Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Obedience or Defiance

• Please log in to reply
804 replies to this topic

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,018 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS into Dreams, dragons, writing stories on NiD, and drawing pictures of NiGHTS
Youko dashed after Scykhell until they've both returned within the dark boundaries of Nightmare. She whimpered softly again, leaping onto Scykhell's head, still in disbelief that Scykle left.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
  • Interests:What?
Scykhell looked up with a growl, and stomped into Nightmare, taking in the darkness. He leaned against a nearby spire of stone, and covered his face with a clawed hand.

"He was always the weak one..."

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,018 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS into Dreams, dragons, writing stories on NiD, and drawing pictures of NiGHTS
Youko peered down, looking into Scykhell's face while hanging upside down, "Scykle not weak. He confused is all." She said.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
"He's an idiot," he growled. "You're not helping."

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,018 posts
Youko frowned slightly, "Scykle not ee-diot. He just confused."

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
Scykhell grumbled, ignoring his new hat. He stomped into Wizeman's room, looking up at his Master.

"M'Lord, Wizeman," he said, "We've lost Scykle..." Wizeman was unfazed.

I knew the second I created Scykle that he wouldn't be as strong as yourself, he boomed calmly, He was created as a reason for you to hate the world of light. I know of Scykle's fate, and I am not disturbed.

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,018 posts
Youko leapt down from Scykhell's head and stood beside him, looking up at Master Wizeman. "What we do now, Master Wizeman?" She asked.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
Scykle stared at the Ideya Palace he'd taken the Ideya from, with his brother, not too long ago, in Ethereal Forest.

"I'm sorry, Ethereal Forest," he said, sadly, "I'm sorry, Nightopia..." The Nightmaren looked down at his feet, then looked back up. He clenched his fist. "I won't let anymore of this happen. I, from this point on...vow to fight Wizeman and his plan for Nightopia, no matter the cost."

-----

Scykhell clenched his fists at the exact same time as Scykle, then looked up at Wizeman. But...he was in no position to talk back to his Master. He was his child, and he could do as he wished.

Scykhell, I'm sending you to your own pocket dimension, like the ones the other Level Two Nightmaren are in. There, you will train and ready yourself for...everything. Scykhell nodded graciously, and disappeared suddenly. Wizeman turned to Youko, all of the eyes turning on her.

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,018 posts
Youko stared up at Master Wizeman quietly, awaiting her orders...

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
Go, find Scykle. Kill him. he said simply. He faded away, off to deal with an old threat that was reemerging...

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,018 posts
Youko opened her slitted eyes wide; her heart immediately sank when she heard Wizeman give her the order to kill Scykle. She then whimpered softly, hanging her low and flattening her ears. Shaking herself out of the emotions, the red kitsune opened a portal to the area where Scykle is and darted through, allowing the portal to close behind her.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
Scykle turned around, saw Youko, and frowned. "I can probably guess why you're here..."

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,018 posts
"..." Youko stared at Scykle quietly, before a billow of flames surged around her body. As the fire distinguished to nothingness, the red kitsune had turned into a large, ferocious version of herself as she growled at Scykle softly.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
Scykle slid one of his feet farther away from the other, and readied his claws. "I'm sorry, Youko. I am."

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,018 posts
Youko immediately lunged at Scykle with a roar, snapping her jaws and swiping for the Nightmaren furiously.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
Scykle jumped backwards, then slid under his ex-friend. He jumped up behind her, then frowned. "Get out, Youko! Leave!"

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,018 posts
Youko's sharp eyes glanced back behind her, and the red kitsune lunged forward at Scykle and succeeded in clamping her jaws around the Maren's right arm, swinging Scykle against the trees and pinning him down.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
Scykle stared her down with his ice-blue eyes, quivering with fear. "Y-Youko! Why are you doing this?! Do you WANT to be doing this?!"

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,018 posts
Youko suddenly stopped her assault on Scykle, there seemed to be a hint of regret in her eyes before they were once again filled with the ferocity of a Nightmaren. With a snarl, she hurled Scykle away, slamming him into a nearby tree hard enough to snap it in half.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
A horrible snapping noise; it wasn't the tree. He screamed in pain, and roared. "YOUKO!"

