Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

NiGHTS and the great Baseball game

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

andersam

andersam

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts
  • Interests:Things that are interesting
Well, another special occasion, another silly comic from Andersam!

Once again, NiGHTS and Reala face off in a epic battle on a most unusal arena... The baseball diamond!
Chock full of jokes and cameos, read the comic that my mother calls "Oh, thats nice, now get off the computer and unload the dishwasher"!!
Enjoy the comic!

NOTE: I am still troubleshooting the format for page selection. If you have any suggestions, I'd be happy to hear them!
If you're having trouble viewing the comic, don't fret! It shall be uploaded to Deviantart in its entirety in a few days.

NiGHTS and the great Baseball game Pages:

Page 1 Page 2

Page 3 Page 4

Page 5 Page 6

Page 7 Page 8

Page 9 Page 10

Page 11 Page 12

Page 13 Page 14

Page 15 Page 16

GIGA-XISBASS VISITOR

GIGA-XISBASS VISITOR

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 329 posts
  • Interests:ANIME, VIDEO GAMES, MANGA. READING. NIGHTS.
Great comic. Though you forgot the cameos of my OCS. Also you never replied to my last message to you bout the comic. I'm thinking a Sequel is in order for more NIGHTSY fun. Heh.

Your pretty good with the NIGHTS Drawing. Think you could help me with a comic of my own? A manga to be exact? You see I've a chapter that has NIGHTS & friends in it fighting against powerful monsters and I need someone who can draw the entire chapter for me.

andersam

andersam

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts

Great comic. Though you forgot the cameos of my OCS. Also you never replied to my last message to you bout the comic. I'm thinking a Sequel is in order for more NIGHTSY fun. Heh.

Your pretty good with the NIGHTS Drawing. Think you could help me with a comic of my own? A manga to be exact? You see I've a chapter that has NIGHTS & friends in it fighting against powerful monsters and I need someone who can draw the entire chapter for me.

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUDGE I knew I was forgetting something!! I'm so so sorry!!

in regards to drawing, I'm afraid my scedule is full right now, but if you want some pointers or critiqes feel free to message me!

GIGA-XISBASS VISITOR

GIGA-XISBASS VISITOR

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 329 posts

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUDGE I knew I was forgetting something!! I'm so so sorry!!

in regards to drawing, I'm afraid my scedule is full right now, but if you want some pointers or critiqes feel free to message me!

You've a lot of Drawing Jobs to deal with at the moment? Like requests, commissions, Ect.?

iLLViLLAiN

iLLViLLAiN

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,992 posts
  • Interests:Mainly video games although I'm also interested in art, poetry, and the occasional political story. Oh wait I forgot anime XD
"STRLGT-MNBM" Starlight Moonbeam? I swear that's what it was. Am I right? Am I right? Am I right? Posted Image

andersam

andersam

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts

You've a lot of Drawing Jobs to deal with at the moment? Like requests, commissions, Ect.?

A few requests, I also have some offline stuff too. But I'd love to help and support!

GIGA-XISBASS VISITOR

GIGA-XISBASS VISITOR

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 329 posts

A few requests, I also have some offline stuff too. But I'd love to help and support!

I see. Perhaps when you get those done you can start on that Sequel I suggested and my Manga chapter. :) Anyway GODSPEED to you.

ALso nice ref to the Left your Lights on Joke. That never gets old. Now if only Reala had a car then heheheh.

CROSSiNG

CROSSiNG

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts
  • Interests:Let's see: Making music, books, video games, oh yeah and NiGHTS.
That. Was. Avesome. You just won a stack (basket?) of blue chips.

SmashQueen

SmashQueen

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts

"STRLGT-MNBM" Starlight Moonbeam? I swear that's what it was. Am I right? Am I right? Am I right? Posted Image

Yes, yes it was. XDDD

Andersam. Bravo. ^_^

infractus

infractus

former Secretary of Balloon Doggies

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts
  • Interests:Anything, everything, because I like things.
DAT SHLEEP.

Again, awesome job on this, Andersam :D
I'm so glad you decided to not scrap the idea. Lovin' everyone's expressions throughout.

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
  • Interests:scribbling
ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS! Oh man you always have ways of pulling at my heart strings! XD; Everything you create is serious gold that makes me feel all fuzzy.

And eeeee thanks so much for the cameos too! :) So neat to see us there alongside our heroes *hugs*

Level 99

Level 99

OMNIPOTENT GENIUS

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 100,263 posts
  • Interests:Computers, Video Games, Music, Video Game Music, the gym, sleeping, good people, good food, funny things, horror movies, and ballroom dancing. Probably more, but that's a good list.
Absolutely adorable, darlin'. It screams NiGHTSlove. And a BEARDCAMEO!

That shleep face...I'm making it my avatar at some point.

andersam

andersam

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts

ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS! Oh man you always have ways of pulling at my heart strings! XD; Everything you create is serious gold that makes me feel all fuzzy.

And eeeee thanks so much for the cameos too! :) So neat to see us there alongside our heroes *hugs*

Hearing that from you just made my week! *hugs back*

Absolutely adorable, darlin'. It screams NiGHTSlove. And a BEARDCAMEO!

That shleep face...I'm making it my avatar at some point.

Yes indeedy!
DAT SHLEEP FACE

INSTANT MEME

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts
I absolutely loved this! The Wizeman getting his spikes done section made me laugh the most, just seeing Wizeman up in the salon chair with a magazine! XD haha!

And it's nice to know STARLiGHT MOONBEAM still lives on ...as a number plate, lol! XD

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts
  • Interests:Punk, New Wave, horror movies, German Expressionism, cabarets, exotica. Long live VHS!
Will's face. :lol: Which pannel? All of them.

Mayura

Mayura

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts
Funny stuff! Loved it <3

CortexReaver

CortexReaver

• Visitor
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Interests:Video games, computer programming, history of computing, philosophy, design, music.
Very nice comic. I like the reference to SEGA's attitude towards Jackle and Wizeman's "getting his spikes done".

Level 99

Level 99

OMNIPOTENT GENIUS

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 100,263 posts
  • Interests:Computers, Video Games, Music, Video Game Music, the gym, sleeping, good people, good food, funny things, horror movies, and ballroom dancing. Probably more, but that's a good list.
I still can't get over Derpyshleep. The best character. Ever.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users