesn't mesh with the rest of his design at all. I would have preferred they change a lot more than just giving him a mismatching coat or else nothing at all. I do love the patterning on his sleeves and pants though.

his coat is the same exact thing except for an extra pair of stars and a frill instead of the...collar thing.
Its hardly changed at all.

Sairus

Sairus

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 448 posts
They added more unnessecary red and condensed a lot of detail/colour into a smaller area. It makes his torso feel very cramped compared to the rest of him, which is very sparsly detailed.

However! This is a thread about Reala, and should not be hijacked to talk about NiGHTS' new costume. So I'll go off and start one of those.

YamiLover13

YamiLover13

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts
  • Interests:Video games, NiGHTS, Sonic The Hedgehog, computer, drawing, reading, Egypt, more video games...
This is the the whole, "How do you pronounce Reala thread." Well a lot of us belive the real way to say it is based on the way the Japnanese say it.

See, in the official promotional video that TRiPPY put on the site, the narriator says, Re-Alla. The emphasise on the A. If you look at the japanese word and translate it into American symbols I remember is looks like Riara. But that doesn't stop us from saying it the way we feel like it.

Innotech

Innotech

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 514 posts
I always just said "Ree-Al-a"

NNR07

NNR07

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,379 posts
  • Interests:Lots of stuff. Too much stuff.
I've always pronounced Reala like this: Relish, minus the "ish", and slap on an "a". Reala. (I blame the fact that I use to call him "Relish" sometimes when I was about 6 or 5 XD)

Anyway, I'm very happy that Reala's returning ^__^! I mean, Reala is NiGHTS's rival, and it just wouldn't feel right to me if Reala wasn't in there to try to stop NiGHTS or fight him in someway.

suri

suri

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts
I pronounce it REE-AYLA

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, NiGHTS into Dreams, flailing around the forum and helping people, anime, manga, making my own comic, video games, Guild Wars, movies (especially horror) Lots of stuff. Old video game/movie/TV show trivia..
O god the Reala pronunciation topic again!! *hides*
:P
I say Ree-ah-lah as well. Unless I act like a crazed Otaku and put the Japanese accent on it. Which I usually do. *skulks off*

gypsyhips

gypsyhips

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
  • Interests:racing draft horses, pipes, tea, philosophy, 60s fashion, the acid queen, pin ups, getting paid!, painting, gardening, impromtu dance parties, andina music (particularly peruvian and carnival), bloody marys, drawing, gel pens, open canvas, boba, ralph bakshi, bob clampett, mary blair, arthur rackham, edmund dulac, frida kahlo, antiques, secondhand-bin-diving, uniforms, ice cream, cloves, culture, languages, alice hoffman novels, and humanism.
I'm pretty excited Reala's back, but I also am hoping to see more characters as well.
It's really going to be interesting to see how they portray Reala - let alone how they have him interact (if they'll have him talk, etc). I'm just pretty excited in general - and pretty desperate as well, hahaha. I'll take what I can get.

~Tsuki~

~Tsuki~

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 412 posts
  • Interests:My main hobbies are reading, sewing, video games, manga, anime, and various other things. ^^
I was happy to hear that Reala was back.~ It wouldn't have felt complete if he wasn't there to make life difficult for NiGHTS. <3's~ I'm curious as to what his redesign will look like though, will he still resemble NiGHTS or will it be a drastic change? I bet he's way bitter after NiGHTS defeated him once before. X3 It will be neat to see what new attacks he will have as well, and I also wondered if maybe he will be able to change shape like NiGHTS when he uses the masks? That would be interesting.~

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
  • Interests:What?

I was happy to hear that Reala was back.~ It wouldn't have felt complete if he wasn't there to make life difficult for NiGHTS. <3's~ I'm curious as to what his redesign will look like though, will he still resemble NiGHTS or will it be a drastic change? I bet he's way bitter after NiGHTS defeated him once before. X3 It will be neat to see what new attacks he will have as well, and I also wondered if maybe he will be able to change shape like NiGHTS when he uses the masks? That would be interesting.~

OMG Dragon Reala.
Awesome much?

~Tsuki~

~Tsuki~

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 412 posts
  • Interests:My main hobbies are reading, sewing, video games, manga, anime, and various other things. ^^
Mhmm *__* Like maybe they could have you think you defeated him and have him come back in dragon form.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
I think the fight against Reala in the new game should be EPIC. Like, about four stages of the fight.
Stage 1: You just fight him normally.
Stage 2: He gets PISSED and puts on a dark, twisted form of the rocket persona, so you fight him at high speeds.
Stage 3: The pissedness continues; you fight him underwater. He'd be more like a shark than a dolphin, though. So basically, the fin on his back would be longer and more evil.
Stage 4: Dragon. You'd have to fight him normally, though...cause...like...he'd steal your persona.
STAGE 5: SUPER NiGHTS vs. SUPER REALA! RAWR! 'ITS REACHING 9000!!!!"