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,018 posts
Youko's ears flicked, looking over to where Scykle was. "..." She growled softly, slowly approaching the injured Nightmaren to finish him off; her eyes glowed a deep purple and she raised her claws high for the finishing blow. Suddenly, she hesitated, recalling the times she and Scykle were with one another as she glared down at the injured Nightmaren.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
Scykle panted heavily, looking up at Youko. "Whatever my fate is, I am ready to accept it. But are you going to accept yours as Wizeman's slave?" he asked, coughing up a bit of the dark matter he was made of.

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,018 posts
Youko's eyes slowly displayed a sense of regret, and they began to soften bit by bit. "I...I..." She stuttered quietly, her claws almost shaking, threatening to come down and swipe Scykle to end his life.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
Scykle stood, shakily, but stood nonetheless. "I've chosen to protect Nightopia..."

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,018 posts
Youko glared sharply, slowly lowering her clawed paw to the ground yet she still growled at her former companion. "..."

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
Scykle leaped forward suddenly, and brought his heel down onto the bridge of Youko's nose. "...even if it means fighting you..."

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,018 posts
Youko yelped sharply and snarled angrily at Scykle, seething in rage. Furiously, she swiped and lashed his canines for the Nightmaren once again.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
Scykle took a heavy claw to the chest, chipping his blue crystal a bit, but charged Youko head on and pushed up on the massive cat from her chest, in an attempt to flip her over.

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,018 posts
Youko's eyes darted open widly, bellowing loudly in confusion at Scykle's attempt to flip her over.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
Scykle managed to flip the giant cat over, then instantly dashed away. With her upright, he'd never be able to escape, but now...

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,018 posts
Youko roared in pain as she was flipped over. Instantly, she rolled over to her four paws and gave chase after Scykle, her fangs itching to snap down on Nightmaren flesh....

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
Scykle fled faster through the quickly-densening forest. He dodged trees, branches, and the random bird, and finally came to a clearing; the Nightopia ended here. The trees were literally side-by-side; there was no room to get through. He turned, then watched Youko stomp in.

"Youko," he said, "I'm going to protect this world, no matter what...I want you to help me do it. Please."

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,018 posts
Youko only snarled ferociously at Scykle, slowly advancing towards him, still in a fit of rage.

In a large lake that laid in the clearing, a strange ripple appeared on the water's surface unnoticed by the two fighting Nightmaren, as a serpentine figure circled around in a distant dimension, eyeing Scykle intently in its sights through a rippling mirror.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
Scykle got down on all fours, mimicking his opponent. He snarled loudly, his eyes becoming sharper.

"If you don't help me...I'll have to..."

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,018 posts
Suddenly, a billow of water erupted towards Scykle, trapping him inside the vortex and hovering him in front of a portal that lies at the lake's surface below him.

Youko barked sharply in shock, almost startled by the sudden attack.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
Scykle screeched as he saw the figure on the other side of the mirror. He struggled, but to no avail.

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,018 posts
On the other side of the mirror, a large, winged serpent slithered his way towards the immobolized Scykle within the vortex of water, passing through the mirror before clamping its jaws on the small Nightmaren, securing him.

As this happened, Youko shifted back into her kitten-sized form, almost horrified as she watched the struggle in awe.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
Scykle closed his eyes, gritting his teeth in pain. What was going to happen...?

Aura24

Aura24

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,018 posts
The suction of the portal expanded briefly, and Youko, due to her light body weight, was eaily sweeped up into the air by the waterspout containing the winged serpent and Scykle. She quickly grabbed hold of one of the Coatl Quetzal's horns, clinging on for dear life as she yelped loudly, but her cries were unheard by the struggles between Scykle and the winged serpent.

Seeing that he has captured Scykle, Coatl Quetzal began to sink back down through the portal, dragging the little Nightmaren into his own dimension, and also unknowingly taking Youko with him. As the winged serpent dragged Scykle downwards into the dimension that lies between Nightopia and Nightmare, Youko whimpered deeply as she still latched onto one of the serpent's horns for dear life, experiencing the dreadful sensation of being forcefully yanked downwards to oblivion by a large monster. Eventually, Coatl Quetzal's body came in contact with one of the floating rocks in the unknown dimension, causing Youko to cease her cries upon impact, but was still unnoticed by the two marens.

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
Scykle slashed at the dragon, but to no avail. "What the hell are you?!" he demanded, "What do you plan on doing?!" The Nightmaren was confused by the sudden change of pace.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users