Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Incoming Podcast tommorow!

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
  • Interests:scribbling
We have a podcast to do today/tommorow for all this recent insane news since we have a heck of a lot to say. We're also going to be discussing Summer of Sonic and we'll share our chat with Iizuka San.

I miss podcasts X)

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts
Wow. The DreamCast show. You remember that ball of oddness? ...it's been a while. Though with all this news, it's kinda difficult NOT to want to record a quick 30 minute show, lol.

So we shall.

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
Lol 30 minutes my ass. I'm putting money on an hour. It's never 30 minutes ever.

Utter Magic

Utter Magic

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 133 posts
  • Interests:Filmmaking, NiGHTS, gaming, visual effects, movies, writing, reading, theology, photography...
I miss DreamCast too. Weee~

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
You may have noticed the lack of promised podcast. This was due to me running off to America for 5 days ^_^; But I'm back home now and we'll be recording this weekend since we have a free day (and even more to chat about now since I went to Sonic Boom). Sorry about that!

charlie

charlie

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 465 posts

You may have noticed the lack of promised podcast. This was due to me running off to America for 5 days ^_^; But I'm back home now and we'll be recording this weekend since we have a free day (and even more to chat about now since I went to Sonic Boom). Sorry about that!

Looking forward to it! You guys always do a good job :)

CortexReaver

CortexReaver

• Visitor
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Interests:Video games, computer programming, history of computing, philosophy, design, music.
Still no podcast?

OWLCiTiZEN (Dreamer)

OWLCiTiZEN (Dreamer)

• Visitor
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Knowing you two, it won't be just half an hour! It'l be a flying 2 hours! YOU TWO ARE AWESOME! If someone asks me what "hardcore" means I say, "TRiPPY and DiGi Valentine" and I get some weird looks ...

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
I know i know i know. You guys can all hit me with sticks later. I just moved house and have the flu (can barely talk, i sound a bit like Wizeman :P) but we'll be doing a release podcast or video soon. I have lots of stuff i want to say.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users