YamiLover13

YamiLover13

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts

I think the fight against Reala in the new game should be EPIC. Like, about four stages of the fight.
Stage 1: You just fight him normally.
Stage 2: He gets PISSED and puts on a dark, twisted form of the rocket persona, so you fight him at high speeds.
Stage 3: The pissedness continues; you fight him underwater. He'd be more like a shark than a dolphin, though. So basically, the fin on his back would be longer and more evil.
Stage 4: Dragon. You'd have to fight him normally, though...cause...like...he'd steal your persona.
STAGE 5: SUPER NiGHTS vs. SUPER REALA! RAWR! 'ITS REACHING 9000!!!!"

:( Lovely DBZ comment there. I remember a joke about the 9000 thing. Ahhh yes good days.

Anywho, that would make for an intersting fight. Actually its kinda typical now an days. Final Bosses always have more than one stae now. So we may most likely see that.

~Tsuki~

~Tsuki~

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 412 posts
I hope the last battle is epic however it plays out.~

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
I'm just hoping that Reala IS the final boss. That would be SUH-WEEEEEEEEEEEET....sorry, I had to say it.
It could play out like this. (if it's a remake like they say it is)

Okay, you fight Reala just like you did in the first one...blah blah, you fight Wizeman.
After you beat Wizeman, Reala enters just as daddy dies. He sees NiGHTS defeat Wizeman, and goes BALLISTIC. Cut, print, finish it tomorrow. You got yourself a NiGHTS game.

And if the last battle ISN'T epic (cause seriously people...NiD 1 had a TERRIBLY easy final fight), I don't know if I can ever trust Sonic Team to do anything right again.

Curiosity Inc.

Curiosity Inc.

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 368 posts
As a newbie, I'm not entirely sure what to make of this fascination with Reala. However, I am a fan of the whole "mirror image" thing (see: Spider-Man and Venom, Link vs. Dark Link, etc.), so I'll go along.

The big question is how Reala is NiGHTS' opposite. Note that NiGHTS flies through the air as easily as we walk on ground, but that hardly means that Reala is worthless at flying.

So, where does the reflection begin? For me, it starts with the fact that NiGHTS and Reala are siblings, but in the regard of loyalty toward Wizeman, one zigged while the other zagged. Maybe this is just my interpretation, but I was under the impression that NiGHTS never openly defied Wizeman. It's just that NiGHTS was a free spirit who was more obsessed with having a good time than obeying his rule. So, NiGHTS ignored one too many orders so that he could go joyriding and Wizeman took that as a bad example. Over time, NiGHTS would come to resent being locked up in that tiny little temple, hence his more brazen rebellion during the game. My point is that NiGHTS isn't really good, he's just a more tempered form of evil.

So, from here, I see two different reflections -- two ways to go about this. The first is that Reala follows rules and guidelines with bureaucratic efficiency. It would be interesting to see Reala on a quest to turn the fanciful, colorful, anything-goes world of Nightopia into this gray, predictable place devoid of imagination.

The second route -- and the more likely one -- is for Reala to play a malicious clown to NiGHTS' funny clown. To put it in more mundane terms, suppose that instead of flight, NiGHTS and Reala were given super-strength. NiGHTS would be doing push-ups with one index finger and flexing his/her biceps for his/her friends, while Reala would be beating people to death. See the metaphor?

Either approach with Reala would make for a very interesting villain, and both of them have an array of story possibilities. Either way -- or neither, for that matter -- Reala has to be a better-defined character if (s)he is going to be of any use in JoD.

P.S. Reala's male? Really? I'd think he'd be androgynous, like NiGHTS.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts

As a newbie, I'm not entirely sure what to make of this fascination with Reala. However, I am a fan of the whole "mirror image" thing (see: Spider-Man and Venom, Link vs. Dark Link, etc.), so I'll go along.

The big question is how Reala is NiGHTS' opposite. Note that NiGHTS flies through the air as easily as we walk on ground, but that hardly means that Reala is worthless at flying.

So, where does the reflection begin? For me, it starts with the fact that NiGHTS and Reala are siblings, but in the regard of loyalty toward Wizeman, one zigged while the other zagged. Maybe this is just my interpretation, but I was under the impression that NiGHTS never openly defied Wizeman. It's just that NiGHTS was a free spirit who was more obsessed with having a good time than obeying his rule. So, NiGHTS disobeyed one too many orders so that he could go joyriding and Wizeman took that as a bad example. Over time, NiGHTS would come to resent being locked up in that tiny little temple, hence his more brazen rebellion during the game. My point is that NiGHTS isn't really good, he's just a more tempered form of evil.

