Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

A new Visitor here

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

CortexReaver

CortexReaver

• Visitor
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Interests:Video games, computer programming, history of computing, philosophy, design, music.
Hello everyone! Call me CortexReaver, I'm a student from Russia. I like NiGHTS and I stumbled across this community when I was googling NiGHTS' sequel.

I've learned about NiD from the classic games reviewer on YouTube. It stuck in my head, and later I decided to try it using a Saturn emulator. I found it enjoyable even in the age of shader graphics and "realistic" games. The character design is amazing (NiGHTS is the best mascot EVER!), the levels are various, the gameplay is fun. As if that weren't enough, there is the unforgettable soundtrack. So, I admire NiD and I'm thinking about buying Wii for Journey of Dreams, which looks promising too. I approve NiD15 campaign, Sega should pay more attention to NiGHTS franchise, in my opinion.

My interests and abilities are mostly revolving around computers: I'm interested in computer programming and, of course, video games (especially "behind the scene" things like game design); besides, I like to dig into history of computing, all these archaic computer architectures and deprecated operating systems can be very interesting. Though, I'm just amateur and haven't done any serious engineering yet. Also I have some skills in drawing 2d art and writing but I didn't develop them thoroughly. I hope to fix that eventually. :)

I'm strongly impressed by liveliness of the community and I'm eager to join you. :)

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,949 posts
Cool, welcome :)

Tails Doll

Tails Doll

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts
  • Interests:Oh... A little of this; a little of that.<br /><br />I really love racing and NiGHTS, though. :D
Welcome to the forum, Cortex.
Please, enjoy your stay.

:D

Nemoide

Nemoide

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,092 posts
  • Interests:Things
Greetings! Things are pretty slow here at the moment, but hopefully they'll pick up soon.

I minored in computer science and love playing around with my Apple IIe. Hooray for retro computing!

Utter Magic

Utter Magic

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 133 posts
  • Interests:Filmmaking, NiGHTS, gaming, visual effects, movies, writing, reading, theology, photography...
Hello! Yeah, things are a bit slow at the moment, yes. But don't worry. We're all great folks here and even if there is few of us here, there's always something happening ;)
I'm also a big fan of behind-the-scene-ery stuff. On some occasions, it's precisely what I like the most.

Hope you enjoy your stay here, I'll see you around =)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users