Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

NiGHTS PC Goodies

• Please log in to reply
70 replies to this topic

Poll: Should I add more. (62 member(s) have cast votes)

Add more?

1. Yes. (54 votes [87.10%])

Percentage of vote: 87.10%

2. No. (2 votes [3.23%])

Percentage of vote: 3.23%

3. Why a Poll? (6 votes [9.68%])

Percentage of vote: 9.68%

Vote Guests cannot vote

NNR07

NNR07

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,379 posts
  • Interests:Lots of stuff. Too much stuff.
I vaguely remember hearing on the old forums there was a font thread dedicated to the fonts in NiD, so I guess this is kinda like that, but more (in a sense). Several Programs and other goodies for PC, that are related to NiGHTS Into Dreams. Just rounding up stuff to A.) Make TRiP's PC GOODiES section-job easier, and B.) To show off stuff I've found so others can use it ^_^!

First off, I've used ALL of these programs/files and NO viruses are attatched to them, THAT I AM AWARE OF! If your PC f***s up on you, don't go blame me for it. I'll tell if the bellow are compatiable with what OS and etc. IF YOU DO HAVE A PROBLEM, HOWEVER, tell me immediately (or TRiP or another Mod/admin) so I can get it offa here, or fix the problem.

1.) NiD Theme. (only compatible with Windows)

I believe this theme was made by SEGA, then slightly remastered by several people (of whom, I am unaware) for XP support. NiGHTS icons, sounds, colors, and characters replace the normal Windows interface. I use this on a regular basis. I recommend it.

Download: http://storeandserve.com/download/805413/Themes.zip.html
2.) NiD Screensaver. (compatiable with Windows only.)

NiGHTS and Christmas NiGHTS fly across the screen; With Dreams Dreams in the background. Nice for a rainy day when you're not using the computer, or Xmas time. Created by SegaSonicMaster. Very nice ^^!

Download: http://uk.geocities.com/segasonicmaster/Ni...Screensaver.zip

3.) NiD Font (1) (aka Ignacio) (compatible with all)

The font that is used for the "Result" screen when you beat a boss; Telling if you got a 2.0 or not. It is the font AT THE TOP that says "Result". It appears quite some bit on this site. Creator is unknown :|.

Download: http://s7.quicksharing.com/v/4981490/IGNACIO.TTF.html (it might take a few mins to load. Be patient)

4.) NiD Screensaver (2) (see other screensaver)

NiGHTS flies around a background, with Paternal Horn (content) in the background. Kinda bad, I know. I made this. I recommend it IF you can stand the music and the somewhat bad (but kinda fast) NiGHTS model.

Download: http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/538632...h+age_scale%3A5

5.) NiD CD Player (Windows only, I believe)

Listen to your favorite music with this NiD CD Player. Slightly simple, but very good, yes ^_^! (NOTE: I have not listened to CDs with this yet. Just a word of caution....)

Download: http://uk.geocities.com/segasonicmaster/Nights_Cd_Player.zip

6.) NiD PDA Theme (PDAs)

I HAVE NOT TRIED THIS! I don't have a PDA, sorry :|! But, I do think y'all might wanna check it out. If you do, give me some screenies :D!

Download: http://www.segaxtreme.net/content/goodies.html

7.) NiGHTS Otaku Mascot (All OS)

FROM THE DEPTHS OF MY COMPUTER (and the dreamworld) LURKS the BLOOD DRINKING NiGHTS! But, he doesn't just have bloody fangs, oh no no no! He also sits on your desktop, ready to kill you >=D! And with what more, but a little happy expression, too!

More Otaku Mascots will be made, have none of the fear!

Download: http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/556484...me+-in%3Ascraps

8.) NiD LJ Journal Themes/Emoticons (All)

How popular this is, I do not know. I have this (well, not the Jackle one), but have never used it (because I do not use nor have a need for Livejournal or Deadjournal or etc.). However, I do highly recommend this ^-^!

Download: http://paraloop.noddingcat.net/

9.) NiGHTS Otaku Mascot 2 (all)

Made by Huruyami himself. I like how this came it; It's very nice :D! I recommend it, personally.

Download: http://storeandserve.com/download/806063/N...cot.mascot.html

10.) Jackle Winamp Theme (All; Requires Winamp 2, 3, or 5)

Jackle eating Tarot Cards xD. Don't ask. It was a request from YamiLover13 XD.

I skinned it and made it for Winamp use. Check it out.
Download.: http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/566814...me+-in%3Ascraps

More to come soon. Should I get sources for who created these? I only created one. I would send these to the subs e-mail, but I didn't make these (and I already sent in mine)

Feel free to post your own goodies, or other goodies you've found.

Edit: Found more :D!

