Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Hello everyone

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

Elleri1

Elleri1

• Visitor
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, writing, coming up with stories, videogames, reading, watching anime, and other random common things.
Hey, I'm Elleri1 and I think I'm best known by the moderators as the person who tried to register a lot and may have been unintentionally responsible for the massive spam registering. I'm am really, really, really sorry for all the trouble to the moderators, I was just getting really frustrated when I first registered and came back to log in it said there wasn't anyone with my name. I know now that I had to wait to be approved by e-mail but at the time I wasn't sure and wasn't getting any clues as to how I would know I was accepted. Once again I'm sorry for the confusion and I'm grateful that I can get to be apart of such an amazing community.

Now that I hopefully straightened that out I know that I first came into contact with NiGHTs when playing Sonic Adventure 2 Battle and I saw the picture of the character on the billboards in one stage and I thought it looked cool and wondered who it was. The same character appeared in Sonic DX in the pinball game and I was way past confused on who this was. Once NiGHTs into dreams came whether or not I recalled the character from the previous games I knew I wanted to try it out. Truth be told I didn't get into the fandom right away after I finished the game till I looked up the fan work on deviantart and I got sucked in. Before I knew it I looked up all sorts of information to know more about the NiGHTs history and then came across this website. I'm planning to do some fanart once I get my tablet but I have been supporting NiGHTs since then. I also wish to get a copy of the NiGHTs Lucid Dreaming cd even though I already downloaded the music but I can't find where to order it and I have a feeling they'll be all gone anyways. I gotta say that the contribution to NiGHTs, the work, the things you guys have accomplished is what really inspired me to join and I hope to be apart of that dedication even if it's a small part. Here's to such an awesome community and to NiGHTs of course! :D

Utter Magic

Utter Magic

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 133 posts
  • Interests:Filmmaking, NiGHTS, gaming, visual effects, movies, writing, reading, theology, photography...
Oh, man, I know what you've been through to register... the same happened to me! Three times (not all at the same time, I waited a few days between attempts)! It's crazy. I believe they were having massive spam-bots registering, and it was hard knowing who was for real and who was for real for real, heh.

Anyways, welcome to the forums! It's good to have another fan among us. Do you play an instrument, sing, or have any talents? ;)

Pertaining to the Lucid Dreaming physical copies, they were a limited run for donations, as far as I know, so I don't think people who haven't donated can get a physical copy. Oh well.
See you around!

infractus

infractus

former Secretary of Balloon Doggies

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts
  • Interests:Anything, everything, because I like things.
Auuuuugh, sososo sorry that it took forever to get you registered.. D:
Seriously, I had like 300+ spambots a day to sift through back before the big forum upgrade. Things weren't as streamlined as they are now.

Glad you're here now, though!
Once you complete that fanart, feel free to start your own topic in the Creative Stuff and share it with us. We love the fanarts around here ^^

Elleri1

Elleri1

• Visitor
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, writing, coming up with stories, videogames, reading, watching anime, and other random common things.
Well I don't really play any instruments, I sing sometimes but only by myself, but my most notable talent is drawing which I want to do for a career as well as writing/coming up with stories. I even have some story ideas for NiGHTs that I might get around to doing. I also have my own NiGHTs oc's but they're still in the works but one important thing to know about me is that I am very confident about my character development skills so I try to not make my characters pushovers.

Other than NiGHTs I have many other fandoms but that would take too much time to think of all of them. The current things I'm putting my time into are Transformers and Shantae which is a new game on the dsi ware that had a game back long ago on the gameboy and that's also a game that deserves a lot more fans. Till I get my tablet (that I am impatiently waiting for), I will be on a drawing spree and then my account at deviantart won't look so dull.

Anything else I can think of to say about myself right now is that I like all colors and any type of music as long as it's good and preferably pleasant to listen to.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users