So, from here, I see two different reflections -- two ways to go about this. The first is that Reala follows rules and guidelines with bureaucratic efficiency. It would be interesting to see Reala on a quest to turn the fanciful, colorful, anything-goes world of Nightopia into this gray, predictable place devoid of imagination.

The second route -- and the more likely one -- is for Reala to play a malicious clown to NiGHTS' funny clown. To put it in more mundane terms, suppose that instead of flight, NiGHTS and Reala were given super-strength. NiGHTS would be doing push-ups with one index finger and flexing his/her biceps for his/her friends, while Reala would be beating people to death. See the metaphor?

Either approach with Reala would make for a very interesting villain, and both of them have an array of story possibilities. Either way -- or neither, for that matter -- Reala has to be a better-defined character if (s)he is going to be of any use in JoD.

P.S. Reala's male? Really? I'd think he'd be androgynous, like NiGHTS.

Link vs. Dark Link...
<3 Best fight ever...except...you know...NiGHTS vs. Reala...well, it was equal.
And it's not really confirmed that he's male, but he sure looks the part, what with the muscles and the butt and everything...

YamiLover13

YamiLover13

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts

Link vs. Dark Link...
<3 Best fight ever...except...you know...NiGHTS vs. Reala...well, it was equal.
And it's not really confirmed that he's male, but he sure looks the part, what with the muscles and the butt and everything...

Actually in the "NiGHTS for Newbies" section under "Characters" TRiPPY explains that the Japanese manual call Reala a 'he'. Whear as they always refer to NiGHTS as an it. So I am pretty sure Reala is a guy.

Curiousity, I like your idea of Reala. That is how I picture him. Realisty and malicious.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts

Actually in the "NiGHTS for Newbies" section under "Characters" TRiPPY explains that the Japanese manual call Reala a 'he'. Whear as they always refer to NiGHTS as an it. So I am pretty sure Reala is a guy.

Curiousity, I like your idea of Reala. That is how I picture him. Realisty and malicious.

Curse you and your smartness.
I don't picture him as realistic, though. I picture him every bit as creative and open-minded as NiGHTS, but he went the other direction with it. Where NiGHTS sees a beautiful landscape, Reala sees an annoyingly bright area. Where NiGHTS sees horrible nightmares, Reala sees a comforting home.

YamiLover13

YamiLover13

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts

I don't picture him as realistic, though. I picture him every bit as creative and open-minded as NiGHTS, but he went the other direction with it. Where NiGHTS sees a beautiful landscape, Reala sees an annoyingly bright area. Where NiGHTS sees horrible nightmares, Reala sees a comforting home.

I just do a lot of reading when I am board. :P

As for Reala, I think of him being realistic based because of his name. But your idea is very possible too.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
Don't most of the Fan-fics on this website portray him as "realistic"? I mean, in Twins, he goes crazy.

Curiosity Inc.

Curiosity Inc.

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 368 posts

I can't see why NiGHTS wouldn't be at home in Nightmares. (S)he is a 1st-level Nightmaren, after all.

To revise your view of Reala, I think that NiGHTS would look at Nightopia and see a playground, while Reala would see a battlefield. NiGHTS would look at the 'Pians the same way we might look at, say, a deer in the wilderness, while Reala would see the 'Pians as slaves. NiGHTS would see the land of Nightmare as a home, while Reala sees it as an empire to be upheld and fought for. It's a different application of the same approach ("every bit as creative and open-minded as NiGHTS, but gone in the other direction"), see?

As for Reala's name, that was mostly where my alternate "gray, law-worshipping" interpretation of the character came from. Personally, I think the name was chosen simply to underline the "anti-NiGHTS" aspect of his/her character.

Oh, and I refuse to accept that Reala is a male. No character can properly be called an "anti-NiGHTS" unless (s)he is as mysterious and ethereal as NiGHTS him/herself.

YamiLover13

YamiLover13

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts

Oh, and I refuse to accept that Reala is a male. No character can properly be called an "anti-NiGHTS" unless (s)he is as mysterious and ethereal as NiGHTS him/herself.

Tell Sega that! However I see no buldge in the lower area so who knows. Maybe the he was an editing mistake. So far many fans still see Reala the way they feel. Just like they call him the way they feel. Even if the new game comes out and his proper gender or genderlessness and the way his name is said is decleared it's official cannon...people will still see Reala the way they feel like it. That is fandom for you, and that is what Sega gets for making the game very very vauge. Which is a really good thing actually. Less chances to screw up if they do that too. lol

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts

Tell Sega that! However I see no buldge in the lower area so who knows. Maybe the he was an editing mistake. So far many fans still see Reala the way they feel. Just like they call him the way they feel. Even if the new game comes out and his proper gender or genderlessness and the way his name is said is decleared it's official cannon...people will still see Reala the way they feel like it. That is fandom for you, and that is what Sega gets for making the game very very vauge. Which is a really good thing actually. Less chances to screw up if they do that too. lol

Nightmaren don't reproduce the same way we do, so he wouldn't have any buldge down there even if he WAS a guy. :P Which I think he is.

