Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Twelve Minutes of Footage

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,949 posts
http://segabits.com/...into-dreams-hd/

Christmas NiGHTS may be integrated already? Sounds good to me!

Master D

Master D

Lurker

• Validating
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts
  • Interests:games and roller coasters! OH! And Bob (guinea pig).
OMG almighty!! that guy sux playing the game! I was going to have a stroke! :o

iLLViLLAiN

iLLViLLAiN

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,992 posts
  • Interests:Mainly video games although I'm also interested in art, poetry, and the occasional political story. Oh wait I forgot anime XD
When he was taking about Iizuka I was hoping he would have mentioned Naka and Ohshima as well but sadly he didn't.

Duplex

Duplex

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts
Does anyone else notice that at the beginning of the video, the logo says "NiGHTS: Descent into Dreams"?

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,949 posts

Does anyone else notice that at the beginning of the video, the logo says "NiGHTS: Descent into Dreams"?

Yeah, TRiPPY and DiGi saw it too and facepalmed, proverbially speaking

Lazy bastards at Gamespot just found whatever NiGHTS logo popped up and used it, not realizing it's TRiPPY's comic and not a game

charlie

charlie

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 465 posts
I'll be honest, I'm a bit scared that I'm going to hate this re-release. It looks like the PS2 version and if that's the case I'm not sure if I'll give it much time. I'll definitely get it to see how it holds up, but right now I'm worried it won't live up to the expectations. I guess I'm asking for too much, but I hate to see such a cherished game handled so poorly. I hope they prove me wrong and blow my mind...

iLLViLLAiN

iLLViLLAiN

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,992 posts
  • Interests:Mainly video games although I'm also interested in art, poetry, and the occasional political story. Oh wait I forgot anime XD

Either you've got a good eye or my eyes are even worse than they usually are.

I'll be honest, I'm a bit scared that I'm going to hate this re-release. It looks like the PS2 version and if that's the case I'm not sure if I'll give it much time. I'll definitely get it to see how it holds up, but right now I'm worried it won't live up to the expectations. I guess I'm asking for too much, but I hate to see such a cherished game handled so poorly. I hope they prove me wrong and blow my mind...

The thing that'd really surprise me is if they actually go further with Christmas NiGHTS and actually give us the whole experience unlike the PS2 port. Although it didn't make Christmas NiGHTS any less fun, it was still a bit disappointing that they didn't add the gift matching mini game and the other bonuses that were in the original C-NiGHTS.

Razer112

Razer112

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 252 posts
  • Interests:Video games, game design, art things
For the hell of it, Sonic into Dreams with the SA2 model. THAT would be awesome (But unlikely)

I'm looking forward to the port, even if it's the less polished PS2 version.

Master D

Master D

Lurker

• Validating
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts
  • Interests:games and roller coasters! OH! And Bob (guinea pig).
Any news on a release date yet? The wait is killing me I tell you!! :blink:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users