Edited by NNR07, 07 June 2007 - 11:11 AM.

Huruyami

Huruyami

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 622 posts
NiD THEME. DEAR GOODNESS NNR07 I LOVE YOU FOR FINDING THAT. (no, a restraining order is not needed XD) but thanks. *puts a big fat YES on the poll*

edit: hey NNR07, can you upload the theme somewhere else on a private thing? I get an error saying im forbidden to access the theme on sega xtreme. (?) you could use yousendit.com and email it to me. my email is on my profile.

edit2: hey NNR07, if you ever get the time, could you zip your screensaver file? i want to downoad it badly but my evil dial-up of doom wont process the 20 mb file XD

Chan Kaylore

Chan Kaylore

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 89 posts
  • Interests:Long walks on the beach at sunset, stealing kisses from loved ones, terrorising small children with bees, holding hands and chatting.<br /><br />Did I mention children and bees? I meant hornets.<br /><br />Big ones.
Ahaha awesome! Thanks for bringing this great stash into the light man! I shall plan on stealing bits and pieces when I get home from work. Much love <3

~Tsuki~

~Tsuki~

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 412 posts
  • Interests:My main hobbies are reading, sewing, video games, manga, anime, and various other things. ^^
Very neat idea putting these all here! ^__^ I'm having the same forbidden error as Huruyami on the first link though. >>; Maybe it just dosen't like dial up people. XD I'll try it on the T1 connection at work tomorrow. Maybe it will work there. ^-^ I voted yes on the poll as well.

Louis

Louis

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 340 posts
Screensavers are Windows only, it's a .exe file.

NNR07

NNR07

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,379 posts

NiD THEME. DEAR GOODNESS NNR07 I LOVE YOU FOR FINDING THAT. (no, a restraining order is not needed XD) but thanks. *puts a big fat YES on the poll*

edit: hey NNR07, can you upload the theme somewhere else on a private thing? I get an error saying im forbidden to access the theme on sega xtreme. (?) you could use yousendit.com and email it to me. my email is on my profile.

edit2: hey NNR07, if you ever get the time, could you zip your screensaver file? i want to downoad it badly but my evil dial-up of doom wont process the 20 mb file XD

I fixed the link. yay :)! Tell me if you get more problems.

I'll try to .zip it, but I still think it'll be pretty damn big O.o!

Ahaha awesome! Thanks for bringing this great stash into the light man! I shall plan on stealing bits and pieces when I get home from work. Much love <3

You're welcome ^-^! I'm glad y'all liked 'em so much ^^!

I personally recommend the theme and font (when I get it up ><), and the 2nd screensaver (if you can mind the 20mb file and poorly-made NiGHTS model D: )!

NNR07

NNR07

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,379 posts

Very neat idea putting these all here! ^__^ I'm having the same forbidden error as Huruyami on the first link though. >>; Maybe it just dosen't like dial up people. XD I'll try it on the T1 connection at work tomorrow. Maybe it will work there. ^-^ I voted yes on the poll as well.

Hmm.... I'll put it up again later with my version (edited it so it has my wallpaper in it. Gives it more of an iMAGNi and cartoony feel.). Hold on for a second.

It is small though, you shouldn't have a problem ^-^ (I know the dial-up pain D:! I just recently got DSL in Winter and kicked 12 years of dial-up in the tush. Dial-up = hell DX!) !

Thanks again ^_^!!

NNR07

NNR07

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,379 posts
Ok, I added the CD Player, and a better link to the themes link. More when I get home ^^!

Like I said, feel free to add any goodies you find/made onto the list (excluding Mareware. Visit the link on the main site for more information on it....). Next update will probably have a NiGHTS Otaku Mascot (more explanation then).

Huruyami

Huruyami

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 622 posts
there is another problem with the themes: only one of the four works. According to it, there are files missing and such and cannot be opened. the only one that works is NiGHTS 256 color, and it is kinda ugly on XP. (no offense its just all pixelly and such)

also getting ignacio will be hard. its also known as ondine regular, and its for SALE on linotype.com for 29.99 dollars (?) and redistributing is probably illegal.

NNR07

NNR07

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,379 posts

there is another problem with the themes: only one of the four works. According to it, there are files missing and such and cannot be opened. the only one that works is NiGHTS 256 color, and it is kinda ugly on XP. (no offense its just all pixelly and such)

also getting ignacio will be hard. its also known as ondine regular, and its for SALE on linotype.com for 29.99 dollars (?) and redistributing is probably illegal.

Hmm... yes, I tested that, and I had problems with the "NiGHTS XP" one. 256 color is made for Windows 95 (hence why there is a Windows XP one). "My Favorite Theme" is one that slipped in there. It is for my own use <<!

