Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Hello there

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

General Reala

General Reala

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, Sonic, DN Angel, Pokemon, Naruto (pre Shippuden), Klonoa, Kirby, Harry Potter, Warrior Cats, Inu Yasha, Yu-Gi-Oh, Kingdom Hearts, Tales of the Abyss, Code Lyoko, Zatch Bell, Super Smash Brothers, Kid Icarus, General Hospital, The Legend of Spyro, Silverwing, Minecraft, Romeo X Juliet, Marble Hornets,
I suppose I should introduce myself.

I'm General Reala, though I more often go by Dragon Arbock or Phoenix the Cat.
I'm a big Sonic fan (if you couldn't tell), and that's what initially got me into NiGHTS.Don't get me wrong, I love NiGHTS just as much now. I draw from time to time, and attempt writing fanfiction (though I usually get another idea before I finish with my first.)
I look forward to being a part of this community, though I may not always post as much as I should.

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,949 posts
welcome :)

Al-Di-La

Al-Di-La

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts
  • Interests:Writing, Drawing, Painting, but mostly Gaming. Big favs include Kingdom Hearts, Sonic, NiGHTS, Ristar, Klonoa, and just about everything Nintendo.
Hi there! Welcome to the forums! Hope to see some of your art and fanfics soon :)

General Reala

General Reala

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, Sonic, DN Angel, Pokemon, Naruto (pre Shippuden), Klonoa, Kirby, Harry Potter, Warrior Cats, Inu Yasha, Yu-Gi-Oh, Kingdom Hearts, Tales of the Abyss, Code Lyoko, Zatch Bell, Super Smash Brothers, Kid Icarus, General Hospital, The Legend of Spyro, Silverwing, Minecraft, Romeo X Juliet, Marble Hornets,

Hi there! Welcome to the forums! Hope to see some of your art and fanfics soon :)

Thanks! All the more motivation to try and actually get things done. :3

Utter Magic

Utter Magic

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 133 posts
  • Interests:Filmmaking, NiGHTS, gaming, visual effects, movies, writing, reading, theology, photography...
Hello, there! Welcome to the boards! I keep telling - we're all nice folks and I hope you'll have a good time here ; )

Enjoy your stay!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users