Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Jackle or Reala?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

iVYRAVE

iVYRAVE

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 111 posts
  • Interests:SEGA video gaming, Creative Writing, Origami, acting
As some of you know I was the Claris Sinclair Cosplayer last year at SOS.
This year I might throw my hat into the ring again as a NiGHTS character but this time I want to cosplay as a character that doesn't require a wig (as last year was a nightmare)
As I am ginger I was thinking as going as Jackle, Reala or even as the Red Ideya but I am not sure which one would be easier/fun to do.
Any ideas or suggestions?
I'll keep this topic updated on what ever project I choose

Al-Di-La

Al-Di-La

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts
  • Interests:Writing, Drawing, Painting, but mostly Gaming. Big favs include Kingdom Hearts, Sonic, NiGHTS, Ristar, Klonoa, and just about everything Nintendo.
I'd vote Jackle but perhaps I'm being biased. I would think walking around with a deck of cards and acting like a mad cackling lunatic just sounds like too much fun :D

iVYRAVE

iVYRAVE

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 111 posts
Looking at the short amount of time I have I think Jackle would be hard as he has a cape etc., so Ill have to rule him out. Looking throw my sister's make up drawer I can see that Reala would be a good option. Im still not sure

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,949 posts
Dunno what you have on hand for costume stuff, but to me it would seem Reala might still be more involved, since you need to make a hat, vest, gauntlets, boots, etc.. whereas with Jackle it's cape, hat, gloves and boots and you could otherwise wear like a black unitard or some such

iVYRAVE

iVYRAVE

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 111 posts
I was planning to do instead of a hat was to have my hair in bunches and be a kind of humanoid nightmaren (I cant remember what its called). Would that look bad?

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,949 posts
I think it's called Humaren..?

Hm, dunno.. I tend to be more of a purist when it comes to these things but of course it can be quite cool to have a less literal adaptation of a character, like, how people use wigs and such to portray Sonic in a sense as opposed to attempting a full Sonic costume.. only one way to find out, maybe give the idea a test run and see what you think of it

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users