As for "NiGHTS_USE_XP", what is the problem with it? I tested it, moved it to another location, and tried it again... and it worked. If you could send a screenshot of the other 3 and their errors, it would help much ^^!

As far as I know, Ignacio is a free font. Ondine, which is specialized and slightly different, you have to pay for. I am a bit unsure about the difference between the two, I only heard from Maresuke about Ondine. I think Ondine has more symbols, different letters, etc., and might have been a commercial version of Ignacio, while Ignacio remained free.

Huruyami

Huruyami

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 622 posts
possibly. i will try to get screenshots.

NNR07

NNR07

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,379 posts

possibly. i will try to get screenshots.

Ok, thanks :(! Maybe I can help you then......

Huruyami

Huruyami

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 622 posts
Ok its fine. I just tryed it again and it works.

NNR07

NNR07

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,379 posts

Ok its fine. I just tryed it again and it works.

Ok, yay :(!

Huruyami

Huruyami

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 622 posts
ugh. im working my butt off trying to find ignacio, and no one has it. and i dont feel like buying ondine for 30 bucks. do you have the font itself NNR? or do you just know of it?

NNR07

NNR07

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,379 posts
I have the Ignacio font, yah. I believe it's on my other computer (too lazy, grr.... ><). I'll go get it sometime soon and uploads it.

If it turns out I don't have it, e-mail CORNSiLK. She gave it to me, she probably still has it :(!

Huruyami

Huruyami

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 622 posts
I sent her a pm. And i shall be on the lookout for more goodies.

NNR07

NNR07

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,379 posts
Bump XD.

Ok, I added the Ignacio font (with download link). Go write with it. NOW!

Next update later....., that will probably have the otaku mascot.

Huruyami

Huruyami

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 622 posts
ooh thank you! i got the NiGHTS pda thing, incase i ever get another pda (my other one broke D:) and i got ignacio! heehee!

edit:i made it so every window is written in ignacio! oh, NiGHTS COMMNUNiTY never looked cooler!

edit2: this is probably nothing of importance, but Disney uses the ignacio font in the title screen of Wendy Wu: Homecoming Warior. :)

NNR07

NNR07

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,379 posts
Sorry for repeatedly doing this, but no one will know when I update this -___-''. AND, I know you guys love NiD goodies <3333!

Anyway, added Otaku Mascot and LJ NiD mood icons :D!

ooh thank you! i got the NiGHTS pda thing, incase i ever get another pda (my other one broke D:) and i got ignacio! heehee!

edit:i made it so every window is written in ignacio! oh, NiGHTS COMMNUNiTY never looked cooler!

edit2: this is probably nothing of importance, but Disney uses the ignacio font in the title screen of Wendy Wu: Homecoming Warior. ^_^

You're welcome ^-^! If you get a new PDA, be sure to send me a screenshot of the theme ^_^!

Nice find, btw! And, I must try that thing with the Ignacio font sometime soon! heehehehe!

Huruyami

Huruyami

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 622 posts
dear goodness NNR where do you get all this? except for your huge screensaver, i have download EVERYTHING. *MORE! MORE!* also im gonna make some otaku mascots soon.

also, if i get a flash developer i might make a flash NiD comic viewer or something like that. Also, speaking of comics, thats where i got my avatar XD

NNR07

NNR07

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,379 posts

dear goodness NNR where do you get all this? except for your huge screensaver, i have download EVERYTHING. *MORE! MORE!* also im gonna make some otaku mascots soon.

also, if i get a flash developer i might make a flash NiD comic viewer or something like that. Also, speaking of comics, thats where i got my avatar XD

I blame the Google XD.

Actually, various web browsing and etc. has brought this stuff to me. I also made half of this stuff, soo.... yah XD.

I'll try to .zip the screensaver for yah later. Just don't have the time right now <.<! Need to re-download it (lost the instalation file long time ago when my laptop crashed D: ).

Cool ^-^! Making flash is kinda hard though D:!

Huruyami

Huruyami

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 622 posts
yeah it is lol but i made a mascot, will upload for you to put on the list.

edit: ok, here it is: http://storeandserve.com/download/806063/N...cot.mascot.html

NNR07

NNR07

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,379 posts

yeah it is lol but i made a mascot, will upload for you to put on the list.

edit: ok, here it is: http://storeandserve.com/download/806063/N...cot.mascot.html

I can't get the download to work. Grr! Could you e-mail it to me? Once I get it, it'll go up on the list at the top ^-^!

Huruyami

Huruyami

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 622 posts
There, i sent you an email with it. now, to make more NiGHTS stuffies. Thanks for finding all this. my laptop is MY CHILD and as such i must treat it with kindness.....AND SMOTHER IT WITH LOVE AND NiGHTS. So thank you XD

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
  • Interests:What?
That font is also used for the "into Dreams..." under NiGHTS on the title. :P Just a little info.

