Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

The Twilight Zone

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

General Reala

General Reala

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, Sonic, DN Angel, Pokemon, Naruto (pre Shippuden), Klonoa, Kirby, Harry Potter, Warrior Cats, Inu Yasha, Yu-Gi-Oh, Kingdom Hearts, Tales of the Abyss, Code Lyoko, Zatch Bell, Super Smash Brothers, Kid Icarus, General Hospital, The Legend of Spyro, Silverwing, Minecraft, Romeo X Juliet, Marble Hornets,
Anybody a fan of the original?

I remembered the other day about a specific episode pertaining to dreams called 'Perchance to Dream'.
'They say a dream takes only a second or so, and yet in that second a man can live a lifetime. He can suffer and die, and who's to say which is the greater reality- the one we know, or the one in dreams? -between heaven, the sky, the earth, in the Twilight Zone.'

Part 1 & Part 2 if anyone's interested in the particular episode.

Al-Di-La

Al-Di-La

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts
  • Interests:Writing, Drawing, Painting, but mostly Gaming. Big favs include Kingdom Hearts, Sonic, NiGHTS, Ristar, Klonoa, and just about everything Nintendo.
I love The Twilight Zone! It's a tradition for my family to watch the marathon of it every 4th of July and New Years Eve/Day, well that and basically any other holiday that the Syfy Channel decides to air those marathons ^_^

Matter of fact it was just this New Years Eve that I actually first saw that episode 'Perchance to Dream'. Syfy always leaves some episodes til the early AM so there are quite a few I still haven't seen. Though that ep in particular freaked me out a bit at the end, pretty good one though I think!

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,949 posts
Come to think of it, a NiGHTS/Twilight Zone crossover sounds like a fun idea

Al-Di-La

Al-Di-La

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts
  • Interests:Writing, Drawing, Painting, but mostly Gaming. Big favs include Kingdom Hearts, Sonic, NiGHTS, Ristar, Klonoa, and just about everything Nintendo.

Come to think of it, a NiGHTS/Twilight Zone crossover sounds like a fun idea

Ooo! I like that idea too! Someone needs to write a story or fic like that! :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users