YamiLover13

YamiLover13

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts

Nightmaren don't reproduce the same way we do, so he wouldn't have any buldge down there even if he WAS a guy. :P Which I think he is.

That is true. I don't think marens reproduce at all. They are made based on dreamers memories. Or so I belive. That and because of Reala's design...it would have been way too noticable if they put one. (UGH...blame my hidious Reala nightmares for all this. I am still working on and editing my old diary...)

Also, unlike NiGHTS, I thought the nightmarens were supposed to represent something to Clairs and Elliot. Are Jackle and Reala the only exception? God Elliot must have some major issues with his fauther then. Or maybe its his Uncle...
Elliot: Uncle...I want to be a basketball star!
Uncle: Go away!
Elliot: You never support my dreams. *sniff*
Uncle: No. Its just that I am trying to build this garage roof without falling and killing myself. Now shoo!

And then Gulpo is the fish that Clairs accidently flushed down the toliet. O.O

Sairus

Sairus

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 448 posts

That is true. I don't think marens reproduce at all. They are made based on dreamers memories. Or so I belive.

Marens mate all the time! Just fire them at a Nightopian and let nature take its course! XD

Whenever I've thought of Reala, he's always struck me as male, though I still believe him to be neither gender (regardless of that cursed Japanese manual! XD)... I always go out of my way to make his face look as feminine as possible to counter the manliness of his biceps when I draw him.

As for how he's going to appear in the game... following Sonic Team's current trend for bosses...

#1 Early game, you fight a very weak version.
#2 Apperant last level you fight a powerful version.
#3 Supa Not-So-Secret final level where you fight a massive and monsterous version.

Tashayarna

Tashayarna

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 113 posts
  • Interests:plushies, NiGHTS, Pullips, Fashion, J-rock, the japanese, kawwaii lol
I missed Reala the first time around, well I missed the WHOLE GAME the last time around ^^; lol I would have been 9 I think...

I only have a fan version of Reala’s persona to go on, but yeah, Like a lot of people on here have said, I like a good bad guy.

I hope they spiff up his costume like they have done NiGHTS, make it a bit more detailed and defined :D I guess there’s only 2 ways though with his re-design, your either going to love it or hate it ^^; and there’s not a lot we can do about it now (chain ourselves to Sega HQ…)

lol I hope they don’t mess him up, if they have ANY sense at all they would have realised the large fan following Reala has… mainly with young impressionable innocent girls ^__^ and they would have ran with it…Hopefully…

Also on the subject of Claris and Elliot has any one put forward the idea that they might be the new set of dreamers parents? Or even siblings? Which might explain why they are able to enter Claris and Elliot’s dreamscapes?

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
Well, let's see...11 years, that would put Claris and Elliot in what...their twenties? They might have kids...
But remember, it's been confirmed (I think) to be a remake/write, so I don't think Claris and Elliot would have any kids when they haven't even met each other. If anything, these new kids will be like...their cousins or something. Then again, they might not even be in the game...

But that's pretty off-subject...

#1 Thing I want to see in the new Reala fight (other than all that other stuff): HE NEEDS TO USE THOSE GIGANTIC CLAWS OF HIS.

animejosse

animejosse

Dreamworld Police

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,692 posts

Marens mate all the time! Just fire them at a Nightopian and let nature take its course! XD

The perfect blinddate? XD Though, I wonder how much choice they have in the matter...

EZEKiAL: Word! No easy paralooping here, let's see a "RAWR I'LL KILL YOU"-fight >D

Icachan

Icachan

Undercover.

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 588 posts
  • Interests:Pretty much everything and then some.
EZEKiAL: You are SO right! O___O The Maren got claws, he should be using them a lot more! It would definitly add a more nightmare-ish element to the game. I mean, whenever I dream about scary things with sharp claws/fangs, they make sure to use them.

SiLVERWiNDGHOST

SiLVERWiNDGHOST

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts
  • Location:WAY back in the country. And no you don't get phone service.
  • Interests:Drawing, writing, playing my flute and guitar, tap dancing, being outdoors.

I do wonder if they'll toss SELPH in there, since they were cut out of the other one.. Hmmmm....

I agree with Shark, I hope Reala isn't just another Shadow. Or anyone else for that matter- I hate when games do that. The Sonic series is it's own ripoff artist. XD

Shadow=Reala
Station Square=Twin Seeds
Chaos=Nightopians
chaos emeralds=Ideyas
Lumina=NiGHTS
Eggman=Puffy

......................................>_<''

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users