NNR07

NNR07

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,379 posts

That font is also used for the "into Dreams..." under NiGHTS on the title. :D Just a little info.

Right, I forgot :P . Silly me, that would be much easier to relate to @.@! Thanks :D!

And, update.:

Added Huruyami's Otaku Mascot. Will add nclock soon (although, I can't get it to work :/. The files in the .lzh are corrupt, apparently.).

Huruyami

Huruyami

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 622 posts
send them to me. i will try to work some magic :P *waves ideya wand* laaaaa!

Also, as I said earlier it looks really cool when you switch the font on your windows to ignaco. Heres a screenie proving that NiGHTS PC Goodies ~ NiGHTS COMMUNiTY never looked better.

Posted Image

NNR07

NNR07

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,379 posts

send them to me. i will try to work some magic <_< *waves ideya wand* laaaaa!

Also, as I said earlier it looks really cool when you switch the font on your windows to ignaco. Heres a screenie proving that NiGHTS PC Goodies ~ NiGHTS COMMUNiTY never looked better.

Posted Image

Ok. Will do ASAP, but I tried. Everyone I've mentioned it to can't get it to work :/.

I'll add it either way. And, .lzh (s) are common in Japan, so anyone out there from Japan might be able to help ^-^! It's mostly the files inside that are corrupt, though, not the thing itself :/.

Cool :D!

Huruyami

Huruyami

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 622 posts
Err....I dont have WiNZiP and cannot open the file XD sorry NNR.....

Also, what do you mean you cant get ignacio on your windows? pssh, thats no hard XD

Just: Go to properties: then Display: then Advanced: then click on the title bar of a window: then choose ignacio as the font. do the same for the inactive window as well. There you are, tata for now.

NNR07

NNR07

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,379 posts

Err....I dont have WiNZiP and cannot open the file XD sorry NNR.....

Also, what do you mean you cant get ignacio on your windows? pssh, thats no hard XD

Just: Go to properties: then Display: then Advanced: then click on the title bar of a window: then choose ignacio as the font. do the same for the inactive window as well. There you are, tata for now.

XD That's ok. *pats on back*

I no use AOL. I use firefox (and IE on rare occassions). That's why I can't use 'em :/.

But, I did just find out Firefox has font changing tools anyway <_<! Yay!!

Huruyami

Huruyami

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 622 posts
Its ok NNR. Maybe Ill make some more stuff. And also, the font window thing is for everything in windows, not just AOL. You know any customizable programs I can work with?

NNR07

NNR07

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,379 posts

Its ok NNR. Maybe Ill make some more stuff. And also, the font window thing is for everything in windows, not just AOL. You know any customizable programs I can work with?

Ok.

Well, what kinda programs would you like to work with? I have.:
-Otaku Mascot Making tools. (you have those, though XD)
-Winamp Skin MAking tools.
-Some program making tools.

Huruyami

Huruyami

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 622 posts
Winamp is nice, what do you mean by some programs?

NNR07

NNR07

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,379 posts

Winamp is nice, what do you mean by some programs?

I'll send you a link to Winamp creation tools, as soon as I can find 'em.

I mean "some programs" literally. Like, you can create whatever you want. But, it's not too user-friendly.....

Huruyami

Huruyami

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 622 posts
.....ok...XD but ok just send me some links, and Im sure Ill make something.

NNR07

NNR07

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,379 posts

.....ok...XD but ok just send me some links, and Im sure Ill make something.

Okies ^-^!
Here.: http://www.saschahlusiak.de/index.php?cont...amp&lang=en = Winamp skin creator. Works best with Winamp 2. But, all skins made with it work with any version of Winamp.
http://msdn.microsoft.com/vstudio/express/downloads/ = Program Creator.
http://www.softpedia.com/get/Desktop-Enhan...e-Creator.shtml = Theme creator. (never tried this before. Just googled in 'Windows Theme creator')

Huruyami

Huruyami

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 622 posts
GRR. I made a winamp skin and my comp crashed before it could save ;_;

NNR07

NNR07

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,379 posts
Bump. XP.

Anyway, I added my Jackle Winamp skin. Sorry this fell behind. Got a lil busy with other stuff :/.

Remember, if you have anything for me, please post them here! I'll compile a .zip of all this stuff later and send it to TRiP (probably around the 20th of June.). So, get stuff in :D!

Tangocat777

Tangocat777

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 940 posts
  • Interests:Pokemon and sonic team games.
It's too bad you can't download this stuff to wiis. Thats what I'm using now. If only it were more NiD oriented.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users